It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
I wonder if Comey went to work this morning with the "intent" of keeping his job ? Hahahaha !

Well played... made me spit my beer lol

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dovdov
a reply to: theantediluvian

Constitutional crisis here we come. Either we have just fallen into dictatorship or the GOP leadership will stand up and show they have balls. This is some next level # right here.

The GOP will protect their ass. They won't go down with Trump. They smell blood in the water....This sh!t just got real. Ivanka and Jared are in panic mode as is everyone in the oval office.
edit on 9-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: neo96

You keep making the mistake that anyone who is anti Trump must therefore be pro Hillary.

They are not mutually exclusive.

That's no mistake.

They all want Trump out of the oval.

And put that 'person' in it.

That is their end game, and for over 100 days whining about the Russian False Flag.

link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: theantediluvian

Some articles state he fired Comey on the request of Jeff Sessions. I smell a conspiracy here and it's probably related to the Russian investigation.

Nothing shady about this at all, especially after Comey was just in the limelight recently. The Trump is hiding something, which is obvious to anyone who doesn't support him, and now he's doing his best to clean house because he thinks this will protect him from being found out.

Well you obviously don't support President Trump so what makes it so obvious to you that he is hiding something? What's your evidence?

link   
Wasn't Comey stating recently that nobody could oust him, he was in there for like six more years?

Comey seemed to attack Hillary more than Trump, he could not produce any evidence that Trump was colluding with Russia.

I guess Comey was not afraid of anyone at all.
edit on 9-5-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

LMFAO

You say that like the rest of his appointments are not from the same swamp.

pfffft

link   
What a coward. Such an unmitigated, egregiously incomprehensible FOOL Trump is.

wow.

Did you, dear reader, really vote for this shamefully, woefully and spectacularly unfit disgrace of a human being for POTUS? If you did, make no mistake. This is on you. It's ALL on you. On ALL of you.

link   
Could this have something to do with the recently revealed emails showing that Lynch told Hillary that she would cover for her in the investigation?

Comey was asked about that in the recent hearing and he said he could not discuss it, but did not deny its existence.

link   
So what are the odds that Comey is now offering to testify against Hillary for a immunity deal? I kinda want this to come true.

link   

originally posted by: whatnext21
Finally the plug's been pulled and the despicables are circling around the drain of the swamp..Hillary, Huma, Billy, Loretta, Comey, and finaly Obama. He should have gotten rid of Comey on day 1. No Obama holdovers should have remained in his office on day 2.

Clearing the path for the Mother of all House Cleanings. I pray that the top people don't do a "JFK" on our brave President.

link   
LOL

Chuck Schumer says Trump made a big mistake firing Comey.

Perfect Chuck.

Anything to keep it off the Democrats !!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Perfect Chuck.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The GOP will protect their ass. They won't go down with Trump.

Trump is a useful idiot.

The minute the Trump ship begins to take on water the GOP is going to be looking for life rafts.

link   
Schumer is crying, or whining again.

link   

LOL

Perfect Chuck.

Schumer is right. And frankly , if at this late juncture, you still find this all humorous, and you still troll the members of this board with blatant trash and DISINFORMATION, you, dude, are MORE than "part" of the problem.

Shame on you.

link   
People are going to have to accept the fact that we need NEED an independent investigation, and special prosecutor into the matter of the Trump campaign's collusion with Russia. Everybody should demand that. I don't care who you are.

link   

LOL

Perfect Chuck.

Wait do they like him again? I thought they hated him.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Could this have something to do with the recently revealed emails showing that Lynch told Hillary that she would cover for her in the investigation?

Comey was asked about that in the recent hearing and he said he could not discuss it, but did not deny its existence.

NO.

It has only to do with Trump's team colluding with Russia. Deal with it.
It's real, and no amount of tripe from Infowars is going to erase that.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
a reply to: schuyler

hahaha, you beat me to it!

By a few minutes. :-)

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Swills

This smells bad and it's not going to sit well with a lot of people. Trump canned Comey at the recommendation of Sessions, who is in fact part of the investigation? Ugh.

It smells like the "Saturday Night Massacre" that preceded Nixon's impeachment.

Where Nixon demanded the AG fire the Special Prosecutor that was investigating him when things got too hot.

Honestly...Comey is not someone Trump wants to make an enemy of in Private life or otherwise.

I know right-wingers here are cheering, but honestly...this looks like the beginning of a #-storm, not the end of an investigation...

The Saturday Night Massacre is the term used by political commentators[1] to refer to U.S. President Richard Nixon's dismissal of independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox, and as a result the resignations of Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus on October 20, 1973, during the Watergate scandal.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join