It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Majic

The New York Times isn't a tabloid.

Comey is out there. He knows what he said. If these two are lying he will correct it.

Why is Trump acting like a bully this morning talking about what Comey better hope. Threatening he may have a tape of their conversation?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
James Comey speaks out.
Says he didn't tell president he was not under investigation.

And he said trump demanded he pledge loyalty to him.
Comey refused. He said he could promise to always be honest with him but he could not pledge fealty to him.

nymag.com...

And the original story in the times

www.nytimes.com... egion®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Can you point out where Comey says anything? Your articles only show unnamed sources.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

James Comey speaks out.
Says he didn't tell president he was not under investigation.

And he said trump demanded he pledge loyalty to him.
Comey refused. He said he could promise to always be honest with him but he could not pledge fealty to him.

nymag.com...

And the original story in the times

www.nytimes.com... egion®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Can you point out where Comey says anything? Your articles only show unnamed sources.

The details often get lost on those rushing to grab hold of anything that supports a preconceived narrative.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I believe these two said Comey told them this in confidence back in January and said he had no intention of letting it be known as long as he worked at the bureau. They revealed it because Comey doesn't work for the bureau anymore. Comey didn't put the story out there. ( at least there's no conversation suggesting it right now)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So unnamed sources instead of Comey himself.

That dog wont hunt.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't sit here in the dark making things up you know.

I've seen zero evidence to believe you.
edit on 12-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I believe these two said Comey told them this in confidence back in January and said he had no intention of letting it be known as long as he worked at the bureau. They revealed it because Comey doesn't work for the bureau anymore. Comey didn't put the story out there. ( at least there's no conversation suggesting it right now)

Yes, somebody said that Comey said... A bit like the story that someone said that Comey asked the DoJ to deny Trump's surveillance accusations. Turns out that was not Comey, but someone else who someone said spoke to the DoJ.
We're getting a lot of 'someone said, someone said.." these days, mainly from CNN, MSNBC, WaPo etc... Funnily enough these 'someone's' usually crop up when said outlets want to add some spice to a narrative they are pushing.

I'll wait to hear what Comey and trump have to say, given they were the two who actually had a conversation.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Oh ok. Well I guess ill just sit back and watch while he falls from his tower.
It's going to happen whether I comment on it or not.
Preconceived narrative...smh

Meanwhile back at the trump bandwagon....

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Fools' Promenade

a reply to: butcherguy

That's what's so bizarre about all this. The more disturbing Trump's tweets become, the more disturbing the reactions to them become.

To this day, I honestly don't know what to think of Trump. My favorite description of him is "the world's oldest seven-year-old", and he fits it to a tee. He seems to be an even bigger narcissist than Obama, and I don't say that lightly. And if you don't like his position on something, wait five minutes for him to say the opposite -- and insist he never said otherwise.

Trump is utterly untrustworthy.

Given all his painfully obvious character flaws, it would seem trivial to neutralize him as a politician, yet here he is, President of the United States. That just points to how pathetic his opposition is, Democrats and Republicans alike.

Which is one of the reasons why I hold such virulent contempt for formerly reputable papers as The New York Times and Washington Post. Just when the nation needs them most, they fail us.

Trump needs a credible opposition to keep him in check, and there's no credible opposition, or even credible voices of moderation.

The Times and the Post, despite possessing some of the best talent in the business, have thoroughly discredited themselves thanks to flagrant partisanship, open collusion with unnamed government officials to tamper with the electoral process and wanton abandonment of even the most fundamental principles of ethical journalism. Yeah, I'm bitter.

Couple that with the continued insistence of the Democratic Party on alienating as many potential supporters as possible and casting itself ever deeper into the black pit of self-marginalization, in tandem with the perennial aimlessness and incoherence of the Republican Party, and what remains is a nation in perpetual crisis.

A crisis continually punctuated by President Trump's creepy tweets.

If the trend continues, the outlook is not encouraging. Trump can do good things for America, and maybe even become one of its greatest presidents. Maybe. But not without competent and credible opposition to keep him honest (to the extent that's possible), and that is something which is in woefully short supply.

I try to maintain optimism, but it's not looking good.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That dog doesn't need to hunt.
That dogs a city dog.
If this is a lie what's trumps threat this morning about? Hmmmm?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That dog doesn't need to hunt.
That dogs a city dog.
If this is a lie what's trumps threat this morning about? Hmmmm?

Keep digging that hole. You apparently learned nothing yesterday when you kept insisting the deputy AG threatened to quit even though you were given source after source, including video, that he never said it. You are getting to the point where Sorcha Faal has more credibility than you right now.

and Democrats wonder why they keep losing.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

That is soo true, Xcathdra , have a lot of patience, I applaud her for that.

I lost mine after my children left the house as adults. lol:

It seems that anything the media agenda is been pushed is some that feed on it.

They have become masters at predicting, presumptions, lies, misinformation, speculation and what if, that is enough for many to believe it as true

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Majic

The New York Times isn't a tabloid.

Then they should stop behaving like one.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's your problem honey. Not mine.
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. It's true. We don't need your belief for it to be. And what you're doing right now is classic cognitive dissonance.
I remember when people who were government sycophants were called sheep around here.
Now they're just called members. SAD ! ! !
edit on 5122017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An undisputable truth, soo many deals, so many millions been exchanged for favors, soo many lies.

But hell, anybody that point that out is a liar while the real liars in the media are the only ones that tells the truth.

Nobody wants to do the research anymore.

How the Washington post became in a position to be very close to the FBI agency because of contracts.

link   
So yesterday silly is posting all day that "someone" said Rosenstein threatened to quit. He pushed that lie all day, even after it was proven incorrect, continued to keep lying well into the evening even with Rosenstein himself telling multiple sources it wasn't true he just kept lying, until he finally admitted he was wrong.

I come in today and he's pushing another "but these anonymous people said that Comey said..." poorly sourced propaganda piece. We got a learning disability here?

link   

Trump tweets. "Comey better hope there are no "tapes" of our conversation before he leaks"

Is is saying he taped their conversation or is this a bully moment he's threatening Comey with?

What an odd thing to tweet.

Now this I agree with you on. It sounds like a threat. Not smart.
Of everything that has been seen and done to date, this is the FIRST that suggests Comey has something to say that Trump does not want out in the open.
edit on 12/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

This forum was full of people saying Hillary was going to jail all last summer too.
Lots of someone said then that was gospel around here.
Hypocrite.
You just don't WANT it to be true.

The truth is going to come out one way or the other.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The truth is going to come out one way or the other.

and you will continue to cite unnamed sources while refusing to believe the facts all the while denying it.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You apparently didn't learn that I'm certain of everything I said yesterday while you... we're part of a bully gang trying to shut me up.
You're not going to.
You didn't prove me wrong about ANYTHING yesterday or today.
You're so full of yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join