It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Shouldn't hillary be happy he is fired?

After all, he was why she didn't win.

No doubt! To suggest Comey is partisan is to admit senility.

Who said he was?

I say he was pressured by everyone above him.

Therefore making him not effective at his job.

Now they can go after lynch and rice.

I've read several comments on here so far suggesting Hillary would be upset by this. As if Comey didn't screw her over.

Well Comey does have financial and other links to the Clinton Foundation and if I remember right Comeys brother is also linked into the Clintons.

So how did he profit off of severely hurting her chances to win?

Another school of thought is that her being cleared so to speak was the intended result but backfired.

That could be. It's been revealed that her campaign was severely tone deaf from the start.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
rolling updates :

Here’s a quick overview of Comey’s legacy in the FBI and recent political controversies:
Comey’s FBI conducted investigations into both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump during the 2016 election – though he only disclosed the investigation into Trump’s ties with Russia after his inauguration.

The FBI director’s controversial decision to release new details about the investigation into Clinton’s email server just days before the election prompted widespread outrage – and lingering suspicion that he swayed the final outcome.

Comey was appointed to the top FBI post by Barack Obama in 2013. He served in the George W Bush administration as a US attorney and deputy attorney general, before spending several years in the private sector.

Comey was the country’s top law enforcement during the period of turbulence over police killings of African Americans.

He drew widespread condemnation for statements suggesting that violent crime was rising because law enforcement had been hampered by the so-called “Ferguson effect”.

Comey also waged a high-profile campaign against encryption, calling for tech companies to create “backdoors” to allow law enforcement access to user’s data.

Live updates

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I can say, with all calm, measured, reasonable assurance, that now is the time to panic and make wild accusations.

I think we're all going to die now.

link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
I wonder if Comey went to work this morning with the "intent" of keeping his job ? Hahahaha !

In the hearing the other day, he started out by saying that he'd rather be at his beach house, drinking Pina Colada's, or something to that effect.

Based on that opening statement, I bet his smiling bigly right now.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Will the FBI side with Trump. Or support the investigation.

Trump insulted the wrong people. They have long memories and don't trust Trump...they may be next on the chopping block and that's just not going to happen.

www.change.org...

FBI rank and file agents were pissed when Comey recommended no charges for Clinton. Add that to the email the FBI had stating Lynch would protect clinton from criminal prosecution.

I dont think firing Comey will be an issue to be honest.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Then Sessions should fired as well and charges pressed against him for lying under oath.

Then Bill Clinton's wife should be in prison for the rest of her life as should her rapist husband.

Oh yes, Hillary should have been charged for her crimes of mishandling classified info but elites cover for their fellows. What she did was criminal and even Comey admits it but followed up by saying no prosecutor in their right mind would have prosecuted her and that's BS. I know because I too once worked with classified material and know well it's consequences.

Bill being a rapist? Not to familiar with that story and I only know about it because conservatives never stop bringing it up while they support Trump who openly brags about sexually assaulting women. Kind of hypocritical if you ask any sane person.

Where has trump bragged about sexually assaulting women? If you are referring to the "they let you grab them by the p***y tape -

A. the statement was "They will LET YOU" , not I like to grab them or I grab them.

B. The tape was secretly recorded and deliberately leaked by NBC news to try to destroy him. How that equates to openly bragging to you shows how warped your thinking is.

link   

Who said he was?

I've read several comments on here so far suggesting Hillary would be upset by this. As if Comey didn't screw her over.

Well Comey does have financial and other links to the Clinton Foundation and if I remember right Comeys brother is also linked into the Clintons.

Another school of thought is that her being cleared so to speak was the intended result but backfired.

Hah! Yeah... right before the election. No way is that a decent plan. I don't believe he did it to hurt her but her certainly didn't do it to help her. I honestly despised him for doing that until I heard his testimony. The man seriously felt bad about it but it was the only choice he had, given the reality in front of him.

There's no way anybody would have thought that would have helped her, clearing or not.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Constitutional crisis here we come. Either we have just fallen into dictatorship or the GOP leadership will stand up and show they have balls. This is some next level # right here.

link   

I wonder if Comey went to work this morning with the "intent" of keeping his job ? Hahahaha !

His private "thoughts" are classified !!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What's the big deal anyway?

The FBI director serves at the pleasure of the prez, he can be replaced at any time for any reason.

I give Trump a lot of credit for keeping him on this long.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

hahaha, you beat me to it!

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I really don't know what is going on. Only know we are dealing with the government. How much truth comes out of DC these days.

edit on 9-5-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

f you've got something more than vague, unsubstantiated allegations, please share.

I do

Peregruzka!

Me thinks the Trumpphobes doth protest too much.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SBMcG

That's not what he said last month.

Comey could say anything, and the lie detector needle would barely move. He's like Dragnet's Joe Friday on steroids.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

His private "thoughts" are classified !!

I was wondering why the lady with the Hillary bumper sticker in front of me suddenly swerved off the road as it appeared her head had exploded.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Who said he was?

Hah! Yeah... right before the election. No way is that a decent plan. I don't believe he did it to hurt her but her certainly didn't do it to help her. I honestly despised him for doing that until I heard his testimony. The man seriously felt bad about it but it was the only choice he had, given the reality in front of him.

There's no way anybody would have thought that would have helped her, clearing or not.

You are thinking logically and I agree. Now what part of the campaign from the democrats made sense?
Screwing Bernie?
Out of touch celebs?
Foreign Policy?
the list goes on.

link   
a reply to: neo96

You keep making the mistake that anyone who is anti Trump must therefore be pro Hillary.

They are not mutually exclusive.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gandalf77

If that were the case, we wouldn't already know as much about it as we do.

And what, exactly, do we actually know about the FBI's ongoing investigation?
Please enlighten us.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Finally the plug's been pulled and the despicables are circling around the drain of the swamp..Hillary, Huma, Billy, Loretta, Comey, and finaly Obama. He should have gotten rid of Comey on day 1. No Obama holdovers should have remained in his office on day 2.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors circulation that Putin called Trump yesterday !!

Maybe they're trying to rekindle their relationship. They spoke for over an hour last week, LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join