It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ as God's Elected One

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

All who were included in Adam were included in Christ death. So yes that goes for unbelievers too, but as John 1 says the light shines thru the darkness, but the darkness does no comprehend it. This should make the phrase blind and deaf make a lot more sense spiritually speaking.

What’s your definition of grace…?

Well in the sentence you posted I was speaking of it in terms opposite of legalism as Paul does in Romans 6.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Originally posted ServantOfTheLamb
All who were included in Adam were included in Christ death. So yes that goes for unbelievers too, but as John 1 says the light shines thru the darkness, but the darkness does no comprehend it. This should make the phrase blind and deaf make a lot more sense spiritually speaking.

But unbelievers still have to believe in Christ’s death according to Christian doctrine right…but wait, that would make them believers already…

You originally posted this below…

Romans 5 - All are included in Christ whether they recognize it or not.

To which I asked this below…

Originally posted Joecroft
Including unbelievers…?

When you say “included”, do you mean they still have to believe, to be included in Gods grace…Or do you mean they’re saved already, without having to believe, because of what Christ did etc…?

Originally posted Joecroft
What’s your definition of grace…?

Well in the sentence you posted I was speaking of it in terms opposite of legalism as Paul does in Romans 6.

So you mean grace is the opposite of following the Law…?

You’re not giving me much to go on here…in terms of defining how you see grace…

- JC

<< 1   >>

join