It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Man holds Berenstain Bears book in his hand, AS the name changes to Berenstein?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This thread is embarrassing even for ATS in 2017, which is really saying something.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: HollywoodFarmGirl

I always remember it being Berenstein Bears... I had never heard them referred to as Berenstain until relatively recently.

But there is no point in people trying to convince these mandela believers like this, they have a very easy get out clause... You were from the other timeline, that is why for you it was always berenstein, it is also why the other persons books don't change you see...

It literally means nobody can be wrong now, instead of wrong it's just "Oh wow total mandela effect".

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

They are special.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: HollywoodFarmGirl

Nice video editing.

Wonder why he went to all that trouble, for something like this.

Same reason people fake UFO videos, ghost videos and flat earth nonsense... Making money off the gullible and probably some laughs along the way.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
a reply to: Konduit

As much as I love James Rolfe's work why should his opinion have anymore sway than the OP's video?

It's just some interesting observations on the Mandela Effect in pop culture. As for the OP, it's obviously video editing and has about as much credibility as this.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This post make me want to believe in ALIENS... Nah..that would be ludicrous.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I'm aware (I've edited videos too). That's why I said I'm not sure if it's fake or not - but what the debunker says is there isn't there in the original.

..and that the people crying fake are likely saying it because they think it can't be real - not because they have evidence of tampering or bothered to even investigate it.

a reply to: meee32

There's no convincing these static reality believers. They have an easy out clause.. They just say "it's always been that way" whether they remember it or not.

a reply to: phage

The more special you say I am, the more special I feel.

edit on 10-5-2017 by Pearj because: fixed reply line

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Mandela effect ?
Perhaps not.

That just proves that reality is visibly pixelated, so when the alternate reality change occurs, obviously reality will have a blurry artifact box on top of that change for a moment. Obviously. Duh.

Seriously though, I'll believe this once this guy has a crew of researchers come to his house and the whole thing is captured in a properly investigated documentary. I mean, if this were real, the guy wouldn't just say "that's weird -- but oh well, I better take this book to my nephew and stop caring about this room" and never bother investigating it further. So I'll await the investigation (if it ever happens).

...But a blind belief in this simply based only on a YouTube video? Sorry, no.

edit on 10/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Aww, it's sweet how people want to believe in 'magic'! But the only magic we have available, are the stunts we create ourselves, just like this man did here.

It's a fun video though!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Real or fake it's interesting to note that the changes occur when he crosses the threshold of a door whilst keeping in mind of all the superstitions and magical properties doors/doorways/thresholds are described to have according to superstition/Occult/Esoteric descriptions.

I always remembered it as STEIN and I can't find anyone close to Me in My family or friends who remembers it as stain.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

In fact, the video "debunking" the original, doesn't touch the name at the bottom changing or the name in the top yellow box, and only offers the debunker's experience as "6 years editing" videos.

A little later in the video you see the uploader move the book with the spelling changed and there's no tracking or masking artifacts.

When the debunker claims he spots masking, the same artifacts show on the wall in the background and other places in the video.

On the original, in HD, you can't see what the debunker says is there (masking).

Note the debunker downloaded the video, which we all know doesn't download at 1080 - - there's a good chance the debunker's artifacts are in his local copy only.

Is the debunker bunk?

Eta: I'm not saying it's real.. I'm saying the debunker video isn't solid ground.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Is the debunker bunk?

Eta: I'm not saying it's real.. I'm saying the debunker video isn't solid ground.

Maybe the "debunk is bunk" and maybe it isn't.

That's why I'll wait for the inevitable huge news about a mysterious room that independent researchers can show is very real tangible evidence of a portal into an alternate reality ("inevitable" if this were real).

So as I said...until then, the OP's video (or the debunk, for that matter) are not good solid evidence of anything, and there is no reason for me to blindly believe that the OP's video is real, nor blindly believe that it is all a fake.

edit on 10/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: added missing "not" to "not good solid evidence"

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Got to admit it is really good editing unless something crazy is going on.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
the ytuber who posted the video just commented :

FunkyFatHead
4 hours ago
I was out of town for a bit. I'm back and still figuring out how to do this. I'm not technology dumb but I need to sit down and understand how all this works. Not thrilled to be back near all the strangeness but will do some more videos. Thanks and remember I'm searching for others out there who have had similar experiences. This is a real mindf#ck and you start to lose touch with things quick.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Got to admit it is really good editing unless something crazy is going on.

No its not his mask blurs several times. The rest of the book remains readable but somehow the title blurs come on its a mask.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

'I was out of town for a bit'

So he wants us to believe that he has such an occurring experience and he goes out of town for a bit lol

What would u do ? would you go out of town ? or give all your attention to this happening ?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Honestly if I see a freaking book change in front of My eyes I'd be getting out of the house for a while too. no question. and let Me tell ya.. I've seen some crazy things in My life too..

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

yes i agree it is quite fun...... although i still believe that people caught doing this sort of deception should be put in stocks and hit with raw fruit n veg, then we will have less nonsense seekers messin with the truth seekers.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

and he is not the only one having fun with editing software...instead of finding a real job

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
This thread is embarrassing even for ATS in 2017, which is really saying something.

Oh lighten up. It's not embarrassing, it's amusing!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join