It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Man holds Berenstain Bears book in his hand, AS the name changes to Berenstein?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That whole Mandela timeline thing people talk about? Yeah- that's a rabbit hole I've been dodging, as I try to focus on things I can change, and accept the things I can't change. Right? Right. Tectonics? Geological data? B/c of my SoCal homestead, I find these topics to be more prudent of me to follow and obsess about. (Ya know, I like to pretend I can save me and my children from the oncoming continental re-arrangement of sorts. Let me have my fantasy, I say!)

But then I saw this, about the Mandela Effect, and the whole Berenstain vs. Berenstein debate. Personally, I saw no need to participate in this debate, as I clearly recall it being spelled BERENSTEIN. Why am I so sure? I was a weird kid, with strange interests, one of which of spelling. (In 6th grade, I was the County Spelling Bee Champ of 1986. Please don't feel inferior. Heh.) Nonetheless, my point is: I was a whitey-whiterson growing up in whitey-whiterson midwest....where everyone's last names are Johnson, Miller, Hall, Smith, etc. So of course, I was taken aback with this strange name: Berenstein. (Was this to be pronounced so that it rhymed with LANE or with LINE???) I took great pride in the fact that I had taught myself to read, and was one of those kids in class that learned very quickly, after just one time. So one might imagine how devastating it was to come across a word I didn't know how to SAY ALOUD. I had to A-S-K. YUCK! But ask I did. And the answers were varying: some of my whitey-whitersons responded that it's pronounced to rhyme with LANE, and the other whitey-whitersons felt it rhymed with LINE. So....the whole Berenstein Bears thing? It NEVER existed as Berenstain Bears in my mind....CUZ I'D HAVE KNOWN HOW TO PRONOUNCE WITHOUT ASKING EVERYBODY I SAW. But, that's just me and my story.

Then I saw this video. I need all ya'll ATS-ers to break this down!!! What's going on? Is there editing happening that I don't see???

edit on 13/5/2017 by Gemwolf because: Fixed video embed

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HollywoodFarmGirl

Vid not working.

+7 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Link to the video.

I'm freaked out right now.

(edit; not really, I mean. . . too much sugar freaks me out so a Mountain Dew would just cause me to lose it, but neat video anyway)
edit on 9-5-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I agree with you it was Stein not stain and the video doesn't work amazing find can't tell if it's a hoax or not
edit on 9-5-2017 by Themaskedbeast because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
video got mandelad

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
No clue how he did that!
The cowboy's link works.

Pretty cool anyway.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
www.youtube.com...

Link to the video.

I'm freaked out right now.

(edit; not really, I mean. . . too much sugar freaks me out so a Mountain Dew would just cause me to lose it, but neat video anyway)

...Speaking of new stains appearing.

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is just cleverly silly video editing is all. It was not done too bad though. This could make a neat parallel universe time warp movie though.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Mandela effect ?
Perhaps not.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I haven't touched on this subject much but I have to say I am interested in his video editing technics....

Strange indeed.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thanks for the video DB. Well the a and e are clearly changing when he moves from room to room. I don't dismiss everything as a hoax on the internet because it doesn't fit my own reality. This could be proof of the mandela effect or a elaborate prank or hoax. Nonetheless it's pretty cool.

edit on 9-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
no way that was a photoshop. Dude has a portal to the Mandella alternate reality.
He should sell tickets to Reba shows and all the other ME stuff. Perhaps the Earth is flat in that world too?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Actually, you can stop the video and it shows 'stein' on top and 'stain' on the bottom (the authors names). Edited, of course, and cleverly done at that. If this WERE real, he would most certainly not make a YT vid of it - he'd be going frigging mad and probably call the cops, the news or at least 20 of his closest friends to witnesss this.

Nicely done, but fake.

link   
That creepy chic on the wall. Oh man.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Mandela effect ?
Perhaps not.

no, silly. It's a portal to another timeline.

Geeze. Do you even conspiracy?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Geeze. Do you even conspiracy?

Yeah I conspiracy but supposed Mandela effect has nothing to do with conspiracy.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Should this go in the Hoax Bin?

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I always wondered how something can be so taboo even in the conspiracy world, isn't that what it's supposed to be?

Not saying Mandella is real, but this along with flat earth and even pizza gate could very well be real and i think it would be naive to completely dismiss it because we don't have definitive proof either way (which is what makes something a conspiracy).

If there's one thing I know, it's that we don't know anything...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is video editing only from one universe?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Flat Earth is definitely proven fake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join