It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's lack of class

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know what Stockholm Syndrome is. I am not sure I understand his point. Is he saying that he got PTSD from 8 years of Obama Admininstration?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Based on what I read in the article I would think Obama was classy because he cares about people under ACA.

Believing the rapist cares is the first step of Stockholm Syndrome...

Stockholm Syndrome is a product of kidnapping or abuse, not rape which is usually a one off event.

Every payday would seem to be a repeat occurrence, yes? Fine then, modify what I posted to Stockholm Syndrome with a side of forced seduction fantasy.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh come on! Every thread critical of Trump can't go half a page before people try to deflect to Hillary or Obama. Hell, the GOP tried to deflect during Yates' heading yesterday.

Now I'm not saying you're guilty of doing this but don't try to act like those on the Right aren't guilty of the same thing.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Only a partisan stooge would correlate taxes with Stockholm Syndrome.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: GuidedKill

To pull a right wing conservative meme from 8 years ago....

What is our Presidents name again???

He's not my president!

So you are saying the left isn't even original enough to come up with a good slogan on their own? They had to stead the "not my president" from the right? I'm not sure I would have let that one out of the sack sport.

Sucks when the shoes on the other foot eh sport?

Um....no. But thanks for playing.

I took the moral high ground and didn't support Hillary...

And I won't support Trump just like the Conservatives didn't support Obama. You expect it to be all "nice nice" now?
edit on 9-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
sigh

The Obamas are the epitome of class.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I know what Stockholm Syndrome is. I am not sure I understand his point. Is he saying that he got PTSD from 8 years of Obama Admininstration?

it was in response to your post:

Based on what I read in the article I would think Obama was classy because he cares about people under ACA.

I believe he is saying your quote is akin to that type of thinking.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No. I'm saying I don't understand why anyone who was gainfully employed and a tax payer has any degree of love or respect for Barack Obama.

link   

I know that. So explain his point to me? Do you understand his point?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So that equals to believing that a rapist cares? At least you've explained your nonsensical statement. Besides many workers respect Obama so your "point" is invalid.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Oh come on! Every thread critical of Trump can't go half a page before people try to deflect to Hillary or Obama. Hell, the GOP tried to deflect during Yates' heading yesterday.

Now I'm not saying you're guilty of doing this but don't try to act like those on the Right aren't guilty of the same thing.

I have tried to keep this thread on topic. If you would like to talk about Trump, I can start a new thread for you. Just let me know.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Welcome to the Mud Pit. You must be quite naive if you didn't think things would break down to partisan bickering.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

...a point which unintentionally proves my point, dude. The incredible sanctimoniousness of your position is that the largest outlier party in the United States, the Libertarians, who are as far as you can get from being partisan while still being active in American politics, HATE TAXATION AND HAVE LIKENED IT TO RAPING THE COUNTRY MANY TIMES.

The GOP likes taxes, the Democrats idolize them. Those are the two parties that allow you to make asinine "OMG lookit da partisanship" mumblings.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

To pull a right wing conservative meme from 8 years ago....

What is our Presidents name again???

He's not my president!

So you are saying the left isn't even original enough to come up with a good slogan on their own? They had to stead the "not my president" from the right? I'm not sure I would have let that one out of the sack sport.

Sucks when the shoes on the other foot eh sport?

Um....no. But thanks for playing.

I took the moral high ground and didn't support Hillary...

And I won't support Trump just like the Conservatives didn't support Obama. You expect it to be all "nice nice" now?

I consider myself an actual conservative not a republican conservative... I have voted third party nearly my entire voting life... I desperately wanted Obama to be a smash success..

After 8 years most of my family feels like they are just waking up from 8 years of being roofied...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Sweet 8 lb, 10 oz Baby Jesus... it's like trying to herd cats in a rain storm.

Many love the guy, great. Many despise him.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Welcome to the Mud Pit. You must be quite naive if you didn't think things would break down to partisan bickering.

Honestly, that's what makes it fun and why I come here.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...a point which unintentionally proves my point, dude. The incredible sanctimoniousness of your position is that the largest outlier party in the United States, the Libertarians, who are as far as you can get from being partisan while still being active in American politics, HATE TAXATION AND HAVE LIKENED IT TO RAPING THE COUNTRY MANY TIMES.

The GOP likes taxes, the Democrats idolize them. Those are the two parties that allow you to make asinine "OMG lookit da partisanship" mumblings.

Listen VERY closely:
Taxes are written into the Constitution. The government has the right to tax the populace as per the Constitution. You can be against taxes all day, but it certainly isn't a libertarian position. It's a crazy position.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

well, this was my first post and all, so give a guy some slack.

ETA: it's still OK to have hope that the same idiots who can't mentally focus for a few minutes might grow a tiny bit of usable grey matter. I do realize in reality, that just won't happen, but one can still hope.
edit on 9-5-2017 by network dude because: added thought

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
this is about to get good. Ima grab some popcorn.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

After 8 years most of my family feels like they are just waking up from 8 years of being roofied..

Sorry to hear that. The last 4 years of O's admin. I made enough to retire at 50.

It pays to pay attention...sorry you missed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join