It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's lack of class

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am just pointing out that the Demcorats have still not figured out how to play the game (politics)...

Really....

Even as unpopular as Hillary was, she still won the popular vote.

www.cnn.com...

Trump will continue to be his own worst enemy as the GOP bails on his dumbass platform and twitter obsession.

Holding onto that dream huh...and quoting CNN....This is like the double fake news story....

EC represents the country as a whole not just 5 -8 major cities....Popular vote lmao......

What is our Presidents name again???

HAHAHA Popular vote ....SMH

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Bush Jr. was a Presient. Anything he said would be instant news. He kept his mouth shut out of respect. It's actually one of his better qualities.

Or, he was a disgrace so better for him and everyone else to just go slither off to his ranch and live in lal la land.

If liberal's would quit acting like Obama isn't a disgrace, Obama's powerpuff girls ego would deflate and he might just go away and live his life and leave everyone alone.

Many politicians are the worst kinds of celebrities, and Obama is the ultimate such a creature. Fascist scum he was.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

Obama has as much class as a taco fart in an elevator filled with nuns.

Wrong-he was as classy as a nazi making an orphan watch him beat a unicorn to death with a mace.

Poor joke aside I think he is just bitter, this sorta thing happens all around the globe. A leader gets outed, he or she gets bitchy for a few weeks then disappears with a massive tax payer funded retirement fund. Like sands through the hourglass...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

I am just pointing out that the Demcorats have still not figured out how to play the game (politics)...

Really....

Even as unpopular as Hillary was, she still won the popular vote.

www.cnn.com...

Trump will continue to be his own worst enemy as the GOP bails on his dumbass platform and twitter obsession.

And that has helped them in what states that they have lost massive ground in around the country... oh and which house do they control ... oh yea neither... well then they certainly have the whitehouse... oh wait no.. they lost to donald fricking trump.

Democrats stand firm when they should compromise... and compromise when they should stand firm. I do not recall the exact number but they have lost something like 1000 seats in the last 8 years at the state and federal level... that is what shows how badly the party has been lead more than some meaningless number in the presidential election.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I agree Obama has no class and is a threat to the world. He almost destroyed America he should be deported. a reply to: network dude

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Funny how I've never seen you have a problem with juxtaposition when people cry "But Hillary..." or "But Obama..." in threads critical of Trump.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

To pull a right wing conservative meme from 8 years ago....

He's not my president!

edit on 9-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

He's not my president!

Not my meme.....

So if he isn't your president I assume you're not an American Citizen.....And if you are an American citizen good luck with the whole not my president thing....I'm sure that attitude will absolve you of everything President Trump does and implements.....

Ostrich

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Another whine about Obama thread? Is the op becoming so disillusioned by his great orange messiahs failures that he wishes Obama was still in office?

My God, you lefties can't dare stay on topic can you. On a thread about Obama, you seem to have nothing but, derp, derp,,,Trump is orange. At least you are predictable.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Based on what I read in the article I would think Obama was classy because he cares about people under ACA.

Believing the rapist cares is the first step of Stockholm Syndrome...

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

haven't you?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

He's not my president!

So you are saying the left isn't even original enough to come up with a good slogan on their own? They had to stead the "not my president" from the right? I'm not sure I would have let that one out of the sack sport.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

The "NOT MY PRESIDENT" thing was a liberal theme against Bush for many years.

In 2008 I had made my own play on it during the election:
]

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Based on what I read in the article I would think Obama was classy because he cares about people under ACA.

Um what?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Not his point silly goose.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Stockholm Syndrome is a product of kidnapping or abuse, not rape which is usually a one off event.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He's not my president!

So you are saying the left isn't even original enough to come up with a good slogan on their own? They had to stead the "not my president" from the right? I'm not sure I would have let that one out of the sack sport.

Sucks when the shoes on the other foot eh sport?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Not his point silly goose.

I know that. But the shot was there and clear, I had to take it.

BTW:
counsellingresource.com...

link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Another whine about Obama thread? Is the op becoming so disillusioned by his great orange messiahs failures that he wishes Obama was still in office?

My God, you lefties can't dare stay on topic can you. On a thread about Obama, you seem to have nothing but, derp, derp,,,Trump is orange. At least you are predictable.

My god. You righties do the same damn thing whenever someone writes a critical thread about Trump. So save it. No one cares.

link   

He's not my president!

Sucks when the shoes on the other foot eh sport?

Um....no. But thanks for playing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join