It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's lack of class

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: network dude

Why should this bother you?

He's free to be as politically active as he wishes.

The guy you need to be worrying about is the guy currently in the WH.

If we are talking lack of class. The current PotUS wouldn't even shake hands with Merkle when they were surrounded by the press. What's up with that?

I'm aware that they did shake hands. Just not for the photo op.

I would not shake her hand either.......she has sold out her country and the EU....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DMAC32
a reply to: GuidedKill

You realize you just hired a failed business con artist to run your country with the only credentials being that he was born rich... You so realize she does have 2 ivy league school degrees I mean what you got against that do you even know what it takes to do that??? So just leave your racist little sentiments at the door because we the people just dropped the bar to the floor

You do realize Obama was nothing more than a community volunteer / full time student until he was given a job as an attorney in 1994. He was only an attorney two years (AKA not successful) before going into politics in 1996. He was only a failed senator for a little over two years before his run for presidency.....You do realize you praise 8 eights years of the worst President whos only credentials is he was a failed black attorney who did two crappy years in the senate.....

But I'm just a racist lmao.....

Link

After directing Illinois Project Vote, a voter registration drive aimed at increasing black turnout in the 1992 election, Obama accepted positions as an attorney with the civil rights law firm of Miner, Barnhill and Galland and as a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School. He launched his first campaign for political office in 1996 after his district's state senator, Alice Palmer, decided to run for Congress. With Palmer's support, Obama announced his candidacy to replace her in the Illinois legislature. When Palmer's congressional campaign faltered, she decided to run for reelection instead. But Obama refused to withdraw from the race, successfully challenged the validity of Palmer's voter petitions, and was easily elected after her name was kept off the ballot.

He was even a slickster con man trying to steal elections back then....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Maybe, but George Bush (love or hate him) set the bar pretty high for how an ex-president should act. Obama should have enough class to follow his lead and show the current president the same respect that was shown to him. Even while Obama used Bush as his whipping post for 8 years.

You're so right, Obama could never be as classy as Bush..who was guaranteed to put his foot in it every time, in office or out.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Maybe, but George Bush (love or hate him) set the bar pretty high for how an ex-president should act. Obama should have enough class to follow his lead and show the current president the same respect that was shown to him. Even while Obama used Bush as his whipping post for 8 years.

You're so right, Obama could never be as classy as Bush..who was guaranteed to put his foot in it every time, in office or out.

But he was a dumb fool with respect

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

No one claimed Bush was a genius....but he had manners....

Can't say that much for Obama....He is an disrespectful idiot....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Another whine about Obama thread? Is the op becoming so disillusioned by his great orange messiahs failures that he wishes Obama was still in office?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Another whine about Obama thread? Is the op becoming so disillusioned by his great orange messiahs failures that he wishes Obama was still in office?

As the Trump presidency heads south with the Russia Gate investigation and Trump slipping in popularity as more and more people see thru his BS; I expect to see even more attempts at distraction with Obama and Hillary whine fest threads.

Anything to keep people from seeking the truth about Trump. Even Trumps own party has become disillusioned with his performance and dubious background.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: buster2010

As the Trump presidency heads south with the Russia Gate investigation and Trump slipping in popularity as more and more people see thru his BS; I expect to see even more attempts at distraction with Obama and Hillary whine fest threads.

Anything to keep people from seeking the truth about Trump. Even Trumps own party has become disillusioned with his performance and dubious background.

www.rawstory.com...

As the DNC gets further and further from reality thus losing more and more support, they will continue to push the "Russian" narrative as they don't really have anything of substance to offer. Like they have done in the past they will blame everyone and everything besides themselves for their lack of support...

Anything to keep themselves from the reality that America has spoken and chosen their path and it wasn't with the DNC...They will continue to stick their heads in the ground and kick and scream like children as they wield less and less influence in the political arena...

edit on 9-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Considering the enormity of the job... being openly critical 100 days in seems a bit quick... honestly if Obama wants to help democrats out wait 18 months... just shut up about him till then then do a blitz of all the things he thinks they screwed up.

Bush knew the best thing he could do after the to big to fail debacle was shut up and go away for a bit, and for the most part he has been quite over the last 8 years... he even refused to say anything bad about trump even though he was baited pretty hard.

It is almost like the Democrats want to be relegated to regional party status... if you freak over every little thing now nothing changes... wait let repercussions for his actions start to show then hit them in time for the mid terms.

Impeachment will probably take 2 years minimum... so that will be to late for midterms so might as well have patience and hit them during the next election cycle.

Because all the garbage going on now will be old and forgotten come election time.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Obama was quite classy, but it was no more than a facade in order to fool millions into giving him power. It turns out he is a megalomaniac, even still.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Because all the garbage going on now will be old and forgotten come election time.

True, but if the Trump presidency holds true to form, there will be new fresh garbage to keep us entertained. Hillary and Obama will have faded away and have no revelancy.

American politics at it's finest....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If Trump jumped off a bridge, would Obama follow?

Seriously dude, it's like correcting children with this one. The statement "Obama lacks class" can be easily made as a straight lined statement of fact because class, while personally subjective, doesn't require a juxtaposition to another figure to be measured. You are arguing a straw man with that one, which is a pretty good indication that not even you have anything useful to your agenda to add in defense of former President Barack Hussein Obama.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If Trump jumped off a bridge, would Obama follow?

Seriously dude, it's like correcting children with this one. The statement "Obama lacks class" can be easily made as a straight lined statement of fact because class, while personally subjective, doesn't require a juxtaposition to another figure to be measured. You are arguing a straw man with that one, which is a pretty good indication that not even you have anything useful to your agenda to add in defense of former President Barack Hussein Obama.

Easy with all that common sense burdman30ott6!!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I am just pointing out that the Demcorats have still not figured out how to play the game (politics)... Obama will still be popular in 18 months especially if Trump turns out to be Hitler reincarnated like so many have claimed... but chiming in and chiming in again before the guy even has a grasp on the enormity of the job..

Just looks well catty...not very professional... and little things like that do have a tendency to stick with people.

Honestly if the Democrats want to rebound just shut up and let the republicans and Trump run wild for 18 months... they cannot really stop them so let them run hog wild... and if they are right with everything they are saying; they will be able to severely dent republican control in the mid-terms, and sweep back into power in 4 years.

I do not like having 1 party in control... and the fact that the Republicans are dangerously close to being able to call a constitutional convention without even having to acknowledge the democrats terrifies me.

But the Democrats cannot seem to help themselves...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lol. This whole thread is a strawman.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So how do you measure class?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am just pointing out that the Demcorats have still not figured out how to play the game (politics)...

Really....

Even as unpopular as Hillary was, she still won the popular vote.

www.cnn.com...

Trump will continue to be his own worst enemy as the GOP bails on his dumbass platform and twitter obsession.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

So how do you measure class?

Personally, I measure it by whether or not someone's actions make me think "Oh, that was classy."

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Why doesn't Obama just fade in to obscurity ?

It's a simple honest and straight forward question.

I don't think I have ever seen a president with such narcissism even beats out Trump.

With his over inflated sense of self worth.

The ONLY reason Obama has raised his profile is for one simple truth.

After whining, and carrying on about the evil rich.

Obama wants a pay check.

Pure and simple.

It's all about the benjamins.

Reflecting on the past eight years after lie after lie, and failure after failure.

Obama does NOT have the CLASS to just fade away and stay the hell out of politics.

GW did.

No matter WHAT people thought of him.

Once he left the White House.

He left the public discussion.

Something Obama NEVER WILL DO.

edit on 9-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Based on what I read in the article I would think Obama was classy because he cares about people under ACA.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join