It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's lack of class

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I think the OP laid it out pretty well. From reading the OP I believe he is talking about the class in leaving the office not occupying the office.. This is a post about how Obama is acting now that he has no power and is a private citizen. Mr. Bush showed how a class act keeps their mouth shut and lets the current administration run their own show....

I believe what the OP is pointing out is how Obama and his crew and even his supporters can't just shut the hell up and leave the job with a little dignity. Mr. Obama said he was going to leave quietly like Mr. Bush did however that has not been the case. He has already made more statements in the first 100 days of President Trumps administration then Bush did about Obama in the entire 8 years he was in office..

Obama is acting like a petulant child. Like a woman scorned. Like a #ty renter who got evicted for not paying his bills but because of his self entitlement syndrome they tear out the electrical and break all the windows. You know basically a dead beat....basically what he has always been.....

Thanks for completely grasping the intent of the OP. If the new president was purple instead of orange and named Rufus, the OP would remain the same, this is about the lack of class shown by the previous administration.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Class...here's real class.

www.theguardian.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... 47eeed4_story.html?utm_term=.f6a0794fb4ce

Obama looks like a goddamn saint when compared to the above....^^^^

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: GuidedKill

Maybe because I find the OP's topic ridiculous and not worth addressing? I thought I made that clear. So I'm talking about the hypocrisy that you guys are exposing about yourselves instead. It sucks when a topic doesn't go your way doesn't it? Oh well. Deal with it.

If it isn't worth discussing, why are you here exactly?

I've explained why I'm here already. If you still haven't figured it out then that is a problem between you and your own reading comprehension.

So you're just here to derail the OP..

Got it. Ty for clarifying.....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: FauxMulder

Obama DID show Trump respect. Did you not hear about how Obama took time out of his day (for four hours!) after they met in the WH to show Trump how the transition process worked? Trump was WOWed by the whole thing. To pretend like Obama didn't try to extend an olive branch to idiot Trump is history revisionism.

If Obama really wanted to help Trump he would not have sabotaged his entire transition with leaks and disseminating as much information as possible about Trump before he left office.

Proof? Oh yeah. There is none for anything you just said. THAT is classless right there.

Are you sure about that? It's proven, they admit to it even.

At intelligence agencies, there was a push to process as much raw intelligence as possible into analyses, and to keep the reports at a relatively low classification level to ensure as wide a readership as possible across the government — and, in some cases, among European allies. This allowed the upload of as much intelligence as possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by American analysts to share information.

www.nytimes.com...

They lowered classification levels to disseminate it to as many people as possible. Their goal was to hurt the Trump campaign and sabotage them before they even started.

link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

Maybe because I find the OP's topic ridiculous and not worth addressing? I thought I made that clear. So I'm talking about the hypocrisy that you guys are exposing about yourselves instead. It sucks when a topic doesn't go your way doesn't it? Oh well. Deal with it.

If it isn't worth discussing, why are you here exactly?

I've explained why I'm here already. If you still haven't figured it out then that is a problem between you and your own reading comprehension.

So you're just here to derail the OP..

Got it. Ty for clarifying.....

No YOU have been derailing the thread by going on and on like you are the thread police or something. I've been trying to talk about topics other than myself, but you keep coming back to that off topic discussion.

link   
a reply to: network dude

As soon as Obama endorsed Macron (a Rothschild banker with Zero political experience) in France's elections, it was clear to me that he will be doing everything he can to be a well-behaved puppet for the globalist elites.

He is a glorified salesman who will sell out Americans and any other group of humans in order to further his own agenda, and that of his "handlers".

I strongly dislike Obama.. after 10 years I feel that my disdain for him has grown exponentially in the last 3-4 years

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That isn't what you said and you know it.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'm trying everyday!! lol

Others apparently are trying everyday to derail ANY OP that shows their beloved EX leader in a negative light...But hey I give some credit to the ones who don't try and hide the fact that they are only here to derail and not discuss the OP..

Maybe a MOD will clean up some of the off topic posts.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

OK I'll play, since you moved the goal post

Obama blames bush 2014

Obama blames Bush 2012

Obama blames Bush 2011

I mean do I have to link the whole internet for you?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

That isn't what you said and you know it.

No, it is. It's exactly what I meant. You probably thought I meant something else. I promise, what I just sourced is exactly what I meant. That is NOT the actions of a man working to ensure a smooth transition, extending an olive branch. It's the actions of a man who wants to appear that way while doing the exact opposite.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I actually like George Bush better than Obama. At least his admin had a plan for Iraq, which Obama promptly ditched an allowed to fall into al-Maliki's sectarian purgings which gave rise to ISIS. Obama's nation destruction had zero afterthoughts about rebuilding.

Honestly in the beginning, I kind of wanted Jeb Bush, but then I saw the rise of Donald and realized he would certainly be a fresh start to a new perspective.

Someone needs to feed Obama to hungry hogs.

This is from a guy that hit the streets to help people vote for Obama in '08
, the shame, I know.... I learned my lesson.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No. What you showed was the Obama team dispersing critical intelligence they had gathered right before Trump took over that they were afraid of being deleted or hidden by the incoming administration since it implicated some of them or showed them in a bad light. THEN you added your biases on the end of that analysis by saying that Obama did it purposely to hamstring Trump, which is an opinion at the least and a lie at the most.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Class...here's real class.

www.theguardian.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... 47eeed4_story.html?utm_term=.f6a0794fb4ce

Obama looks like a goddamn saint when compared to the above....^^^^

And if you want to discuss how classless Trump is, that's cool and all, but you may want to start your own thread. This one isn't about Trump. (He's orange)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I mean do I have to link the whole internet for you?

Quote of the day.....loll

link   

No. What you showed was the Obama team dispersing critical intelligence they had gathered right before Trump took over that they were afraid of being deleted or hidden by the incoming administration since it implicated some of them or showed them in a bad light. THEN you added your biases on the end of that analysis by saying that Obama did it purposely to hamstring Trump, which is an opinion at the least and a lie at the most.

It was gathered by the IC. It could not be hidden or deleted. It also could have been given to key Democrats on the appropriate committees rather than everyone.

The only reason to disseminate it in such a manner is to sabotage Trump.

link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I actually like George Bush better than Obama. At least his admin had a plan for Iraq, which Obama promptly ditched an allowed to fall into al-Maliki's sectarian purgings which gave rise to ISIS. Obama's nation destruction had zero afterthoughts about rebuilding.

Honestly in the beginning, I kind of wanted Jeb Bush, but then I saw the rise of Donald and realized he would certainly be a fresh start to a new perspective.

Someone needs to feed Obama to hungry hogs.

This is from a guy that hit the streets to help people vote for Obama in '08
, the shame, I know.... I learned my lesson.

I liked him as a person, but wasn't happy with the way we went to war with everyone. His tenure was fulled with some horrific challenges regardless of what you think about 9-11. And like him or not, when he left, he did so with grace.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

OK I'll play, since you moved the goal post

Obama blames bush 2014

“What I just find interesting is the degree to which this issue keeps on coming up, as if this was my decision. Under the previous administration, we had turned over the country to a sovereign, democratically elected Iraqi government,” Mr. Obama told reporters just before leaving for a two-week vacation on Martha’s Vineyard. “So let’s just be clear: The reason that we did not have a follow-on force in Iraq was because the Iraqis — a majority of Iraqis did not want U.S. troops there, and politically they could not pass the kind of laws that would be required to protect our troops in Iraq. So that entire analysis is bogus and is wrong. But it gets frequently peddled around here by folks who oftentimes are trying to defend previous policies that they themselves made.”

This is true. The troop withdrawal WAS something that was started under Bush because the Iraqis didn't want us there anymore. He's not really blaming Bush here either. More like saying that this started not under his watch and if he is blaming anyone it is the Iraqis for kicking us out of the country.

Obama blames Bush 2012

Obama blames Bush 2011

These are both during his first term which is when I said he was doing this.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
The only reason to disseminate it in such a manner is to sabotage Trump.

Prove it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Whether people want to admit it or not Obama is still politically relevant. He left the White House with a decent approval rating (over 50%) and if he was able to run again he probably would have won. The past few presidents cannot claim the same.

So it makes sense for the media to ask and print Obama's views on the current state of the country.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Are People really this short sighted you do remember Obama brought America from the brink of a depression from the mess bush made because when bush was in office he literally signed all these bills that almost collapsed our economy... so yes a lot of Obamas issues stemed from an adminstration that took us from a surplus to a major crippling debt...Back to the op how was what he did now make him more classless then a president who mocks people with disabilities???

Anyway your great trump scared all the illegals from working so enjoy your higher food cost because the minimum wage for everything just went up in a lot of industries

MAGA you idiots😂😂

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join