It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's lack of class

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: FauxMulder

Obama DID show Trump respect. Did you not hear about how Obama took time out of his day (for four hours!) after they met in the WH to show Trump how the transition process worked? Trump was WOWed by the whole thing. To pretend like Obama didn't try to extend an olive branch to idiot Trump is history revisionism.

If Obama really wanted to help Trump he would not have sabotaged his entire transition with leaks and disseminating as much information as possible about Trump before he left office.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yeah and it wasn't until Trump acted like a spoiled child and blamed Obama for all the # he is too stupid to understand that Obama dropped his patience. I'm not surprised either. He just spent 8 years listening to that bull# and he has to listen to even MORE of it by the sitting President? PUHLEAZE!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Obama DID show Trump respect. Did you not hear about how Obama took time out of his day (for four hours!) after they met in the WH to show Trump how the transition process worked? Trump was WOWed by the whole thing. To pretend like Obama didn't try to extend an olive branch to idiot Trump is history revisionism.

If Obama really wanted to help Trump he would not have sabotaged his entire transition with leaks and disseminating as much information as possible about Trump before he left office.

Proof? Oh yeah. There is none for anything you just said. THAT is classless right there.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

Yes. Because a classless private citizen is SOOOO much worse than a classless President. You people are unbelievably hypocritical...

It's called discussing the OP...You should try it sometime...

This OP was about a president leaving the office and his behavior...When President Trump is done and leaves the office I will be glad to discuss his behavior then...

Stay On topic....OK Pumpkin....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The Queen has class, politicians have votes.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Obama's lack of class

This is what I'm discussing. And I'm discussing it juxtaposed against Donald Trump's actions. That is perfectly ontopic even if it makes you uncomfortable to show Der Trump in a bad light.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yeah and it wasn't until Trump acted like a spoiled child and blamed Obama for all the # he is too stupid...

That's some class A hypocrisy right there. Everything that went wrong during Obama's 8 years was Bush's fault. The man still stayed silent.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Obama's lack of class

This is what I'm discussing. And I'm discussing it juxtaposed against Donald Trump's actions. That is perfectly ontopic even if it makes you uncomfortable to show Der Trump in a bad light.

Nice cherry pick....Typical tactic employed when you have not argument....

That's literally 4 words out of entire op and you left off the major part of it being about his "lack of class in leaving the office"

What a joke!!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Yeah and it wasn't until Trump acted like a spoiled child and blamed Obama for all the # he is too stupid...

That's some class A hypocrisy right there. Everything that went wrong during Obama's 8 years was Bush's fault. The man still stayed silent.

Uh... No. That stopped being Obama's excuse partway into his first term. Try to remember these last 8 years a bit better. They JUST happened...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Some people wouldn't know class if it were a college course they are still paying interest on...makes me sad for my children

link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: network dude

Obama's lack of class? HAHAHAHAHAHA! How this phrase can even be uttered in the age of Donald Trump is beyond me.

Seems to me people just need something to whine about. Trump, a man with very little class himself, won the election so they have to continue to bitch and moan about Obama or Hillary.

It's hard to change one's way when they have become obsessive.

this really isn't about Trump. If you read the OP, there is plenty of explanation of how Obama is not following through on what he said just after the election. And as bad as everyone claims Bush was, he showed class when he left and didn't hinder Obama's actions. As Obama himself noted in the OP.

And in reality, this isn't up for debate, the facts speak for themselves here.

link   

Maybe because I find the OP's topic ridiculous and not worth addressing? I thought I made that clear. So I'm talking about the hypocrisy that you guys are exposing about yourselves instead. It sucks when a topic doesn't go your way doesn't it? Oh well. Deal with it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Uh... No. That stopped being Obama's excuse partway into his first term. Try to remember these last 8 years a bit better. They JUST happened...

Obama Blames Bush DECEMBER 2016 Now THAT just happened.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

Obama's lack of class? HAHAHAHAHAHA! How this phrase can even be uttered in the age of Donald Trump is beyond me.

Seems to me people just need something to whine about. Trump, a man with very little class himself, won the election so they have to continue to bitch and moan about Obama or Hillary.

It's hard to change one's way when they have become obsessive.

this really isn't about Trump. If you read the OP, there is plenty of explanation of how Obama is not following through on what he said just after the election. And as bad as everyone claims Bush was, he showed class when he left and didn't hinder Obama's actions. As Obama himself noted in the OP.

did you say read?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

While i'm sure everyone on ATS knows how to read....Reading comprehension is a whole other can of worms obviously...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Obama Blames Bush DECEMBER 2016 Now THAT just happened.

President Barack Obama dusted off the “blame Bush” card one last time as

Man... That phrase is written like he hasn't been using that excuse for some time now... Almost like I was right or something...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Maybe because I find the OP's topic ridiculous and not worth addressing? I thought I made that clear. So I'm talking about the hypocrisy that you guys are exposing about yourselves instead. It sucks when a topic doesn't go your way doesn't it? Oh well. Deal with it.

If it isn't worth discussing, why are you here exactly?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How were you right? You said and I quote:

No. That stopped being Obama's excuse partway into his first term.

I proved you wrong.
edit on 9-5-2017 by FauxMulder because: It was Bush's fault!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

If it isn't worth discussing, why are you here exactly?

I've explained why I'm here already. If you still haven't figured it out then that is a problem between you and your own reading comprehension.

link   

this really isn't about Trump.

My response was to someone that compared Trump's level of class to Obama's. I think it is a worthy comparison, considering many of those that are whining about Obama's apparent lack of class, support the new president who has proven time and time again to have very little.

he showed class when he left and didn't hinder Obama's actions.

What actions of Trump has Obama hindered?

Of course it's up for debate. You don't get to shut down civil discourse just because of how you interpret the "facts".

link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

How were you right? You said and I quote:

No. That stopped being Obama's excuse partway into his first term.

I proved you wrong.

No you proved that he used that excuse one last time in 2016 not that he has been using it his whole 8 years; and you did it with a source that worded it like he hadn't been using that excuse for quite some time.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join