It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Sky Sound in France

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I know these weird sounds emanating from the sky are usually frowned upon and I am not won-over by the vast majority of the examples I have watched on YouTube, preferring to err on the side of caution...and fake. I do believe that the first clips to hit the web were not fake, having heard and read about these strange sky-sounds well before the YouTube videos began to surface.

The one below was posted by a French person who only has three other videos on his channel, none of which are related to strange phenomena, as far as I can see. So I am going with this being a genuine recording of something that caught him by surprise and genuinely worried him.

To me, it sounds like a dragon or even a lion and it kind of feels like it moves across and closer to the source of the recording before moving off into the distance. Anyway, make of it what you will...and I know some will dismiss this out of hand as a fake...I can't see what would be his motivation myself. At 125 views, it is hardly ripping up trees and going viral.

Once again, thank you for taking a look and leaving an opinion.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

I'd like to know what was right behind him. Does the camera ever pan 360? Was there a highway right behind the dude? I mean, yeah, like what was he smoking. Ca se passe, la merde au ciel. So who knows?

Come to think of it, if you said, "Q'est ce que c'est, ecoute ca!" or "What was that? Listen!" enough times in that tone of voice to a French dog, they might get excited, and think there's really something there, especially if it's a smart curious dog like a border collie or retriever, standing next to you behind a hedgerow while you pee in the grass next to the intercity Autoroute with Citroyens and Renaults barrelling along making a loud "whoosh!" sound. The dog would be sure you knew something it didn't know and would be mighty eager to go with you and find out.

In other words...................................................TROLLFLAG

Humans are smart curious dogs, so this video might be a dog owner treating us as such.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Namdru because: TROLLFLAG

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I don't think these videos with the noise coming from above or below are fake. Or at least like you said the first ones.

This is new though I never heard anything like that. These videos usually the sound of a heavy metal piece being dragged on metal surface, sort of.

Back in 2003 Nov, I was in Far Rockaway, Queens. It was early evening, my buddy called ahead, he was a few minutes from my house. I went out for a smoke and to catch him. As I was waiting all sudden everything went quite. Like mute. Then a noise came similar to when someone stands near to a generator or a big transformator that kind of electric buzzing. It grow it felt like coming from everywhere. Funny thing is it was not loud, just sort of buried me under it. The whole thing lasted about a minute, then all regular noises came back.

When my friend arrived about a minute later the first thing he asked if I heard this weird noise. I asked some neighbors I knew but apart from one, nobody else heard it i know of. To this day I have no clue what it was.

edit on 9-5-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
They're very real. They're called "sky quakes" and they're caused by the diminishing electromagnetic field around the planet. It's serious business.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
To me, it sounds like a portable sawmill. I have a neighboring farmer about 4 miles away and I can hear it when he cranks his up. Almost the same sound.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's just Ms La Pen wailing.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Finally some solid evidence for the existence of God. My wait is over!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

This post gave me a full smile. Thanks.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Construction equipment, aircraft jets ( the testing and troubleshooting of them ) and various other industrial types of machines can make some rather strange and alarming noises.

The underground boring machines have thought to be caught.

But this one is completely different, it just sounds like a flying creature from various movies.
It's not hard to add audio to a video, it would make the perfect sky noise if done right, because you cannot tell the difference unless you know the sound.

Remember, sounds change based on wind, temp, even clouds and other surroundings, this was extremely clear, almost a little too clear.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The tell is pointing the camera at one place in the sky, as though they want you to believe the noise is coming from that patch of sky. Birds keep chirping, too. When 'super loud' noises occur, birds go silent.

.o2

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
W..T..F..?!
Dragons!!!!
Totally crazy.. I'm like the others though.. the birds continuing to chirp are suspicious.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
what ever it is looks like Secure Team 10 have the scoop

Even if this actually happened, it will fall into the HOAX bin because of that ST10

sound to me does sound dubbed, that noise was getting louder and louder yet the man holding the phone never flinches, me personally if that noise was getting louder and louder I wouldn't be holding that phone so steady.

I want it to be true, but alas, I think HOAX

Unless proven differently

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

My impression is that it is a throaty human "voice" sound that clearly seems distinguishable near the end with a slight "catch" in the voice. The sound seems to be created in a closed area that caused a resonance effect that deepens and enlarges it. T the sound is perfectly in sequence with a breathing rate of a human attempting to make such a sound.

I call it a fake.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

There are many possibility's buy I can't help but think of Darth Vader with the sound slowed down a little.
This is while far less mysterious also far more weird.

There are strange sound's reported all over the world, most of us have probably heard them and simply taken no notice of them but we live in an industrial age, for me though the French are well known for there artist's and this may be something like that, a kind of performing art presented as a mystery in the internet age.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's okay, sky sounds are cool now, because Mulder believes it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Substance loaded in his cigarette [0:18] is known for auditory hallucinations. It is clearly proof of morphic field.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

And interesting find. However I agree it seems faked...so loud it cracks as if a speaker is nearby...if it had been that loud to make his mic crackle audio like this as people stated birds would go quiet...and it would've been in the news because everyone would have heard it.
Most genuine sky noise videos sound authentic in presence sound...its audible because it is loud, but from a distance.
Also their reactions are more authentic.
This just seems like some guy messing around.
YouTube is FULL of videos like that.
The small amount of evidence weighs more that its fake...but hey...you never know.
Had it been real. To me it sounds like underground explosions?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join