It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens To Destroy Saudi Arabia After Saudi Prince Warns Of "Moving Battle To Iran"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Here is something that caught my attention.. With Saudi in Yemen and not seeming to reach any of their goals without the USA participating in bombing, planning, and supplying arms I would guesstimate Iran would be someone they should step back from with a full blown knock out war.. Of course with the Petro Dollar and Saudi Arabia they may be feeling a little frisky because they are assured of USA backing and Israeli support. ..
The whole war of words started over televised comments by Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman who indicated there was no reason to speak or have a dialog with the Iranians.

An unexpected war of words erupted between two sworn Middle-Eastern rivals over the weekend, when Saudi Arabia and Iran threatened each other with military action, if not outright destruction.

"We know that we are a main goal for the Iranian regime," he said. "We will not wait until the battle comes to Saudi Arabia but we will work to have the battle in Iran rather than in Saudi Arabia."

Iran, never one to leave a lingering belligerent comment by its Saudi nemesis unanswered, responded when its defense minister said on Sunday that Iran would hit back at most of Saudi Arabia with the exception of Islam's holiest places if the kingdom does anything "ignorant" according to Reuters.

www.zerohedge.com...

+14 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Best case scenario: They pummel the ever-loving-crud out of each other and we have the restraint to stay the f*** out of it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Best case scenario: They pummel the ever-loving-crud out of each other and we have the restraint to stay the f*** out of it.

Totally agree but I doubt we and many others would stay out of it on both sides.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I appreciate your candour, but I think your assertion may be somewhat in error.

The very best case scenario would be that the leaders of both nations wind their scrawny, theocratic necks in, and stave off a war that could see millions of their countrymen disenfranchised, displaced, or denuded of life and limb. The best case scenario would be those countries learning to live with each other in some form of peace, rather than in a constant state of readiness for war. The best case scenario would be that no conflict be in any way necessary, between those two, or any other two nations.

We are a damned long way from the best case scenario!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
They are getting their butts worked over in yemen... they really think they can jump on Iran..

I feel pretty confident saying with no intervention from the outside Iran would Thump SA fairly easily.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Best case scenario would be to see every Saudi royal
hang . #1 exporter of radical Islam and all terrorism is Saudi Arabia's filthy royal family.
It's time that the world recognises real terrorists but then the Petro Dollar would suffer greatly
edit on 9-5-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Here is something that caught my attention.. With Saudi in Yemen and not seeming to reach any of their goals without the USA participating in bombing, planning, and supplying arms I would guesstimate Iran would be someone they should step back from with a full blown knock out war.. Of course with the Petro Dollar and Saudi Arabia they may be feeling a little frisky because they are assured of USA backing and Israeli support. ..
The whole war of words started over televised comments by Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman who indicated there was no reason to speak or have a dialog with the Iranians.

An unexpected war of words erupted between two sworn Middle-Eastern rivals over the weekend, when Saudi Arabia and Iran threatened each other with military action, if not outright destruction.

"We know that we are a main goal for the Iranian regime," he said. "We will not wait until the battle comes to Saudi Arabia but we will work to have the battle in Iran rather than in Saudi Arabia."

Iran, never one to leave a lingering belligerent comment by its Saudi nemesis unanswered, responded when its defense minister said on Sunday that Iran would hit back at most of Saudi Arabia with the exception of Islam's holiest places if the kingdom does anything "ignorant" according to Reuters.

www.zerohedge.com...
. Need to keep Saudi dictator/Royals in place to control the unstable Muslim population there or we will have ISIS type population explode and be 100 times worse. Be like terrorism on crack.

All those cultures are 2000 years behind in civilized behaviors.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Xeven because: Spell

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
[Need to keep Saudi dictator/Royals in place to control the unstable Muslim population there or we will have ISIS type population explode and be 100 times worse. Be like terrorism on crack.

What an ignorant statement. Isis endorses Wahhabi Islam , Wahhabi Islam is the branch of Islam majorities of Saudi Arabia's population is forced to practice. The guys who kept Isis and All Qaida in check were Saddam and Gaddafi. You know, the two our ignorant governments removed.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

let's stay outta this one,.plueeze!!!!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

$10 dollar a gallon for gas if they go to war.

Believe me we will get involved real fast.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas Yeah buddy,I agree with you 100%.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I say they go for it. They end the House of Saud and absolutely nothing of value to the world is lost.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I say they go for it. They end the House of Saud and absolutely nothing of value to the world is lost.

Destabilize Saudi Arabia and unleash millions of murderous Jihadists to the world scene.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Whatever happens... as long as they don't send more Muslims into Europe and some disguised as refugees who are only hellbent on destroying us because they still carry ideas from 1500 years ago.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Destabilize Saudi Arabia and unleash millions of murderous Jihadists to the world scene.

End of the House of Saud and the Jihadis lose their primary backer. No more money for the FSA/Al-Nusra/Al-Qaeda/Islamic State. Any Wahhabi uprisings can be crushed.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It'll be another Iran Vs Iraq type of war where we fund and assist the Saudi's to the nth degree

only this time, the Iranians will be able to strike us back

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The Saudi Military is the most incompetent on the planet.

Infinite oil money so they can buy all the fancy weapons they like, they have no idea how to use them, or how basic military organisation works.

As a result they got absolutely humiliated by Yemen of all places. So they decided just to terror bomb random Shia villages.

They are in absolutely no position to make threats.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

End of the House of Saud and the Jihadis lose their primary backer. No more money for the FSA/Al-Nusra/Al-Qaeda/Islamic State. Any Wahhabi uprisings can be crushed.

So you didn't learn anything from the destabilization of Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So you didn't learn anything from the destabilization of Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan?

Indeed I did. Overthrowing Secular Leaders (at least in the respect of Iraq, Libya and attempted in Syria) allows the Saudis to expand their influence by establishing and building Jihadi organisations.

Cut the head off the snake and this ends.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Personally, I would much rather see our alliance switch to the noticeably more moderate Iran and allow the Saudis pathetically trained armed forces to die in Yemen. Backing Israel and Iran instead of SA would significantly reduce radical Islamic extremism across the world by magnitudes. Hezbollah and the Houthis are not the ones beheading people for cultural crimes, banning music and sports, and equating women to property with lower rights than dogs. On the contrary, although Iran encourages modesty for their women, they are involved in their civics, work in the media and most other industries, and do not require male companions to travel. They also cherish sports quite dearly, and music as well. Sure they may not agree with all musical forms, but again, it is much better than no music at all, and the beatings or killings that would accompany that.

If we actually looked at both side by side, Iran has more in common with Western values than Saudi Arabia ever will. No they are not perfect or mirror the west entirely, but guess what, neither is any nation in the Western world, or on Earth for that matter. Although New Zealand sure comes close

Sane humans would prefer an alliance with Iran over SA. The Turkic Khazar's in Israel need that global money control though, so we get what we see today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join