It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Your Thoughts on WHY Female Congressional Democrats Spew Most of the Hate.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: network dude

Oh good, you found one guy!

Maybe it's just that men are stupid. Oh wait, you have Sarah Palin...

Well, there is Cynthia McKinney.
She was the one that asked JPL where the astronauts had planted the flag on Mars.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Could it be as simple as they need to get laid......damn sure makes my wife fussy when she's not getting any on the regular....just sayin.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Meh. Just estrogen poisoning. Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Could it be as simple as they need to get laid......damn sure makes my wife fussy when she's not getting any on the regular....just sayin.

If that's what causing it, I am not surprised at Nancy Pelosi's demeanor.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Liberal Democrat aged women are the ones you named in your OP. That translates into flaky, irrational, fearful, feminists with a penchant for drama. You can see it in their eyes and hear it in their voices.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: carewemust

There exists different levels of protected classes.

These classes have been able to spew their hate unchecked for a number of decades now.

Members of these protected classes do not realize or do not care at the hate that flows through them beacuse there has never been consequences for their actions during their lifetime.

Now that equality has been achieved and sustained for a period of time, equality is no longer good enough. They don't want just equality. They want retribution for perceived previous misdeeds.

They also have gotten away with being hypocrites and no one calls them on it. For example SJWs will tell you Not all muslims are terrorists and if you mention terrorism your a racist. But than they will tell you that all white people are are racist because of slavery. And in this instance all it takes in being white?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The premise of the thread only serves to show the inadequacies of the OP.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
These types of women are actually very insecure and it shows by their focus on drama to draw attention to themselves.

These types of women blame YOU or some perceived "thing" for their insecurities. IMO, they want equality but they don't understand the meaning of it below the one layer they focus on.

Remember this one:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Menopause. ....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

ohh epic burn.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Menopause. ....

Those women are long past menopause.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

All us lady ATS members are so lucky to have all these male ATS members MANSPLAIN to us all about us women in politics, the need to get laid and menopause, among other things!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: angeldoll

ohh epic burn.

lol. I'm on the countdown for it being removed.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

A book I'm writing explains everything.

It's called, "Women are from Venus, lets send them back."

(available soon in paperback)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Seeking Your Thoughts on WHY Female Congressional Democrats Spew Most of the Hate.

As I read thru this thread, it seems like it's the male members spewing the hate for women. Strange....
edit on 9-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
As we know, the Democratic Party likes to play identity politics, and aim to use demographics as tools for reaching power. They probably have marching orders or a game plan.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Seems the Republican Party likes to play "Nationalism/Us vs Them" politics, playing on fear and placating a false sense of American
Exceptionalism and Moral Supremacy.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Most of the females in question aren't exactly spring chickens anymore so speaking as a "not so young" woman I'd say they have reached the age where they say whatever they feel and just don't give a damn what anyone else thinks about it. At my age when something gets my ire up I don't hesitate to raise hell. What's anybody going to do about it? Take away my recess? Sure, there are consequences to popping off sometimes but you reach a time in life where consequences be damned- you say what you feel and don't give two shakes for consequences.

Not saying I agree with the angry old biddies- I don't! Just giving my opinion of why they shoot their mouths off.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Isn't it just a case of women traditionally being more emotional, or better at expressing emotions? This would apply to love as well as anger.

There are Republican women, but I don't see them being censored by the Senate (E. Warren), or saying that millions will die horrible deaths due to Democrat healthcare (N. Pelosi said that about Repubs) reform ideas, etc..

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Have you ever had a female boss? i have had three... oh man, she crazy.

I did. Her name was Carlotta, at United Airlines. She was tough, but not crazy or loony.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join