It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Your Thoughts on WHY Female Congressional Democrats Spew Most of the Hate.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
May 8, 2017

Today I came across this news article about Senator Kamala Harris (Dem/CA), dropping the F-bomb in a public appearance, while bad-mouthing Republicans.
Story: insider.foxnews.com...

I thought to myself, why are Female Democrats always in the news for saying such incendiary things? After all, women compose just 19.4% of the U.S. Congress.
www.cawp.rutgers.edu...

But it seems that +90% of the craziest statements and/or personal attacks, emanating from all 535 members of Congress, are made by Democrats Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Elizabeth Warren. Not a week goes by where at least one of them is not spewing hate, or broadcasting outright lies, in a very high-profile manner.

So what gives? WHY are Congressional Female Democrats responsible for such a disproportionately large share of verbal personal attacks, crazy accusations, and blatant lies, that make the news? Is it Anger? Frustration? Cognitive issues???

As always, I appreciate your insights, ATS!

-CareWeMust
edit on 5/9/2017 by carewemust because: formatting adjustment

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Too many abortions?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
At the end of the day, you must understand most things are because an imbalance of something else. In the case of angry females such as this, there is a good chance they do not accept their role in the evolutionary scale and have no alpha presence to validate them on any given basis.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It's all part of the plan. Order out of chaos. Or it is just an example of the blind leading the blind. No matter how you look at it, either the politicians who are promoting the down fall of Western civilization are TOTAL brainwashed idiots OR they have chosen to sell out their own for their greed.......

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Have you ever had a female boss? i have had three... oh man, she crazy.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
So will this thread be more anti-female, or anti-democrat?

Hrmmmmmmm.

Also, spewing hate about them, makes you all look like mega hypocrites. Just saying.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Isn't it just a case of women traditionally being more emotional, or better at expressing emotions? This would apply to love as well as anger.
Also these women had made a passionate emotional commitment to Hilary as a feminist icon, so when their hopes have been overturned their reaction in anger and frustration becomes equally passionate.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Come on, you have to know it's not only women who do this? Perhaps not swearing but she's right to call out Labrador(faux Libertarian/Neocon).

"Advice to Trump: Using profanity on campaign trail is not presidential. Most use it, including me, but we are not running for [president]," O'Reilly tweeted Friday.

Source

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You have started from an unsound position. You have failed to show that part of the main thrust of your premise is accurate. For example, your thread title...

It says "Seeking Your Thoughts on WHY Female Congressional Democrats Spew Most Of The Hate".

You will note that it does not question whether or not it is true that most of the hate spoken by congresspersons, is spoken by females from the Democrat side of the aisle, you merely jump straight through that question, and move onto the why. This is simply not the proper way to think about the thing. First, you must ask IF female democrat congresspersons are the main source of hate speech in congress, and relying on your memory or opinion of news articles which have entered your bubble, as a barometer for that, really is not a very rigorous way to go about ascertaining the accuracy of your assumptions.

I would say that until you answer the question of whether or not your assumptions are correct, by way of providing not simply examples of female congresspersons who have engaged with that behaviour, but statistics proving that they do so more often than Republicans or male congresspersons, which come from independent sources, rather than right biased publications, then I do not see how we can continue a discussion of relevance on the matter.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Have you ever had a female boss? i have had three... oh man, she crazy.

Yeah it's kind of amazing how You end up becoming every male that wronged Her in the past.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Maybe they are tired of being crapped on??..seeing the clocks being rolled back, and that this is coming from camp Republican, just look at how they are. Being treated in Trump care.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Bitchin' to her man. That is what many women do best when the sex thing is out of the equation. Trump is an easy target. He is a white man, OK to hate him with the passion of a scorned woman. He should have been black and they would be hard-pressed to utter such strong words in his direction.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I don't know. Why do male congressional Republicans spew most of the stupid stuff?

www.alternet.org...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Isn't it just a case of women traditionally being more emotional, or better at expressing emotions? This would apply to love as well as anger.
Also these women had made a passionate emotional commitment to Hilary as a feminist icon, so when their hopes have been overturned their reaction in anger and frustration becomes equally passionate.

I think you explained it best,

They think that Hillary lost because a lot of people wouldn`t vote for a woman (which is completly untrue) they have convinced themselves that there is a war against women and particularly a war against women who are in positions of power or authority.
since they are in positions of power and authority they believe that people are out to get them personally,the short answer is that they are paranoid.They firmly believe that everybody who didn`t vote for Hillary wants to grab them by the P&*^Y and make them go back to the kitchen and make sandwiches.
Since they are too old for PMS they must be insane.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I don't know. Why do male congressional Republicans spew most of the stupid stuff?

www.alternet.org...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Women are Spaghetti and Men are Waffles.

- It's an awesome book if anyone is interested.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh good, you found one guy!

Maybe it's just that men are stupid. Oh wait, you have Sarah Palin...
edit on 9-5-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Lost in identity politics. Pissed off is all they have.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

There exists different levels of protected classes.

These classes have been able to spew their hate unchecked for a number of decades now.

Members of these protected classes do not realize or do not care at the hate that flows through them beacuse there has never been consequences for their actions during their lifetime.

Now that equality has been achieved and sustained for a period of time, equality is no longer good enough. They don't want just equality. They want retribution for perceived previous misdeeds.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: kaylaluv

www.alternet.org...

that video still blows my mind. im trying to wrap my head around how he came to the conclusion that islands can capsize. im guessing he believes that islands are floating and are not part of the landmass. how that guy didnt bust up laughing when answering that question is beyond me. a testament to military training i guess
edit on 9-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join