It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things happening at serial killer Ted Bundy's childhood home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

originally posted by: Namdru
a reply to: UnBreakable

With all the people Ted Bundy is known to have killed, it should be no surprise his childhood home is haunted. I've been to or lived in a few haunted houses. All it takes is one bad death on the premises and wham...centuries of haunting and wierdness like described here. Maybe it doesn't have to happen on the premises though.

If ghostly entities attached to premises then itn would need to happen on the premises. In our existence on this planet millions of people have died. Every building on earth should then be haunted.

Indeed, every single one is. So everyone should be afraid, very afraid -- except it is senseless to be afraid of what we can't see, even deadly. Fear itself can kill. Folks die of shock all the time -- as much as, or more readily, than from physical trauma alone. Fear can trigger cardiac arrest.

There is a reason biology has made it so difficult for us to see such things clearly, or directly. The reason is we would die of terror, or become so bewildered we would be eaten alive, instead of feeding ourselves. That is why, I suggest, we humans usually require drugs, near-death experiences or other trauma to make it possible to see ethereal entities clearly. It is really for our own protection that we can't do it, under normal circumstances. It's like staring at a dog. If you go looking they'll see you looking and then you'll see them seeing you, much in the same way as if you stare at a person's back, they often feel something. If there is fear involved, there can be flight/pursuit or other aggressive behaviors. The same goes between humans and 'ghosts' as between humans themselves, or humans and dogs, etc.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeLovePutin
a reply to: Night Star

Weird... As I was watching the video, my 2 lovebird's started making a ruckus, it was insane. Through the whole damn video they wouldn't stop. I had to turn the sound up and constantly had to ''rewind'' to hear what was said. As soon as the video ended, my bird's stopped aswell. I haven't heard a noise from them for minutes now...

Probably a coincidence, but still, weird as hell...

That is weird!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saibotkram1988

originally posted by: Namdru

With all the people Ted Bundy is known to have killed, it should be no surprise his childhood home is haunted. I've been to or lived in a few haunted houses. All it takes is one bad death on the premises and wham...centuries of haunting and wierdness like described here. Maybe it doesn't have to happen on the premises though.

If ghostly entities attached to premises then itn would need to happen on the premises. In our existence on this planet millions of people have died. Every building on earth should then be haunted.

There are people who pass peacefully, but haunted places can be haunted either by someone who has died a violent death, don't know they are dead, are attached to a place, have unfinished business etc. There are also hauntings that are an imprint on the environment where the same scenarios play out over and over. Then you have your evil spirits some who have never had a human existence. You have your demons, poltergeist and run of the mill ghosts.

The paranormal is fascinating and sometimes frightening.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Its a tough one to get on board with considering the circumstances.

Easy in the sense I understand completely why the house would be haunted.
Difficult because, considering it's Bundy's childhood home, it's a perfect place to fake/create such events.

The writing kinda' ruined it for me. It's something so easily faked and sounds like something out of a horror film. Throws in to question everything else.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I get the feeling that in cases of extreme evil - i.e. the murders committed by Ted Bundy - the person responsible is driven by a demonic force.

Don't get me wrong, people are capable of committing plenty of evil on their own, but... It seems like the extreme cases that go seemingly beyond all reasoning are the result of a demon oppressing / possessing the one committing the atrocities. Doesn't surprise me at all that such a negative force would remain to mess around (or even creepier, search for a new suitable host) even after the host has died.

That, and not to mention the potential of the souls of the victims to be making noise and crying out, due to having died in such a terrible manner. Thanks for posting OP, these stories always pique my curiosity.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeLovePutin
a reply to: Night Star

Weird... As I was watching the video, my 2 lovebird's started making a ruckus, it was insane. Through the whole damn video they wouldn't stop. I had to turn the sound up and constantly had to ''rewind'' to hear what was said. As soon as the video ended, my bird's stopped aswell. I haven't heard a noise from them for minutes now...

Probably a coincidence, but still, weird as hell...

No. Animals understand things. Its the Adam effect that they try to warn sometimes. Although there was enmity put between man and beast even wild animal will attempt to warn man.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Super good thread. I hope the people living there don't get any drama. That guy already had the limelight for too long.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't know, you 95% lost me at "takes 11 year old to work to take notes on house and repairs"

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

I don't know, you 95% lost me at "takes 11 year old to work to take notes on house and repairs"

that's called spending time with your kid, it's a good thing.
edit on 11-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I used to be really into ghost hunting , In cases like this it gets strange if there's an entrance point magnetic/anomaly Un-born's will use it and hold spirits hostage for some reason and they are attracted to places like this that suffered a lot of violence.
edit on 5/11/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: add

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

But they elected to never video anything, in an age where everyone has a phone with a decent megapixel camera....

meh.

Why not a youtube live-stream?
edit on 11-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
SUPER creepy. But, not as creepy as schuyler's avatar!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Ted Bundy died still trying to figure out why he did what he did. It was disturbing even to him. Who knows, maybe something attached itself to him.

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I was able, ;some years back, to listen to interviews Bundy did t=with James Dobson. Some of what he said, I believe would indicate demonic possession, and perhaps he even had an idea of what was happening. Very chilling interviews.

That's an interesting concept.

I was intrigued by Bundy for a while and read and watched everything I could, including interviews.

It does seem, at times, like something had simply overtaken him, over which he had no control (psychosis?).

Then again, he was a a VERY glib con man, so it could have been an act to try to save his ass and spare himself personal responsibility. He was a very intelligent man, and it does seem like he tried to use every reason possible to excuse himself from responsibility and put the blame on "something outside himself."

Perhaps it was a combination of all those things...
edit on 11-5-2017 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Con man maybe, and definitely at times shifting the blame, but what puts that kind of thing in a man, that he could brutalize and kill young girls that way? I don't think that kind of capacity exists naturally in a human being. Something outside, alien if you will, is involved. Who even has desires like that naturally? The idea comes from somewhere else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join