It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird things happening at serial killer Ted Bundy's childhood home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Who knows if this is credible, or just a ruse to generate interest when initially selling the house, but maybe Bundy's personal demons might have been generated by the house when he was a kid.

Clopton, the contractor, first visited the house after he was hired in October. He took along his 11-year-old daughter, who sometimes goes with him and takes dictated notes from her dad about the work that needs to be done. “My daughter started crying,” Copton said. “She said she felt weird. She didn’t like it there.” She refused to be alone in the house and was so uncomfortable they quickly left. Clopton returned the next week with a demolition crew. One crew member echoed the sentiment that the house didn’t feel right.

Then things started happening, things Clopton kept dismissing as pranks among the crew. There was the time they re-entered the house — which had been locked — and every door, every cabinet drawer — was open. Or the time the workers were cleaning up the flooded basement and spotted the words “Help me” written on the glass. A screwed-on screen protector would have made it difficult for someone outside to write it, Clopton said. A heavy dresser inset in the upstairs hallway wall somehow pulled itself out and landed face-down on the floor while the crew was downstairs.

Workers said it takes at least one strong man to pull it out and there was no way it could have fallen on its own. “Periodically, throughout the course of the job, we had weird things keep happening,” Clopton said. Cellphones and other electronics occasionally would get unplugged and immediately die. The word “Leave” was found written in sheetrock dust on a bedroom floor with no footprints around it. Clopton eventually chatted with some of the neighbors about the odd occurrences, asking if there had been a rash of neighborhood break-ins. That’s when he learned Bundy once lived in the house.

www.star-telegram.com...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Cool find. I was thinking it might be the other way around too, maybe the negative energy he left behind. I'm not really into the details of his case but I don't recall hearing that he was into any type of ritualistic magic or anything.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yeah that's creepy! Did they finish the job and demolish that house?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Damn, that's creepy as hell.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Oh wow thanks for posting this. If all is true then its classic case of strong force, my term, infestation. And yes having done a real good bit of research on the this topic its certain Bundy had exposure, in my humble, to a killing demon.

And by all means don't let "photogenic Ted" mislead from the very real negative spirit he was exposed to. Be sure he had a different face on when undertaking his final fascination.

edit on 8-5-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ted Bundy died still trying to figure out why he did what he did. It was disturbing even to him. Who knows, maybe something attached itself to him.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The house was remodeled--not demolished. Ted went to my high school, a year older than me.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I was in Everett when he was put to death and when I drove past a drive in I saw the sign out front said "Hamburgers and Bundy Fries" a reply to: schuyler

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No, actually the house is remodeled and people live there.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sounds like a viral prelude to ghost adventurers really.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Interesting, to be sure! No way t know if true, but the article does state that the people who ended up buying it were not aware, so it doesn't seem to be a scheme to raise interest in the house. Hopefully, if something was there, the actions from the contractor, workers, and pastors cleared it out.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Pretty sure he knew what he was doing. Paranormal wise personality fragments left behind, didn't he start killing young?
edit on 9-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: reply issue

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

He couldn't give any explanation as to why he would leave bite marks on his victims. He could never give motive for doing anything he ever did. This is something that always bothered him.

I have read up on him fairly extensively, and I don't doubt he knew he committed the crimes, but I am not convinced he knew why and in regards to the biting of his victims, I honestly don't think he was conscious of doing it. He might have blocked it out, but nonetheless, I don't think he remembered doing certain things that he did.
edit on 9-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: dreamingawake

He couldn't give any explanation as to why he would leave bite marks on his victims. He could never give motive for doing anything he ever did. This is something that always bothered him.

I have read up on him fairly extensively, and I don't doubt he knew he committed the crimes, but I am not convinced he knew why and in regards to the biting of his victims, I honestly don't think he was conscious of doing it. He might have blocked it out, but nonetheless, I don't think he remembered doing certain things that he did.

Maybe was just some of the vids I seen on him and or his sentence? Will have to look more into that. If you have any good sources that be cool.

Wow, his childhood environment looked pretty twisted:
one source, which surely affected him.

Wonder if ghost hunting shows are going to be interested in investigations there now that it's news.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I could have gotten aboard the idea that some house, somewhere, has a creepy atmosphere or even that one or two things seem to have moved. This one sounds more like someone's idea of what a haunted house should be like after watching to many horror movies.

It was the 'leave' and the 'help me' that set my alarm bells ringing. Twists like that are usually the sign of someone making things up. There's a strong sense of urban myth here imo that reminds me of great tales like the 'choking doberman.'

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Seems he haunted the prison and elsewhere. Creepy! Voice recordings were made supposedly. Still watching the vid.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Oh wow thanks for posting this. If all is true then its classic case of strong force, my term, infestation. And yes having done a real good bit of research on the this topic its certain Bundy had exposure, in my humble, to a killing demon.

And by all means don't let "photogenic Ted" mislead from the very real negative spirit he was exposed to. Be sure he had a different face on when undertaking his final fascination.

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Ted Bundy died still trying to figure out why he did what he did. It was disturbing even to him. Who knows, maybe something attached itself to him.

I was able, ;some years back, to listen to interviews Bundy did t=with James Dobson. Some of what he said, I believe would indicate demonic possession, and perhaps he even had an idea of what was happening. Very chilling interviews.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

With all the people Ted Bundy is known to have killed, it should be no surprise his childhood home is haunted. I've been to or lived in a few haunted houses. All it takes is one bad death on the premises and wham...centuries of haunting and wierdness like described here. Maybe it doesn't have to happen on the premises though.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Weird... As I was watching the video, my 2 lovebird's started making a ruckus, it was insane. Through the whole damn video they wouldn't stop. I had to turn the sound up and constantly had to ''rewind'' to hear what was said. As soon as the video ended, my bird's stopped aswell. I haven't heard a noise from them for minutes now...

Probably a coincidence, but still, weird as hell...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

With all the people Ted Bundy is known to have killed, it should be no surprise his childhood home is haunted. I've been to or lived in a few haunted houses. All it takes is one bad death on the premises and wham...centuries of haunting and wierdness like described here. Maybe it doesn't have to happen on the premises though.

If ghostly entities attached to premises then itn would need to happen on the premises. In our existence on this planet millions of people have died. Every building on earth should then be haunted.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join