It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens To Kill More Christians In Egypt, Obama DHS Adviser Says They Have It Coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Good news doesn't sell.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
They will keep bombing churches on sundays.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seeker1963

Ummm, this man doesn't represent the entire Muslim community. If that were true, I would judge every single Christian based on Catholic priests molestation cases and the WBC love for hating gays. Now, the Muslim Brotherhood is a deplorable group of extremists who have been removed forcibly from power in Egypt and for some reason this guy is a huge supporter. So he's just as deplorable and I'm glad he was removed from his gov't position back in 2014 but he and his hate group don't represent Islam. Again, that's like saying a white supremacist who loves Jesus represents all Christians. Same goes for Anders Behring Breivik who murdered 77 people and called himself a Knights Templar, he too hated Islam.

So to open your eyes a bit I'll leave you with this,

Muslims return favor, join hands with Christian protesters for Mass in Cairo's Tahrir Square

Thousand s Of Egyptian Muslims Show Up As ‘Human Shields’ To Defend Coptic Christians From Terrorism

There's plenty more evidence out there that contradicts the right wing hate opinion that all Muslims are terrorists that want you dead because you're not a Muslim. Stop with the hate.

I believe you.

Kinda like Bannon is a white extremist. It's all good in the the end though right?

Maybe when Bannon joins the 4th reich you'll defend Trump too... right?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I think I laid out like 3 full posts of fact bulletins about CAIR in another thread recently. It was about CAIR being incorporated into San Diego's school system.

The apologists had hastened to deflect, I was surprised but not surprised.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AntiDoppleganger

If you look hard enough I wasn't responding to the OP. I was responding to a poster who does indeed blanket all Muslims as terrorists.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ripper777

Sure, extremists of all faiths want all gays dead and that's why they're extremists. Not all Muslims want you dead but if you're gonna go down that road then you have to also say all Christians want you dead as well, which isn't the case at all.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Ummm, this man doesn't represent the entire Muslim community. If that were true, I would judge every single Christian based on Catholic priests molestation cases and the WBC love for hating gays. Now, the Muslim Brotherhood is a deplorable group of extremists who have been removed forcibly from power in Egypt and for some reason this guy is a huge supporter. So he's just as deplorable and I'm glad he was removed from his gov't position back in 2014 but he and his hate group don't represent Islam. Again, that's like saying a white supremacist who loves Jesus represents all Christians. Same goes for Anders Behring Breivik who murdered 77 people and called himself a Knights Templar, he too hated Islam.

Muslims return favor, join hands with Christian protesters for Mass in Cairo's Tahrir Square

Thousand s Of Egyptian Muslims Show Up As ‘Human Shields’ To Defend Coptic Christians From Terrorism

There's plenty more evidence out there that contradicts the right wing hate opinion that all Muslims are terrorists that want you dead because you're not a Muslim. Stop with the hate.

I believe you.

Kinda like Bannon is a white extremist. It's all good in the the end though right?

Maybe when Bannon joins the 4th reich you'll defend Trump too... right?

What are you even talking about and why are you bringing up Steve Bannon? Do you think I'm some kind of fan of his?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well, these stories are from years ago but the outlets did cover it, in fact I posted a liberal outlet. You know who doesn't it? Conservatives outlets. Doesn't fit their narrative.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So...By "Obama DHS Adviser Says They Have It Coming"...

You mean this guy? Mohamed Elibiary..

Identifying himself as a conservative Republican, Elibiary is a longtime official of the Texas Republican Party and served as a delegate for Senator John McCain in the 2008 presidential election.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

The same guy that the Obama Administration investigated and fired from the DHS advisory counsel in 2014?

Just saying is we are going to throw tags around...why not...

ISIS Threatens To Kill More Christians In Egypt, Texas republican Official Says They Have It Coming

or

ISIS Threatens To Kill More Christians In Egypt, DHS Adviser that Obama fired in 2014 Says They Have It Coming

Equally true...

edit on 9-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Why dont you show me where he was fired, last I checked he resigned. Further, just because he calls himself a republican means nothing, he is still an Obama appointee and he is still throwing ideas around that jive with the left. So what exactly is your point?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

yeah all those videos of xtians throwing gays too their death

lol

awesome logic there great thinker.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I've seen the stories of the Muslims who prevented harm to the Coptics and it was a wonderful sight, sadly there's enough Radicals to out weigh them there. As for the Obama administration, jebus, I still don't know how he got away with shoe horning so many Radicals it to it without the proper checks, all with far too much access to sensitive material that people of their 'rank' would not have had access to.

Mind you, we also have schools linking themselves to CAIR for help in improving treatment of Muslims by trying to force Shariah education upon every one.

Point being, CAIR still have far too much power for a entity that is linked to terror directly.

As for the coptics, I can only hope the largely Muslim population try to stop the radical attacks on such a minority of people, in the end they are Egyptians all, surely someone can see that and show some decency towards these people.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Denying Taqiya exists or just ignoring it isn't helpful, no its not in the book which is what should be followed but it is practised by certain Muslims, sadly so many don't follow the book and more follow man made stuff because it serves their purpose more.

And yes, the Muslims defending the Christians was broadcast on known media, it was seen here in the UK on both the BBC and ITV. It was a wonderful sight to see as I've said already but the later huge bombs sort of tainted that, I can only hope that same coming together happens bigger and stronger.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Flynn talked to the russians.

...coffee still coming out my nose.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Great. So I have it coming. I thought I learned being a martyr was a bad thing a long time ago. Welp, there goes my head.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Stop being so logical. Let them hate what they've been led to hate. They don't care to hear reason.

By the way, all you Obama-bashers do know that previous US governments have worked with the Muslim Brotherhood against secular leaders in the middle east including in Yemen, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Libya and even supposedly Iran after us Brits lost control despite Sunni Muslims being a tiny minority!

This is before even mentioning the fact that your country supports Islamist theocracies more violent and backward than the Muslim Brotherhood and you all never gave a # because it helped feed your glutinous energy desires.

Maybe you should find out about how your country has been supporting Islamic extremists for 50 years in order to achieve certain ends before buying into the bull# that Islam is responsible for your problems.

Oh, and enjoy the next few years because by 2030 your access to oil from the middle east will be over. Good luck with trying to keep a civilisation from just fracking and Venezuelan oil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join