It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens To Kill More Christians In Egypt, Obama DHS Adviser Says They Have It Coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
One of the major things that disturbed me about the "Obama Administration" was the placement of Muslim Brotherhood affiliated people into high places in government. Here we have a former Obama Homeland Security Advisory Council member spewing and showing their true colors. You see, the Christians deserve death because they backed the removal of the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi in 2013.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization (Anyone disagree and can still hold a straight face?). Anyone affiliated with them and openly supporting them in a sensitive government role should be purged from employment in my opinion. Yes, he is / was also affiliated with CAIR (go figure).

Notice, his comment is based on his reading of the latest ISIS magazine.... Yeah, I bet it is one of his favorites.

pjmedia.com...

That renewed threat prompted interesting commentary from former Obama Homeland Security Advisory Council member Mohamed Elibiary. He claims that the Coptic Christians in Egypt -- the largest Christian population in the Middle East -- have it coming:

In his tweet he references reading the latest issue of ISIS magazine.... Sorry, I find that pretty telling.

Only a nutcase would put this guy in a position of influence.... How the hell did he pass a background check? Oh....

pjmedia.com... Gs.twitter

Nor, as you'll see below, is this the first time he has indulged in his anti-Christian bigotry. Before revisiting his Twitter meltdown, perhaps it's useful to revisit some of Elibiary's greatest hits:

Elibiary admitted that his mentor and long-time friend was none other than Hamas terrorist leader Shukri Abu Baker, who is currently serving a 65-year prison sentence.

In 2003, Elibiary was listed as a board member for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) Dallas chapter, which was founded by now-convicted Hamas operative Ghassan Elashi. In 2008, federal prosecutors declared in a federal court brief that "from its founding by Muslim Brotherhood leaders, CAIR conspired with other affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood to support terrorists.

In Dec 2004, Elibiary was a featured speaker at a Dallas rally honoring the Ayatollah Khomeini as a "Great Islamic Visionary," an event the Dallas Morning News called a "disgrace.”

Immediately after the Fort Hood massacre in November 2009, Dallas Morning News editor Rod Dreher recounted Elibiary's strident defense of jihadist ideologue Sayyid Qutb, whom the 9/11 Commission identified as the chief architect of Al-Qaeda's ideology.

In April 2010, he published an op-ed at Fox News pleading with the Obama administration to not kill senior Al-Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

In June 2010, he attacked the Supreme Court after they upheld the material support for terrorism statute in an op-ed for the Dallas Morning News.

In June 2011, the IRS revoked the 501c3 tax-exempt status of Elibiary's Freedom and Justice Foundation for failing to file the required IRS Form 990s over a period of several years, documents which would reveal the source of his organization's funding.

In October 2011, I reported exclusively here at PJ Media that Elibiary had downloaded sensitive documents by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety from a secure DHS database, and then unsuccessfully tried to shop them to the media claiming then-Gov. Rick Perry was running an "Islamophobic" operation.

Despite multiple claims by top DHS officials that an internal investigation exonerated Elibiary, in Sept 2013 DHS admitted in response to the Judicial Watch FOIA request that no records related to any internal investigation existed, prompting members of Congress to claim DHS was engaged in a cover-up. Texas DPS, having conducted their own investigation, severed their relationship with Elibiary.

After 30 million Egyptians took to the streets to remove Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi, leading to his ouster, Elibiary added a Muslim Brotherhood logo to his Twitter avatar in solidarity with the extremist Islamic group.

In November 2013, Elibiary took to Twitter to announce that the U.S. was a shariah-compliant Islamic country.

edit on 8-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

He claims that the Coptic Christians in Egypt -- the largest Christian population in the Middle East -- have it coming:

He's a christianphobe!

+18 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that admitting that the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS are linked?

+10 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Just more evidence that the "religion of peace" is nothing more than another lie.........

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Just more evidence that the "religion of peace" is nothing more than another lie.........

Once the trigger is pulled they ARE a religion of piece.

+14 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be funny if a former Obama admin was put on a terror list and droned...oh the irony.....

Good riddance to that entire 8 years...hopefully history will write it out of the books.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ummm, this man doesn't represent the entire Muslim community. If that were true, I would judge every single Christian based on Catholic priests molestation cases and the WBC love for hating gays. Now, the Muslim Brotherhood is a deplorable group of extremists who have been removed forcibly from power in Egypt and for some reason this guy is a huge supporter. So he's just as deplorable and I'm glad he was removed from his gov't position back in 2014 but he and his hate group don't represent Islam. Again, that's like saying a white supremacist who loves Jesus represents all Christians. Same goes for Anders Behring Breivik who murdered 77 people and called himself a Knights Templar, he too hated Islam.

So to open your eyes a bit I'll leave you with this,

Muslims return favor, join hands with Christian protesters for Mass in Cairo's Tahrir Square

Thousand s Of Egyptian Muslims Show Up As ‘Human Shields’ To Defend Coptic Christians From Terrorism

There's plenty more evidence out there that contradicts the right wing hate opinion that all Muslims are terrorists that want you dead because you're not a Muslim. Stop with the hate.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No one hates more than those on the left! Sorry, but if you can bash Christians at your leisure, I sure as hell as a white male can bash the Progressive left and the threat of Islam being brought upon Western Civilization!

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What are you even talking about? The world isn't as black and white as that, it never was and never will be. There are bad apples everywhere and that's my point. No one hates more than the Left? When you assume over a billion Muslims are murdering extremists you disprove your own argument.

And when did I bash Christians? I think my points flew right over your head.

I sure as hell as a white male can bash the Progressive left and the threat of Islam being brought upon Western Civilization!

I didn't say you couldn't, I'm only trying to open your eyes a bit. White Supremacists definitely agree with you, that's for sure.

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Taqiya is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

+3 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Only a nutcase would put this guy in a position of influence...

Or another radical Muslim

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I thought he was booted out years ago...I must be wrong then if he is still getting attention.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Taqiya is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

Huh? Again, what are you talking about? Did you find this info on some right wing blog somewhere to prove all Muslims hate you, the White Christian man who alone defends our western values?

Stop with the hate and take a few minutes to read the articles I posted about Muslims in Egypt protecting Christians during the massive anti-Muslim Brotherhood protests.

+10 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the OP is about pointing out that a member of the former Obama administration was affiliated with islamic terrorists.

I don't see a blanket, anti-muslim, post there.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

He claims that the Coptic Christians in Egypt -- the largest Christian population in the Middle East -- have it coming:

He's a christianphobe!

can I use the term "bigot" now? or how about "hate". "intolerant" or any other "Insert SJW Term Here".

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that admitting that the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS are linked?

You will not stand corrected.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Flynn talked to the russians.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that we had a traitor in chief running the country.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

There's plenty more evidence out there that contradicts the right wing hate opinion that all Muslims are terrorists that want you dead because you're not a Muslim. Stop with the hate.

They may not want Swills dead for being something other than "Muslim" but they certainly want me dead for being gay and it would make no difference if I was Muslim. All the gay killings going on in the ME is not an ISIS or Al-Qaeda thing, its an Islamic thing.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Ummm, this man doesn't represent the entire Muslim community. If that were true, I would judge every single Christian based on Catholic priests molestation cases and the WBC love for hating gays. Now, the Muslim Brotherhood is a deplorable group of extremists who have been removed forcibly from power in Egypt and for some reason this guy is a huge supporter. So he's just as deplorable and I'm glad he was removed from his gov't position back in 2014 but he and his hate group don't represent Islam. Again, that's like saying a white supremacist who loves Jesus represents all Christians. Same goes for Anders Behring Breivik who murdered 77 people and called himself a Knights Templar, he too hated Islam.

So to open your eyes a bit I'll leave you with this,

Muslims return favor, join hands with Christian protesters for Mass in Cairo's Tahrir Square

Thousand s Of Egyptian Muslims Show Up As ‘Human Shields’ To Defend Coptic Christians From Terrorism

Odd how CNN and whatever lib news outlet isn't showing this right?

I mean shouldn't this be forefront in the US?

Oh....and don't forget to ask the current Pope exactly why the Vatican wall was built....hint....Muslim raiders....
edit on 5/9/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ripper777

They may not want Swills dead for being something other than "Muslim" but they certainly want me dead for being gay and it would make no difference if I was Muslim. All the gay killings going on in the ME is not an ISIS or Al-Qaeda thing, its an Islamic thing.

I don't know you here, but I like your style....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join