It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Genes, Religous implications ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So, how was it that I would end up gay if it wasn't already a part of me when I was born or early in my life? And NO, I wasn't abused as a child either.

Perhaps you became that way by rebellion, or perhaps you are not very attractive and no woman would have you, maybe you are too insecure around women, a lot of reasons could explain it, but they all boil down to you making a choice. It is getting really rediculous hearing all the gays on here acting like their life is not in their control. " I can't help what excites me ", " I was born that way ", " it's just the way I am ".
Ahh and yes to an earlier post, I was born heterosexual. Everyone is. Look at the words themselves. They all have the word sexual in them. Homosexuality is all about sex. I am heterosexual, I have sex with 1 person of the opposite sex. Sex was a gift from God for a man and woman who are married to explore together. It is for reproduction. Two men cannot reproduce together. Neither can two women.
Look at the animal world ( other than us). Animals run on instinct. You do not see animals that are gay. True, humans are the only species that have sex for pleasure. That all ought to send up a red light to you right there.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

98% (don't have a link.....something I heard and am not saying it is fact until proven) of all pedophiles are heterosexua

You are wrong there. Check out the FBI's website on child abuse. It is roughly even hetero, homo.

IBM

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesw

98% (don't have a link.....something I heard and am not saying it is fact until proven) of all pedophiles are heterosexua

You are wrong there. Check out the FBI's website on child abuse. It is roughly even hetero, homo.

And Since homosexuals make up a smaller portion of the population that means that they are more apt to child abuse, if they are on par with the larger population.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow. Sorry to be frank, but this deesw fellow is one of the most irrational people I've ever come across. Everything you say is completely lack of evidence/reason. You base your judgement on some f'cking book written a few thousand years ago (I'm catholic, but not in the sense of blindly believing EVERYTHING the bible has to say - I think for myself, but with very good intentions). There's no way anyone can say homosexuality is a choice unless he or she is infact gay. Otherwise, what reason do you have? What is your scientific model? Exactly, you have NOTHING!

Being gay is not a sin, it doesn't hurt anybody else - doesn't infringe on the golden rule of christianity. It adds to diversity, makes for interesting culture, it's not contageous as many idiots may believe. This deesw is a classic example of someone succumbing to socialization and social norms due to a weak sense of self. The thing is, social norms are meant to be BROKEN. If this wasn't the case, we'd still be stuck in the dark ages. I'm all for Gay pride and I'm as straight as they come, and that's why I pray to God every day that I live in Canada, where freedom is number f'cking one!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Look at the animal world ( other than us). Animals run on instinct. You do not see animals that are gay. True, humans are the only species that have sex for pleasure. That all ought to send up a red light to you right there.

Um, my dog frequently engaged in sexual relations with other dogs of the same sex....

And sorry, dolphins are strongly suspected by the scientific community of having sex for pleasure in addition to us.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
some people, i won't name names, are intellectual spazzes. Like the nudibranch they just flex in their instinctive ways without a single thought or application of intellect to direct them in any guided fashsion. Can you say 'Knee Jerk'?

It is like talking to a donkey. They will not understand intricate verbage. They may gather something from pitch and volume, but as for real intellect, they have none.

Arguing a fine intellectual point with a donkey is useless. If a donkey is happy being a donkey maybe that is just as well.

Maybe it is the natural order of things that the intellectually superior manipulate the intellectually inferior. Certainly that is what we do with farm animals.

If you have a species that chokes on its own overpopulation can it really be called an intelligent species? In the collective sense.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by slank]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Dude now you are pissing me off.

Your stupidity is pissing everyone else off?

As with Ladyv, if you can't take someone having a different opinion than you, then you stop posting.

Oh I can take it if someone has a different opinion.
But if that opinion is a retarded opinion, and the poster is completely clueless when it comes to the subject the thread is about, and the poster is not open to links with clear proof, and the poster seems to enjoy bathing in ignorance, than in the end maybe it's best if that poster stops posting?

This site is not about accepting others opinions, it's about sharing opinions. So, stop attacking people just because they have a differentopinion than you.

Ah, you're telling me what this site is about?
Check this thread once again dees, you're the worst ATSer ever. Talking to you is very annoying, and that's an understatement. Not because you have a different opinion, but because your posts are so weak, lame and most of all ignorant and because you seem unable to make one sensable reply to a good post that differs from your opinion.

Your arguement is weak at best. No scientific study has ever concluded that gays are born that way.

The sheep study and the pill study do not exactly have as a conclusion that "gays are born that way", but it really does not take a rocket scientist to figure out what the conclusion of these studies could mean for the question wether gay people are born like that or not.

If you are not capable of understanding these studies then just say so and I'll understand your point better, even though you'll still be wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Perhaps you became that way by rebellion, or perhaps you are not very attractive and no woman would have you, maybe you are too insecure around women, a lot of reasons could explain it, but they all boil down to you making a choice.

Dumb comment #1

It is getting really rediculous hearing all the gays on here acting like their life is not in their control. " I can't help what excites me ", " I was born that way ", " it's just the way I am ".
Ahh and yes to an earlier post, I was born heterosexual. Everyone is.

Dumb comment #2

Look at the animal world ( other than us). Animals run on instinct. You do not see animals that are gay.

Dumb comment #3

True, humans are the only species that have sex for pleasure. That all ought to send up a red light to you right there.

Dumb comment #4

Hey I was thinking, maybe it's fun to have all of your dumb comments in one post? It would surely be a lengthy post, but maybe it would show better just how twisted you are...

And sorry for being harsh, maybe as a christian I should be nicer to fellow christians, but seriously at some point I just no longer seem to care about warnings, politeness and whatnot.
Dees, your stupidity is unparalelled.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Jakko]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Being gay is not a sin, it doesn't hurt anybody else - doesn't infringe on the golden rule of christianity

That shows how big of an idiot you really are. It is a sin, it does hurt people, and is against Christianity. Don't talk unless you know what the crap you are talking about. You are just another child whose parents are away and you are trying to justify your sins. Get real.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

But if that opinion is a retarded opinion

Who says it's retarded? You? Who cares if you think it's retarded. You are a sinner and are just trying very hard to justify your lifestyle. Well ya can't.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hey I was thinking, maybe it's fun to have all of your dumb comments in one post? It would surely be a lengthy post, but maybe it would show better just how twisted you are...

And how sick you are. Do not dare claim to be a Christian and live the sinful life that you apparently live. You stand for everything the Bible does not yet claim Christianity. If you wish to lead a continuos sinful life, do so, but you can't claim both.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Dees, your stupidity is unparalelled.

As is your sinful rebellion against God.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

And how sick you are. Do not dare claim to be a Christian and live the sinful life that you apparently live. You stand for everything the Bible does not yet claim Christianity. If you wish to lead a continuos sinful life, do so, but you can't claim both.

You don't know anything about me, other than that I despise people like yourself, the ignorant, types that seem immune to reason and proof.
Just take some therapy and stop posting ok.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hey guys, lets get this back on track and keep the immature slandering and insult flinging out of this serious dicussion, thankyou

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Just take some therapy and stop posting ok.

Whatever dude. If I were you I'd be on my knees praying.

Back to the discussion at hand, you have shown no proof that homoness is genetic. I have however shown proof that the Bible is clear about homoness being wrong. Don't argue with me, argue it with GOD.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Back to the discussion at hand, you have shown no proof that homoness is genetic.

Not genetic, biological.
You still have not given a sensable response to the pills research, or the sheep research.

I have however shown proof that the Bible is clear about homoness being wrong. Don't argue with me, argue it with GOD.

You didn't show any proof.
You spammed some verses from the bible that you probably don't understand, just like you fail to understand most other things.

Homoness???
And does this nonexistant word stand for gay people having sex? Or gay people just being attracted to their own gender?

If it's the second, then no the bible doesn't say anything about that being right or wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Everyone needs to chill out NOW.

Name calling will not be allowed and ANYMORE will get warned

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That shows how big of an idiot you really are. It is a sin, it does hurt people, and is against Christianity. Don't talk unless you know what the crap you are talking about. You are just another child whose parents are away and you are trying to justify your sins. Get real.

But tell me, how does someone being gay hurt someone else? Why do you care if someone is gay? How does that affect/hurt you personally? Just answer those questions.

You need to start thinking for yourself, bud. You have no will of your own, it seems.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You need to start thinking for yourself, bud. You have no will of your own, it seems

I do think for myself. That is why I'm on here debating this disgusting vile subject with a bunch of immoral ingrates and sexual deviants.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Name calling will not be allowed and ANYMORE will get warned

You went ahead and warned me anyhow. I sure hope you warned jakko, purecanadiantrash, Ladyv and a few others on here. This is the second time in a few weeks that I have been warned for calling a name, a name that I called after being called several ones myself. This is getting old.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join