It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lying to VPOTUS as NSA should be a crime?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: Xeven

To be honest, before we or anybody else starts to throw stones on Flynn, lets start with the biggest liar of them all - Hillary Rodham. Once she is behind the bars and locked for good, then and only then, lets start talking about Flynn and what's been going on - if anything's been going on.

Comey is on record saying that he cannot prove if Hillary intentionally perjured herself. Meanwhile. They have physical recordings of Flynn saying things other than he said on the record. That is a BIG difference in available evidence to pursue a perjury case. Plus, the investigation isn't over with. There could be more evidence forthcoming.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's very likely that Flynn will be seeing jail time after this investigation is over.

because?

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

See my previous post.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

purjury?
really?
was flynn under oath when speaking with pense?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

purjury?
really?

He was under oath when he told Congress that he hadn't spoken to the Russian Ambassador during his confirmation hearings.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: shooterbrody

purjury?
really?

He was under oath when he told Congress that he hadn't spoken to the Russian Ambassador during his confirmation hearings.

perjury to congress apparently is not as serious as other places.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

ahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

you know better than most what it takes for a perjury charge to stick

you are ridiculous

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Why? The VP is useless anyway, no more than a generic ambassador and spectator of the Senate. As an example, Truman didn't even know about the atomic bomb project till he took over when Roosevelt died, they are out of the loop. It's a good thing too for when people like Biden or Gore are benchwarming the seat.

That has changed in recent years. HW had quite a bit of influence as VP thanks to his CIA career. Clinton really started the tradition of leveraging the VP though. Cheney had immense power (more than W himself) through back channels. Biden was also instrumental for Obama.

While the VP has little constitutionally mandated power, recent VP's have held a lot of soft power

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: Xeven

To be honest, before we or anybody else starts to throw stones on Flynn, lets start with the biggest liar of them all - Hillary Rodham. Once she is behind the bars and locked for good, then and only then, lets start talking about Flynn and what's been going on - if anything's been going on.

Hillary is out of power, she's never regaining power. I think it would be a very bad idea to jail high level members of previous administrations. I feel similar about Flynn, he should probably go to jail but I don't think it's beneficial to the nation to do it. He's disgraced, and out of power. I can live with that.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
I am a Trump supporter, however, Flynn, if while he was the NSA, lied to POTUS or VPOTUS, in my mind he committed a horrendous criminal act. As NSA and while in the act informing the VPOTUS or POTUS you are pretty much under oath at all times. In fact it is probably a traitorous act?

Am I wrong?

He should be in jail just for the act of misleading the POTUS/VPOTUS while being National Security Advisor?

Unless there is an actual law that states," ...NSA cannot lie to the POTUS or VPOTUS," then no. It won't happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join