It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More land & more life on the flat earth: worlds beyond the poles

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
a reply to: omniEther

Yes, but it's not my lack of classes in Art that is the main culprit. It's yours in Physics, and likely Math.

I made my own number of city-scapes down a street though, thank you for showing you'll drop to any level of arrogance over this issue. Like the basic issue is something you can 'teach' people in simple idiom like responces. And that's not your conscious arrogant ego at all. Hur-dur, Earth is flat because I'm Picasso.
I didn't say earth was flat what's your problem.
edit on 8-5-2017 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: D8Tee

I love the bit at 16:57, the earth is supposedly spinning at 1000 mph, and yet we don't feel it. Travel at a car at 80 mph and stick your hand out and feel the force. What are we to make of this anomaly.

Why if we're spinning at 1000 mph dont we feel this force?

Do you feel the wind inside the car?

It's relative. You are moving at 1000 mph, and so is everything else around you, just like in a car or plane.

Do you accept that answer?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You don't have to, they can't see strait when they read those words.

They did effectively derail what could have been a decent conversation however.

Kudos.

They win again.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
a reply to: TerryDon79

No evidence for either, only stuff that contradicts each other's theories.

No evidence for a globe earth?

You fail kindergarten?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Did you believe them when they told you Christopher Columbus was the first person to discover America???

You fail college?? Herp.
edit on 8-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: omniEther
a reply to: TerryDon79

No evidence for either, only stuff that contradicts each other's theories.

No evidence for a globe earth?

You fail kindergarten?
I did, enlighten me please.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Come on dude, you believe the crap some random people who think the earth is flat posted on YouTube?

People figured out the Earth wasn't flat a very long time ago so it's time for all Flat Earthers to catch up.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Tell me whats wrong with the illustration below.
I have yet to see anyone who suggests there is valid evidence for a flat earth be able to figure out whats wrong with the picture.
People who understand how the solar system works have no problems with the question.
To which group do you belong?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Did you believe them when they told you Christopher Columbus was the first person to discover America???

You fail college?? Herp.

You're not smart enough to know whats wrong with the illustration either, hence your willingness to believe in a flat earth.

No, I did not fail college, I did very well.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The responses to this topic are exactly how you know who is thinking and who isn't.

And it has nothing to do with weather or not you believe in flat earth or not.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The responses to this topic are exactly how you know who is thinking and who isn't.

And it has nothing to do with weather or not you believe in flat earth or not.

Admit it, you look at that illustration and have no idea as to what is right and what is wrong with it.

Due to your lack of knowledge, you are vulnerable to being manipulated by crazy theories that have no substance.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Your super intelligent mind missed the entire point of the thread and the only guy on this entire thread who actually got it you keep calling dumb.

Try harder.

Also anyone with half a brain cell can see what's wrong with that picture it proves nothing please grow up.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This topic really strikes a cord with some huh???

Its resurrecting a long since dead topic..like someone suddenly creating a movement calling all medical practices hoaxes and the best way to treat pretty much any illness is to drill holes in skulls to let out bad spirits.

It is absurdity reawakened and promoted by some

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Your super intelligent mind missed the entire point of the thread and the only guy on this entire thread who actually got it you keep calling dumb.

Try harder.

Also anyone with half a brain cell can see what's wrong with that picture it proves nothing please grow up.

Yeah?

Then whats wrong with that picture, put it into words please.

Prove you actually know whats wrong instead of just saying you do.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Well, just to see if my rusty brain can solve this before I see the 100s of answers

the 24h is a measurement of not a perfect 360, but rather from noon to noon, so a full rotation may end up in like a 23 hour and like 55 minute day, the 24 hour measurement is slightly more than 360, compensating for the revolution.

Also, Obamacare!

add: wording
edit on 8-5-2017 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Totally irrelevant.

His point is to prove that the earth isn't flat when the point of the thread isn't to prove flat earth but to look closer at the ideas some flat earthers may be presenting to see if anything they say may in fact be a valid question or point.

He's so far off the mark he can't even figure it out and keeps reposting that pic like it has some sort of relevance.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If this were strictly a Hollow Earth discussion it wouldn't technically be an "Online Lie".

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They made the choice not based on the content within the OP but only on the derailing post.

No one chose to address your statement because they are literally like religious zealots when it comes to discussing ideas that aren't mainstream.
edit on 8-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yes, you understand.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Totally irrelevant.

His point is to prove that the earth isn't flat when the point of the thread isn't to prove flat earth but to look closer at the ideas some flat earthers may be presenting to see if anything they say may in fact be a valid question or point.

He's so far off the mark he can't even figure it out and keeps reposting that pic like it has some sort of relevance.

So far off the mark?

I presented an idea some flat earthers are presenting as valid evidence, which of course it is not.

I don't think you have the capacity to analyze the illustration, which is supported by your refusal to answer as to why it is not valid proof of a flat earth.

Saturn understood why the image was not scientifically valid.

You had no clue.
edit on 8-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join