It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists have no answers

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

However I suspect a part of why Churches are flawed is because God gave unclear instructions on how to set them up. I would think if he were a genius that he'd be able to express himself more clearly.

But don't you think he should get credit to his intellect for DNA genome sequencing?
All the coded information? I'm no biologist but it seems like a really awesome
accomplishment for anyone if it's considered in certain terms outside of scientific
parameters. Maybe that's just me?

for every example of awesome genome sequencing there is a case of terminal bone cancer or a brain tumor in children. so what happened there? maybe a bacterial infection that cripples the immune system and leaves its undeserving victim comatose. why does an innocent person with a bright future suffer that kind of injustice when a cosmic genius gifted this miraculous species with such flawless genetic engineering?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

for every example of awesome genome sequencing there is a case of terminal bone cancer or a brain tumor in children. so what happened there? maybe a bacterial infection that cripples the immune system and leaves its undeserving victim comatose. why does an innocent person with a bright future suffer that kind of injustice when a cosmic genius gifted this miraculous species with such flawless genetic engineering?

If things are this screwed up by seperation from God? Just think if
there was no God?

You're asking me a question you know? Should I assume that you
don't have the answer to the question you're asking? And that is the
reason you're asking? Or is this question just rhetorical, you try'n to
set something up, what? What perspective of why would you like?

I admit I don't have the education to answer from any kind of scientific
perspective. But if we consider a Creator why do you always seem so
quick to lay blame? When you aren't even as intelligent as the idea of
a Creator? Do you really think that if we assume he does exist you
will be able to match wits with him? I believe you do and that my
fellow member is the pinnacle of arrogance.

What makes you presume that it isn't man who brought suffering into a
world God once deemed was good?

I can also put it another way.

It's people like you that brought suffering on innocent lives. People like
you who cowardly pointed the finger of blame at his own wife back in
Eden. People like you who sinned and disobeyed God and brought
the curse of death on mankind that still exists in a world that wasn't
even meant to be. People like you who I don't blame God one bit for
judging.

Or did you ask the question because if I didn't have an answer you
could still be an atheist? See there are answers and atheists just
refuse them. Well if the answers scare you maybe you should cease
asking frightful questions?
edit on Ram51317v45201700000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

We get that;. But what do you believe in?

Not a god. I dont know how simple this can get. Atheism is just a non belief in god ONLY!.
You gotta be something special [simple] to not get that randyvs.

Atheists believe in a whole lota stuff... outside of the god question. Like sports, music, politics, science, etc etc.

So atheists have no answers. Only billigerent, asinine rhetorical stupid questions that you yourselves have absolutely no clue of an answer. Stop trolling out of fear.

This is the most stupidest of statements ive heard of in a long time. This is the theists response to logic!
If an atheist has no answer they say 'I dont know!' And theres nothing wrong with saying that otherwise its intellectually dishonest to made up an answer and go with that.

Which is an Ignorance Fallacy.
Aka: I dont know therefore im gonna make sh!t up and go with that!

Now that is asinine!

Atheists don't even believe there's any one to thank for such a bitchen planet to live on. But God is presently out of the way because we wanted to do it ourselves. well how's that work'n out for us?

Whats wrong with that? If we have no evidence that a god exists never lone created this world then why thank said god? Also what makes your god the one that created this world? Christianity or its god was not the first one in human history. And you call atheists asinine! lol. Stupid human!

And I laugh my ass off at these whiners blaming a God they don't even believe in supposedly, for doing exactly what people like them demanded of him in the first place. Ages ago but recorded in scripture. It's truly maniacle,
so for the most part, I'm here for debate and dialogue presenting my beliefs right up front, on the table coherently for all to view.

This shows your intelligence, hate and bigotry. When an atheist blames god its not that we actually blame god were just responding to your beliefs. Using YOUR context. But I guess you wouldnt understand that point as its one of your main points! lol. Stupid human.

What do most atheists who answer have to offer? Nothing to the questions of mans origin or his destiny not even their personal destiny.

Nothing to do with atheism. Mans origin or his destiny is a seperate issue. Atheism is a response to a proposition.

Proposition:
'Do god or gods exist?

Theists say yes.
Athesists say no.

Nothing more. Everything else is something else. Such a abiogenises and evolution (which awhole lota theists believe by the way)

So why should I be forced to deal with anyone who disrespects me or what I believe? When I know how easily I could be persuaded by anything that made more sense?

Nobody is forcing you youngling. But you do seem to crave such things given you make these types of threads quite often. So i guess you do crave such things yet squeal like a little girl when you get responses to these threads you make. What a whiner you are randyvs!

WTF is so scientific about arrogance or a know it all attitude filled hate. No one who carries this kind of obvious hate can be trusted when it comes to scientific protocols. That's the worst joke I've ever heard. Most are obviously so caught up in spoiled childish behavior I can't see anything intelligent about em.

You have the hate youngling! You create these treads to incite it as proof of your hate. Jesus would be very disappointed in you! Your the joke and a child who is very much unintelligent Pad.... youngling.

It would be no surprize to me if an atheist said God didn't have an intellect?

OMG! Why would an atheist say such things about a god they dont think exists! Totally asinine youngling.

But don't you think he should get credit to his intellect for DNA genome sequencing?
All the coded information? I'm no biologist but it seems like a really awesome accomplishment for anyone if it's considered in certain terms outside of scientific parameters. Maybe that's just me?

Holy crap, now your attributing the DNA genome sequencing to god!! What is your proof of this Pad... youngling? If you have proof demonstrate it and win the Nobel Prize as its not been proven yet. Nor has god been proven but hay, im talking to a brain dead idiot no?... Yes, yes i am youngling.

Talk about Ignorance Fallacies!!

If things are this screwed up by seperation from God? Just think if there was no God?

I thought god was perfect in every way and all powerful. Guess he cant create life that well... hay dumnarse!

You're asking me a question you know? Should I assume that you don't have the answer to the question you're asking? And that is the reason you're asking?

And saying you dont know is ok. So I guess you agree with that given your response. But I guess your gonna reject that at times as it contradicts you god answers. Stupid human!

I admit I don't have the education to answer from any kind of scientific perspective.
But if we consider a Creator why do you always seem so quick to lay blame?
When you aren't even as intelligent as the idea of a Creator? Do you really think that if we assume he does exist you will be able to match wits with him? I believe you do and that my fellow member is the pinnacle of arrogance.

No you dont have the education or the intelligence. You leave everything up the a mythical god!

And no we dont need to consider a creator if there is no evidence! How can we have the wit of something that has no evidence of existance? And you call us arrogant! Pad... youngling.

What makes you presume that it isn't man who brought suffering into a world God once deemed was good?

Its gods world/universe! He can do what he wants no? Like allowing defects and suffering for no reason but to feed his evil ambitions.

1. It's people like you that brought suffering on innocent lives.
2. People like you who cowardly pointed the finger of blame at his own wife back in Eden.
3. People like you who sinned and disobeyed God and brought the curse of death on mankind that still exists in a world that wasn't even meant to be.
4. People like you who I don't blame God one bit for judging.

Ill point format this:

1. How can you say this? When your the one creating hate!
2. Never knew Eve and she is or was not my wife! Never lived in a place called Eden.
3. Im not perfect but I live a very moral life, im kind to the kind and as malevolent as the malevolent. Was a Christian so you know, as Jesus said, do unto others as they do unto you, and what not!
4. And yet your a very judgemental person, was it not Jesus that said 'judge not lest you be judges also'? How do you not see yourself going to your own mythical religious hell? Supose thats why you act this way. Cause you know your damned! Pad... youngling.

Or did you ask the question because if I didn't have an answer you could still be an atheist?
See there are answers and atheists just refuse them. Well if the answers scare you maybe you should cease asking frightful questions?

Its because your answers dont make sense!! The answers dont scare us, but we are curious as if you believe, then we what to know why! Cause if your right then we what to know the reasons. If said reasons are as you put it asinine then why believe?

randyvs you have got to be one of the most stupidest, hate provoking and unknowledgeable person I know.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Coomba98
edit on 13-5-2017 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2017 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Well that was a long winded wor4thless retort.
And nothing answered.

randyvs you have got to be one of the most stupidest, hate provoking and unknowledgeable person I know.

Do we know each other?

Anyway you sure told me!
edit on Ram51317v31201700000007 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Lol I'm loving your persistence in this thread, but I just can't figure out if you are having a laugh trolling everyone or if you genuinely believe half the stuff you're posting.
from me for entertainment.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Is it trolling to engage the ignorance of atheist hate?
That's all that's really happening here from the OP on.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Has there really been any true hatred though?
Questions and arguments for sure, but hate?
The word seems overused sometimes, to me at least.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Well I think RD has a lot of hate and some of the recent name calling
here? I would call that pretty hateful. And I'm just try'n to answer your
question. I'm not whining about it. It's about what I said to Krazyshot early
on. Why do atheists get so upset at what others believe? I just cite how
if we take God from the equasion you have to realise a lot of answers to
ultimate questions expire also.

I mentioned the sacredness of marriage, where does that go if there is
no God? No one even attempts to consider it? You know it's like nevermind
that didn't see it, mexican revolution.

I just don't get it, so I engage it and try to show why it's wrong when
atheism is just as ridiculous as anything else. The point I guess is we
can all ridicule and mock the hell out of each other on the merry go
round? Or we can stop this kind of childishness so the scientific crowd
can at least seem more intelligent.

I know you're a rational coherent person maybe you can help me out here?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

If things are this screwed up by seperation from God? Just think if
there was no God?

You're asking me a question you know? Should I assume that you
don't have the answer to the question you're asking? And that is the
reason you're asking? Or is this question just rhetorical, you try'n to
set something up, what? What perspective of why would you like?

I admit I don't have the education to answer from any kind of scientific
perspective. But if we consider a Creator why do you always seem so
quick to lay blame? When you aren't even as intelligent as the idea of
a Creator? Do you really think that if we assume he does exist you
will be able to match wits with him? I believe you do and that my
fellow member is the pinnacle of arrogance.

What makes you presume that it isn't man who brought suffering into a
world God once deemed was good?

I can also put it another way.

It's people like you that brought suffering on innocent lives. People like
you who cowardly pointed the finger of blame at his own wife back in
Eden. People like you who sinned and disobeyed God and brought
the curse of death on mankind that still exists in a world that wasn't
even meant to be. People like you who I don't blame God one bit for
judging.

Or did you ask the question because if I didn't have an answer you
could still be an atheist? See there are answers and atheists just
refuse them. Well if the answers scare you maybe you should cease
asking frightful questions?
Nobody is laying blame on god, they are giving you specific instances where the existence of god makes no sense. Like cancer in children.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

C'mon Woody

why does an innocent person with a bright future suffer that kind of injustice when a cosmic genius gifted this miraculous species with such flawless genetic engineering?

The examples are endless.

Nobody is laying blame on god, they are giving you specific instances where the existence of god makes no sense. Like cancer in children.

And I point out the ways that it could indeed make sense
and get called stupid?

It's unbelievable.

edit on Ram51317v44201700000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

It's a tricky one when personal beliefs are involved for sure, and emotions can easily come to the surface.
I think if you were really honest you'd have to admit that you know how to push people's buttons, don't you? I don't mind of course, it's comedy gold sometimes, and as a fence sitting non believer I have no dog in the fight until people try to claim my lack of belief as a form of faith.

Regarding marriage, well even without belief in deities it remains a beautiful thing when two people commit their lives to each other in a ceremony in front of their peers. A god is unnecessary when two people love each other.

I see theists and atheists getting hot under the collar in equal doses, that's the nature of humans to varying degrees.
...but you know how to wind people up for sure, and as I said, I love the entertainment, but some folk will always bite quicker than others.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I think if you were really honest you'd have to admit that you know how to push people's buttons, don't you?

Absolutely yes and I have admitted it several times to TC.
But that even gets old and childish more and more quickly
everytime. Anyway you can't say my threads don't
demonstrate why religion is taboo for party time discussions.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Haha true!

Such discussions are never a problem at parties I go to, I don't actually know anyone in my social circles who believes in any gods. I have to come to ATS for that.

I think if theists used the word 'believe' more often than 'know' it would help, but similarly atheists who assert 'there are no gods' are being dishonest because they don't know that either.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This topic escalated quickly. Can't we all just agree that we don't have all of the answers? None of us.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

Lol that's always been my fence sitting atheist position.
I've got an open mind to all possibilities, even gods creating a big bang, but I never claim to know anything which cannot be verified, and I am unable to believe such claims or assertions which lack verification.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Nobody knows everything. I went to a concert the other night with Jesus thumpers criticizing me for attending. I believe in god but I like good music. Why do you have to attack my personal interests?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You want to hear a real kicker I surmized thru the years?

If what I believe is correct then we're all correct because
only the dead in Christ will be raised. So atheists end up
never knowing the difference anyway. It's the big win win.

If atheism is correct who gives a crap?

edit on Ram51317v29201700000033 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LaWnOrDeR92

Wow, I don't know anybody who would push any religion on me, we must live in vastly different worlds.
Everyone in my social circles is atheist, and I'm struggling to think of the last person I met in any environment, work/commerce/etc, who has declared any religious belief.

Actually I can, a Polish Catholic guy I worked with a couple of years ago said something and I couldn't disguise my surprise when I instinctively replied "wow you believe in a god".

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

What was funny about it was there were about 5 of them to 30,000 concert goers flipping them the bird. Of course I didn't flip them off. I don't see the need for that.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

What if Hindus or Sikhs are correct?
That's the thing, atheism is lack of belief in all alleged deities, not just the Christian flavour.
I don't believe in Shiva either, but I don't assert the god does not exist...how would I know that?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join