It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WW3 happens how messy wiil Africa be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If WW3 happens how messy will Africa be?

We all know Europe is still allied to US. So they will be involved unless they chose to stay out of the conflict getting rid of US bases.
All Asian countries aligned with US will be destroyed. All Asian countries allied to the SCO will be attacked by US.

Mongolia will be left untouched unless Mongols decide to ally with US or US some how drop troops there dragging Mongolian into a front.

India might invade China, for then Pakistan will support China. Pakistan and India might fight unless they decide to stay out of world conflict going around the world tell white people you are on your own.

UN might disband unless UN decides to take on all countries at the end to end world corruption during or after the war, UN troops start disobeying other countries and remain neutral. Specifically targeting US or other big coutnries. This will allow UN to stay alive for awhile or stay forever.

We all know South America is totally fked. They are too reliant on US dollar. Economy crashes, civil war. Only country won't be as effected is Cuba unless US or other South American countries invade it.

What about Africa(made of different countries)? Who will Africa align to?

Africa will most likely have internal civil war in each nation or each country will invade each other, but, it would most likely be black vs white kicking western people out.

There is a high probability of bioweapons being drop on people in Africa like always since White people colonize Africa. They say HIV came from Africa, but it was create by US as bioweapon.

Will they go on a rampage on all white people and not align with the West?
Are they going to be another open front by the West vs East?
Are they simply going neutral and start invading the world after depopulated of the war?
High probability if UN stays alive. They align with UN, and it becomes HQ for UN as US gets destroyed.

African continent except North Africa(Egypt, Libya) can remain neutral for the time being unless US decides to drop troops there, then most likely will be another open front just like Libya.

edit on 8-5-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
what.... the...... F!?
edit on 5/8/2017 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I dont know what you're on about but World War 3 won't happen anytime soon. Even if it was true and WW3 did start, you would be 99% wrong about all the assumptions you just made. Strategic analysis isn't your strong suit, leave it to the professionals to make the guesses on who would attack who. You would be dead or struggling to survive within 24 hours of a nuclear strike anyhow.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Blessed Be Your Glorious Assumptions!

But Really...
Best chance for survival will be in the Southern Hemisphere (except for Australia)

WW3 will be over in a weekend. After that, it's chaos for the survivors.
Good Luck with the whole Continental and National Alliances thing.

ganjoa

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Some think you need to think about what you are saying

Africa is made of tribes, if resources are cut to continental Africa they will have civil/tribal warfare
Genocide after genocide, there will be no international support for mediation roles.

Africa will implode. North Africa has some oil benefits and they will be fought for relentlessly

The rest is all guess work

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
There's been talk about a genocide attempt, backed by the state, against white south africans.

methinks if the world went to turmoil, in worldwide war, this genocide may certainly happen.

Let's hope not. Not because of their skin color (so liberals, shut up), but because any genocide is not acceptable.

Africa's already had enough of them.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If there is a all out nuke exchange. No one will escape the nuclear winter and accompanying radiation.

The living will envy the dead. There's also a negative side.

edit on 8-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If there is a all out nuke exchange. No one will escape the nuclear winter and accompanying radiation.

The living will envy the dead. There's also a negative side.

Add to that the nuclear power plants that won't be able to shut down their reactors and going critical...yeah, the whole WWIII scenario of full on global thermonuclear war is a no go. Maybe some limited theatre exchanges, but the ICBMs will stay put.

Once the genie is let out of the bottle in the first use of a nuclear weapon since WWII, the Internet will spread the pictures of people with skin melting off of their bodies, and the total horror, in color this time AND IN REAL TIME, of how horrific these weapons truly are.
Hopefully, that will awaken the people to tell their governments no more.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

This is not off thread, a woman of 90 had vision's of the future in 1968, listen to how she talk's about the treatment if migrant's and how it come's back on the refugees after the war that is coming when they seek sanctuary in the third world country's.

Basically she was shown an eventual war after a steep moral decline in Europe, growing intolerance toward refugee's from the poorer country's of the world and when the war come's life in Europe being nearly impossible with poisoned air, water and radiation, refugee's fleeing Europe seeking sanctuary in the third world are then treated as badly and worse then they had treated the refugee's that had fled to Europe before the coming war.

edit on 8-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Africa will be a weapons testing area.

They will thank us in 20yrs.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
People in first world countries seem to think if the world economy collapsed or a major war broke out it would be hell-fire and brimstone for third world countries. Truth is, it would be just another day for most third worlders. It would be first worlders who would be crying and gnashing teeth.
edit on 8-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You gave me a headache

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The ignorance on this thread is mind boggling.

Great questions OP. You make several assumptions but the truth is I have been considering some scenarios myself.

Currently the world is experiencing a refugee problem FROM Africa and the Middle East. If war were to break out in the Northern Hemisphere the refugee crisis would shift our side. To South Africa. Given that our border control is limited if existent at all.

Keep in mind people. Not the whole of Africa is tribal. There are many big cities and tribal ways have long since been forgotten. RSA is also one of the largest suppliers of Platinum which is why we're so buddy buddy with Russia. Who would no doubt turn on us in an instant.

(post by Saibotkram1988 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Why would "white people" drop biological weapons on Africa for no reason?

I think they'd have some issues in the reality you've presented, like that whole third world war thing...

I dunno I think that'd take precedence over this ridiculous genocide.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I think they'd have some issues in the reality you've presented, like that whole third world war thing...

Clearly the fool who wrote that doesn't know how many white people reside in Africa!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Africa will be a mess with or without war for some time to come... its in the best interest of the world for them to be that way... makes it cheaper to steal all their resources... and just wait till China starts taking out all their fresh water in bulk.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
These are all WW3 fantasies. If what you describe happens then noone is going to survive.

That said, Africa is a pretty messy place so won't get any worse.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Only a idiot literally drops a bio weapon openly. No the way you kill off africans is a tailored virus that only goes after that specific ethnicity and is water born. ship water to Africa. distribute in un marked bottles and marked bottles to cause confusion.Oh o fcourse you also need a anti virus to kill off contamination into the water supplies and also make it so if it is in water vapor it dies as well as hitting salt water it also dies to avoid worldwide contamination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join