It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yates and Clapper Testimony Begins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Unmasked in conversations with Russian officials? That is hugh.
But I thought they said trump or his campaign.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't get the dismissive attitude some have about Russian hacking. It's kind of a big deal.

I think we're all just tired of hearing about it for a year with no proof. The FBI was never allowed to look at the DNC servers and Podesta was a moron who fell for a phishing scam. There's literally more verifiable proof you could connect Hillary to Russia with than there is for Trump. This is seems more like a year long temper tantrum than a legitimate investigation.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Clapper said he did unmask but didn't reveal who . Only that it was trumps campaign.

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't think Russia was mentioned in that question.

There had been testimony in previous hearings revealing that there was unmasking not related to foreign nationals. That is what is huge. Because it could mean there was intentional spying on political opponents.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Comey already stated multiple times that you can't use the media as a credible source. Is Feinstein senile or what?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

I don't get the dismissive attitude some have about Russian hacking. It's kind of a big deal.

I think we're all just tired of hearing about it for a year with no proof. The FBI was never allowed to look at the DNC servers and Podesta was a moron who fell for a phishing scam. There's literally more verifiable proof you could connect Hillary to Russia with than there is for Trump. This is seems more like a year long temper tantrum than a legitimate investigation.

Says who? You? Since when do you have access to all the evidence the investigation has?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

There had been testimony in previous hearings revealing that there was unmasking not related to foreign nationals. That is what is huge. Because it could mean there was intentional spying on political opponents.

Without justification it will be nothing more than a technologically advanced watergate.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No that Trump or people with his campaign were unmasked by someone in the US Gov and that they both had viewed those names which would be a contradiction to what the previous admin has said they done all a long. Mr. Clapper said that he knew of no active intelligence gathering against Trump but did view his name or his associates name unmasked in briefings. That would suggest someone other that members of the intelligence community actively tapped President Trump and his associates without the intelligence community approval or involvement...

That is YUUUUGGEEEE

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't think Russia was mentioned in that question.

Thanks for the commons sense back up....I thought that was the obvious part.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is pointless.

Susan Rice needs to be questioned.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
This is pointless.

Susan Rice needs to be questioned.

Yea cause she's gonna actually show up......

She'll just be pleading the fif the whole time....

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
How can yates sit next to clapper and claim flynn was "their number one priority" when clapper released a report that said there was no evidence of collusion or crime?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lol Yates got whipped.

link   
What is Cornyn doing? Her refusing to enforce Trumps EO has nothing to do with why she's there. She should refuse to answer.
edit on 5/8/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
How can yates sit next to clapper and claim flynn was "their number one priority" when clapper released a report that said there was no evidence of collusion or crime?

Easy....she is a sociopathic liar who is obsessed with being in a position of power and can't stand the fact that she was fired and is now on the unemployment line.....

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Muslim travel ban come on. What an idiot.

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Maybe he is revealing her prejudices?
He said she ruled on the EO just because she did not agree with the policy.
If she is ruling based on her own views, that could affect her decisions in these other cases.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No that Trump or people with his campaign were unmasked by someone in the US Gov and that they both had viewed those names which would be a contradiction to what the previous admin has said they done all a long. Mr. Clapper said that he knew of no active intelligence gathering against Trump but did view his name or his associates name unmasked in briefings. That would suggest someone other that members of the intelligence community actively tapped President Trump and his associates without the intelligence community approval or involvement...

That is YUUUUGGEEEE

This

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ted Cruz with the punt...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Because define hacking. Did they hack the election machines? No. Is there even a little bit of proof of anything? No. Its basically "we had our password set to 'password' and someone magically got into our email... so it must be the russians."
I mean, forget that there's ACTUAL proof the DNC colluded to manipulate the primary election, the debates, and that MSM helped... That's totally cool.
I guess if you're going to get disturbed about something, maybe start with the thing that has proof behind it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join