It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The disappearance of Phillip Kramer (Iron Butterfly bassist)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
OMGosh!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Great story and a new one for me. Thanks.

My question is what did his father do with these supposed formulas?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun
Rock & Roll plus weirdness? That's what I'm here for. Pinning this one (and listening to Sufficiently Breathless
...not Kramer, but another Iron Butterfly spin-off.

edit on 9-5-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Fascinating story! I have never heard of this before!

Found this and watching now.

edit on 9-5-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: dfnj2015

Maybe the whole M E phenomena is Mr Kramer's attempt to inform us of his breakthrough and what happened. Get your head round that if you can

unfortunately the ME phenomenon is nothing but bad memories and ego's not allowing people to admit they forgot.

I was joking. The M E is not something I give any real credibility too. I apologise for not using an emoji.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I saw Iron Butterfly in 1968 at the Orange Show Grounds auditorium, along with Santana, Big Brother and the holding company Janis Joplin and Lee Michaels. At times only 4-5 rows back. gaddavida was Loud, the speakers ten feet tall and like four abreast, it left no question. They didn't even search us.. and parking wasn't too bad.

JohnnyCanuck, an excellent cut.

complete obscurity.. it's like brand new
edit on 9-5-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

If the following 'breakthroughs' were real then what a genuine joy of a human being he was and seemingly his father. This is the first I have ever heard of this story but from what I read with what you wrote, I would think that he was probably followed many times knowing his intelligence and possible breakthroughs. Those following him were probably US military, FBI or CIA workers sent as a mob to scare him into working with them or giving over documents. Maybe Kramer was not interested in 'deals' or 'money' and thus was the reason for his demise. The phone call could have easily been a forced call by officials to cover the story of his death. Which I think others here have assumed too.

If this was real and he died because of the US or any other government of the world, then what a blood hungry disgusting world we live in. Just look at Nicola Tesla, another man that set out to help human kind only to be left to rot.

Makes you not want to become smart these days, wouldn't want to die because of trying to help others now....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is my first time hearing of this case. It makes me so upset that if you're too smart or ingenious and a threat to the establishment, instead of being given the respect due, get whacked.

The concept of a universal cosmic law or karma -justice being applied in the big picture- I find helpful in dealing with these cases. I find that more credible than traveling (back at least) in time.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

i wonder if a time machine would leave smoke on the water and fire in the sky.

here's another, take it as you will.

edit on 9-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i wonder if a time machine would leave smoke on the water and fire in the sky.

It would, and it would be silver.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Bro, read this. It basically supports what Kramer worked on.

Gravity

edit on 10-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This is thread drift and pure speculation. Moreover, it's also misdirection and a disingenuous attempt at distraction. Cut it out.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Kramer and his father believed they had worked out a mathematical breakthrough which would allow the nearly instantaneous transmission of matter which would also revolutionize the communications industry. "We're talking 'Beam me up Scotty' time," Bushy said.

Based on this quote I found this:
www.stealthskater.com...

A Teleportation Physics Study that briefly mentions Philip Taylor Kramer as below

Also promises of instantaneous information (and possible biological) teleportation is offered by famed missing person Philip Taylor Kramer

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I wish I had known about this years ago when I partied with the son of one of the guys from Iron Butterfly. A friend stopped by my house one weekend night, and he had a guy with him, who said his dad was in the band, and that they lived in washington state. I mean he and his dad. I have no idea if the entire band lives in Washington State or not. I was familiar enough with the band and the song they are known for, thanks to my dads taste in music while I was growing up, but I never knew about this explosive piece of trivia... Very interesting
thanks for sharing bud!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
One of the most Intresting aspects of this story was that he had supposedly found a way to communicate by modulating (vibrating) gravitational fields. If you know anything about gravity, one of the things about them is that they all touch. So if you nfluence one, they all "feel" it.

Modulate a gravity wave and communicate anywhere in the universe, instantly!

Stars and flags OP!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Don't laugh, but thanks to the antics of one Bart Simpson, I actually thought that the song really was called 'In The Garden of Eden'. Just my sort I of mystery. I'll be doing some more looking at this on the next quiet guard duty.

That was the original title. But Doug Ingle slurred the words during recording, so they rolled with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bg_socalif

Don't laugh, but thanks to the antics of one Bart Simpson, I actually thought that the song really was called 'In The Garden of Eden'. Just my sort I of mystery. I'll be doing some more looking at this on the next quiet guard duty.

That was the original title. But Doug Ingle slurred the words during recording, so they rolled with it.

Thanks I think you are like the 10th or 11th person to tell us this now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join