It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The disappearance of Phillip Kramer (Iron Butterfly bassist)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They sound very similar to The Doors, whose leadsinger Jim Morrison was born into a military family and died under suspicious circumstances... Don't know if the fact they sound so similar is significant, but its interesting.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wasn't aware of the disappearance.

Thanks for bringing this up OP.

I wonder if he just knew too much and "someone" couldn't have him around.

The thing that stands out to me is the bit about him messing around with fractals.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
I believe you.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: dfnj2015

Maybe the whole M E phenomena is Mr Kramer's attempt to inform us of his breakthrough and what happened. Get your head round that if you can

Alright now you guys are go'n ape sh1t in the china cabinet.

a reply to: randyvs

Sometimes I can contribute!

Duly noted.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
I upset myself with that thought.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I wish people were on the same frequency as my genius so my drunken words would become song titles!

I know lets start a band you and I.
We'll call ourselves THE BRAIN DONORS

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

It was called that at first, but the singer was so messed up he slurred it and it came out like it did...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I wish people were on the same frequency as my genius so my drunken words would become song titles!

I know lets start a band you and I.
We'll call ourselves THE BRAIN DONORS

I'm in, I play a mean spoon in five octaves.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer
I don't doubt it for a moment.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm in, I play a mean spoon in five octaves.

I hope I'm not getting to far off topic but:

you are in my man.
edit on Rpm50817v43201700000013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
He's probably hanging out with Jim Morrison, his death was also sketchy.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Maybe the whole M E phenomena is Mr Kramer's attempt to inform us of his breakthrough and what happened. Get your head round that if you can

unfortunately the ME phenomenon is nothing but bad memories and ego's not allowing people to admit they forgot.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I always thought that it was strange that it took so long to find the car and his body. I don't know the terrain there, but if I remember correctly several searches were done in that area in which nothing was found, and then three years later they found both the car and his remains.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

well, the story goes that it WAS In The Garden of Eden, but he was so drunk when they recorded it that he slurred it into Ina Gadda Da Vidda, and they liked it that way.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

this sure takes me back!!!! I remember this story when it originally aired on unsolved mysteries!.....I met the band once!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ugghhhhh this makes my brain spin. I remember he was doing something with power. it seemed related with Charles Brown, a scientist who had discovered and built a diode array and was tapping power from 'Johnson Noise' , where from absolute zero atoms stop moving, and with these diodes Charles was able to create usable electrical power.

This was all Coast to Coast stuff back about 911 time when Art was still at the show in the 'Kingdom of Nye'. And later another character emerged in this little scenario Marko Rodin and his variations of wound torus's and magnetic power.

It's been a bunch of years ago now, and my recollections have faded until just now with this OP. Somehow back then I had connected them all together.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
My recollection of the chain of events were the Guys in Utah with cold fusion, then somehow the disappearance of Phillip, then Charles Brown, then Marko Rodin and finally Nassim Haramein and 'The Resonance Project'
And Yea it was around the mid/late 90's.
Also Rodin and Haramein came only slightly later. Man, that's been 20 years ago.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Who confirmed that the skeletal remains were his? I, personally, would start there. If they could get to him, they could kill "him" off and take their time extracting the info they need. It's been so long that even if it wasn't him, I'm sure he's gone but closure would be beneficial for everyone involved. Js. But, even that wouldn't make sense. What happened to his Father?

# now I have to go reading at 6am when I should be in bed. You're killin' me, Smalls. Haha

edit on 9-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Dude, this sent shivers down my spine, literally.

"The conclusion to which we are forced -- unsatisfactory as it might be to many -- is that we cannot depend upon the discovery of new and radically different kinds of forces in the future to help us go faster than light..." [Reference 3]

Except, didn't they just do that in the last year or two? I'm pretty sure they did but I'll have to source that information unless someone knows what I'm referencing.
edit on 9-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So he worked on MX (a complete flop) but still, at a time when nuclear weapons and the cold war raged; how many out there wouldn't have a crisis of conscience behind that? Also worked on facial recognition software? Tracking people in the spirit of Big Brother.

And he was in a Rock Band at the time of the Counter Culture Movement? In fact I'd say, the pinnacle of the anti war, anti establishment, counter culture movement in America. The last gasp of that as far as I'm concerned, no-one today can hold a candle to the efforts of young Americans, students and 'Goddamn, long hair, barefoot, hippy protesters. Y'all crap on the movement today, but lionize the music of the era, shame on everyone of you.

Based on forensic evidence and Kramer's emergency call to the police, authorities ruled his death as a probable suicide committed on the day he was last heard from.

In lieu of the missing 'forensic evidence' (one single pic of the skeletal remains in the van), and the actual history of his private life... he was a rock star, was he addicted to any substances, was his personal life in any crisis at the time, doctors reports, etc,. Was he being influenced by the 'pinko, commie leftists' (an establishment derogatory term for anyone coming out against the war in Vietnam) and his own conflict of interest existing in both worlds?

My dad worked on nuclear weapons for Lockheed, but is a narcissist and doesn't bat an eye behind it. A musician and an artist like Kramer might have more misgivings. I quit computers because I realized way back they would be primarily developed to monitor everyone and used in weapons development to destroy and kill.

Pressured from both sides by a world caught up in endless Cold war rhetoric, including the Hot war in Vietnam, conflict of interest was sure.

Maybe he saw no other way out than to check out?

(Imo, speculation about time travel is distraction, might as well say he was engaged in top secret work on Big Foot.)

<< 1    3 >>

join