It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help identifying a movie based on the moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched maybe 5-10 years ago, it had a trip to a moon base... and the people living there awfully reminded me of liberals today... rude and self-centered, lots of different styles of people, different hair colors and clothes, etc.

That's all I remember, maybe someone got any clue?

edit on 8-5-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched maybe 5-10 years ago, it had a trip to a moon base... and the people living there awfully reminded me of liberals today... rude and self-centered, lots of different styles of people, different hair colors and clothes, etc.

That's all I remember, maybe someone got any clue?

What you see in other people are things you don't like about your own character.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
do you remember any of the actors?
were there monsters?
kids?

need more details.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Is this it:

The moonbase is shown at the 1:05 mark in the video.

edit on 8-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Damn dude this thread is about a movie and we're in the movies forum... chill out.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Damn dude this thread is about a movie and we're in the movies forum... chill out.

RE: "and the people living there awfully reminded me of liberals today... rude and self-centered, lots of different styles of people"

Yeah, you're not being an a hole with this comment.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
do you remember any of the actors?
were there monsters?
kids?

need more details.

Unfortunately I don't remember much, it's not a very old movie more like 90s-2000s, I remember the atmosphere was rather aggressive and some of the people living on the moonbase were criminals...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

RE: "and the people living there awfully reminded me of liberals today... rude and self-centered, lots of different styles of people"

The only a-hole I've seen in this thread is the one with the ass for an avatar...

smdh...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I am, and rightfully so cause I didn't come here to argue with strangers, and I posted it in the movies forum. This thread is not about liberals or me hating or loving them.

And thanks for posting your suggestion but it's not this one... I remember it was made not so long ago.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Google Moonbase (1997) Is that the movie?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker

Google Moonbase (1997) Is that the movie?

Thanks this was the best candidate while I was googling myself, but it ain't this one...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I am, and rightfully so cause I didn't come here to argue with strangers, and I posted it in the movies forum. This thread is not about liberals or me hating or loving them.

And thanks for posting your suggestion but it's not this one... I remember it was made not so long ago.

So you don't think liberals are rude and self-centered? I was expecting a thread about movies. But what I found was someone expressing and opinion about liberals being rude and self-centered.

This is the text from your OP is it not, "and the people living there awfully reminded me of liberals today... rude and self-centered" ?

I think that is what I read.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

The only a-hole I've seen in this thread is the one with the ass for an avatar...

smdh...

You don't think saying "and the people living there awfully reminded me of liberals today... rude and self-centered" is not exactly an expression of love. How am I being an a hole exactly?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

When I read the description of the movie UFO was the first one that came to mind. It describes it perfectly other then when it was made. I just watched all of UFO this past winter, it was good, but by the last 5 or 6 episodes I couldn't wait for the end.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You're the one who brought politics into it with your first post.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

you REALLY need to get a grip - it was YOU who psted :

people living there awfully reminded me of liberals today... rude and self-centered, lots of different styles of people,

so YOU injected your political idiocy into a thread that didnt need it

you COULD have written :

people living there were rude and self-centered, lots of different styles of people,

but for reasions known only to you - you had to make this thread OP a political baiting exercise

so dont get prissy thjat it comes back to bite you

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Is this it:

The moonbase is shown at the 1:05 mark in the video.

Thanks for the memories. Once upon a time , this was one of my favorite shows.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think it might be Moonbase (1997)
Check it out on IMDB.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So you don't think liberals are rude and self-centered? I was expecting a thread about movies. But what I found was someone expressing and opinion about liberals being rude and self-centered.

This is the text from your OP is it not, "and the people living there awfully reminded me of liberals today... rude and self-centered" ?

I think that is what I read.
You are only cementing people's opinions of liberals here mate.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

smdh...

You don't think saying "and the people living there awfully reminded me of liberals today... rude and self-centered" is not exactly an expression of love. How am I being an a hole exactly?

Well, I would say the liberals I've seen of late are entirely Rude and Self-centred.

That's not an ass thing to say, it's just fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join