It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experiences with Regressive Left SJWs.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Being as busy living as I am sure most of you are, I am rarely anywhere someone that useless could get get 10 min of my time to emphasis just how useless they really are.

Thing is, I am a believer in capitalism, you get what you work for sort of thing. The reality is however, that not everyone sees things that way.

I don't want to argue with them, I can't be bothered to kill them, so fine, pay em, let them stay at home and let the work force market correct itself to the value of those actually want to be here.

Most of these people will come around. They are young and it's a tough reality to face the fact that you can't live anyway you please. I can see it being harder than it was 15-20 years ago.

Online social media is stretching out the period where disobedience is acceptable amongst an age group.

There are people my age that are still acting like their in high school and they are hanging out with people my parents age so there is no "period" of disobedience anymore. It's a lifestyle choice FFS.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: SBMcG

a reply to: carewemust

Here's an example of an SJW (Warning strong language)

Basically, spoiled brats whose parents never taught them a lick of sense about the real world and who have nothing better to do but troll people from their ivory towers.

They act like know-it-all 12 year olds; all confidence and no accuracy.

I guess 22 is the new pre-teen.

Anyway, I gotta get to the bank and cash my white privilege check!

edit on 7-5-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There are few things more useless or less annoying than a Facebook Warrior.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I have a friend that happens to be a top academic University Professor in Florida and his Facebook rants are some of the most brain washed socially engineered insular thinking I have come across.
He is the typical far left SJW that uses all the key words such as Misogynist,Racist,Islamaphobe to anyone connected to Trump,he sources barmpot nut job propagandists such as Salon, Slate and CNN.

He is so far gone its laughable,how can a grown man believe in peddling this horse sh!t and anyone that calls Clinton the criminal that she is is then branded a conspiracy theorist and to top it off he teaches history so you would think he might know who Machiavelli is or studied divide and conquer strategies specifically used by the deep state intelligence agencies who largely control the fakestream media and engage in false flags to steer the direction of public sentiment.

Another thing that was quite shocking was that all his University colleagues were also chiming in to his rants saying how nobody supported Trump in any of their classes.
Well it's not rocket science to understand that a student sticking his hand up and saying he supports Trump is going to be demonized by a bunch of bullying virtue signaling mental asylum nutters.

There is no hope for these people,I really hope they don't turn the next generation into a bunch of frothing at the mouth tyrants who because they have a degree and work in Academia think they and only they are entitled to hold the official narrative when in reality they are most confused mind controlled blue pilled laughing stocks on the Planet bar North Koreans.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I hate civil unrest, people who disturb people's tranquility and peaceful lives should be sent to California.

You get a star for making me laugh.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Fighting against actual fascism and racism is legitimate and noble, and the tools and the methods you use are no where near as important as whether the dirty bastards either get broken or shut up.

When I was a kid in school, no one liked the sort of music I did, or the books I read, and that made me different, and difference was bad. Difference made others prone to attack one with whatever they had to hand, be it a knife or furniture or another tool of some sort. When I was a kid, there were fewer people of colour in my school, fewer people from Europe in my school, than there would be today. They were also considered different by a certain sector of the schools population. They also got attacked. The people who did these things, only stopped attacking when they got beaten. They did not stop because those who saw the brunt of their wickedness, explained their errors to them calmly. They did not stop because their parents heard of their ill behaviour and corrected it.

They stopped when they were opposed so successfully, that their resolve and feelings of supremacy evaporated. They stopped when they were beaten, broken, made to look like fools, and exposed for the weak, disgusting vermin they were, the mindless, group thinking savages that they were. That is when they stopped. They stopped because they were forced to. They stopped because they were opposed, because their noses were broken, because their bodies were bruised and aching, because their joints could not take the pressure being applied to break them.

You cannot beat fascism with platitudes. But a fist works.
edit on 8-5-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error removed

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Doesnt seem to be working for Anti Fa. More and more are turning against them. When you watch them smash windows and attack people makes those that oppose them seem reasonable even if they are not.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have a sibling in college, and she's not the same person she was before went there. Now she's gay, and to hear her tell it she's always has been. No she hasn't. She wasn't faking anything - she'd blush bright red around boys. After the trend went from gay to trans, her girlfriend is now supposedly a guy. Again, they insist she was meant to be a he since birth. No, I still have a message history from not that far back, when their whole thing was being two girls in love. Her Twitter feed is constant leftist hatred. Anti-white, name calling, shaming, etc. Then she goes home to white, conservative daddy and acts the sweet little girl to get money or a new computer or phone. I wanted her to be happy, and she seems happy, but it's not her anymore. One of her friends is on male hormones and had her/his breasts removed. A few years ago they were kids. They don't know what they're doing.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
pulling a fire alarm when there was no fire used to be a crime and was subject to fines and imprisonment, now it`s considered a form of protesting?
it sounds more like anarchy than protesting but if California doesn`t care then I sure don`t.
I suppose that`s why there are so many social justice anarchist in California because most other places won`t tolerate that crap.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Curious question, do SJWs pull fire alarms in Florida? As far as I know only in California where they pull fire alarms for idiotic reasons.

I understand it's great to fight against fascism and Nazism, but my point is these so called SJWs are wrecking havoc and disrupting people's lives and use anti fascism as an excuse. That's when it comes a problem.

In fact they attacked pregnant women

There was even an 11 year girl who got assaulted by her fellow students for supporting Trump

edit on 5/8/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Plotus
a reply to: Gothmog

In 68 and 69 the Hippies were protesting the Vietnam war, not rioting. Remember Kent state.. "Four dead in OHIO"

Burned in my brain. We had righteous evils to protest. Peacefully . Pollution , unjust wars , bias and bigotry . The main one - hatred of your fellow folks for any reason. SJWs hate everyone for no reason...
"Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now"
The Youngbloods Get Together
One of the "guides" of my day...
Shame it would fall on deaf ears today...

Peace

It was the age of Aquarius.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha The Beauty part. The world is just passing them by. Five years from now, their tirades will be nothing but sad comedy. Ten years from now, lonely souls, fifteen years from now..... if they make it.... attempted suicides. Twenty years from now, an aside in some nostalgia bit in a history oratory.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

First of all, that is fake news. Look at your headline.

"In fact, they attacked pregnant women"

Followed by a video which features a single female victim of what amounts to a property damage crime. So, they did not attack a pregnant woman at all, leave alone pregnant women, as in the plural. They caused property damage. They did not attack someones person, and before you try to tell me that a persons property amounts to their person for the purposes of this discussion, let me knock any thought of it on the head. You are not your property, and your property is not you. Your physical person, your flesh, blood and bone, the meat of your brain, these things are what make you human, they are what is described by "your person". If my property is damaged, I do not call the police and say "I have been assaulted, and need the police to arrest the perpetrator". I say "My property has been vandalised and I want the guilty party bought to justice".

Was this womans car a legitimate target for abuse? No, of course it was not, and I do not defend the choices of those in that crowd, at that time. But let us not make the event into something that it just plain is not? There is enough misinformation doing the rounds these days, without members increasing the noise to signal ratio.

And as for your second example, yes, kids do objectionable things, and lets be honest, they will find a reason, even if there is none, to excuse their behaviour, no matter how vile it is.

Its also worth pointing out that you can pick out any amount of vitriol from the right biased part of the news media, and hold it up as an example of... whatever you think is the case, but like this story, there will be no context provided. You see the mother crying, telling the camera her boy does not have a bad bone in his body, making a great point about how this sort of thing should not be happening in America, but that is ALL you see. The reality is that violence in schools has a tendency to reciprocate around. The initiating thing is not always the events immediate to an act. For all the viewer knows, the lad who got tanked was also an objectionable, violent cuss. To be frank, the tendency for a mother to believe the best of her children is strong, and I have personally witnessed mothers defending the most psychotic of offspring, threatening to have a school shut down unless her violent, abusive, goose stepping, buzz cut sporting, phobic, sadistic, racist of a son was taken off suspension, because "MY SWEET LITTLE BOY HAS NEVER HARMED A FLY!". This is a kid who literally pulled a tooth out of another kids mouth, with pliers, not for a lark, but because he liked hurting people.

I would not put too terribly much stock in this sob story, because there is far too much about it which is opinion and emotion, too little which is a matter of inescapable fact.

Now, you assert that:

but my point is these so called SJWs are wrecking havoc and disrupting people's lives and use anti fascism as an excuse.

Well hold your horses there. I would not say that the individuals in the first video were doing a good job there. I would not say they picked a legitimate target. But I would say that it is absolutely impossible to say whether these individuals happen to be stupid and poorly led, but righteously angry, or whether they are looking for any excuse for a rumble. No one can say with certainty, on which side of the line this activity falls, only that no matter which way it fell, it was a bad call on the part of the people concerned.

But you have to consider what fascism means for people who oppose it.

It means monoculture. It means Nazi apologists becoming active in government. It means reversal of civil rights law, millions and millions of people risking loss of rights because of their colour, religion, origins or their gender and their sexuality. It means supremacist thinking not being challenged, because it actually issues from government. It means education getting worse, because fascists are allergic to things like facts. It means mouths being silenced, who are only speaking the same truths that were considered patriotism in the forties, but now, for some reason, are considered amoral examples of left wing whimsy.

It means grandchildren of second world war veterans, clenching their fists around the medals and the heirlooms left them by their grandparents, wondering what the hell grandfather would think of all this, would think of a world where looking up at the flag of ones nation, one cannot help but feel the same revulsion we feel when we look at the Swastika.

Ideally, people ought to pick their targets well. They ought to go after the players, not the spectators, and I totally appreciate that, and agree that the actions of those in the videos above, are utterly unjustifiable.

But you have to accept that not only will the regular left not permit the far right to exist absent opposition, they SHOULD NOT permit the far right to exist without opposition. It was a lack of effective opposition that bought about the Nazi takeover of Germany. This will not be permitted to come about again.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Seriously you should come to California and I promise you will change your mind the moment you face them on the flesh. I actually used to have the same kind of thinking as you do until I encountered what the SJWs have been doing in real life.

And just letting you know me and many of my fellow students do not like Trump, Bannon, Sessions and others but that doesn't mean we wreck stuff, pull fire alarms and block freeways.

Besides as others say it is a crime to pull fire alarms and I have never heard Civil Rights activists in the 60s pull fire alarms.

I'm pretty sure even the anti war protesters of the 1960s don't pull fire alarms either.
edit on 5/8/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sadly Ewok, many of these students got away from it and weren't expelled. Then again academia is dominated by Regressive Leftists. In fact I remember passing by a professor's office and saw that he too have the antifa flag.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Well, I would come and check that out starwarsisreal, but unfortunately, I also live in a tyrannical state which prevents honest people making decent money from their work, while blaming them for the misfortunes of the nation, despite those misfortunes being the issue of the leadership class, not the people themselves. Until my government only contains people who want to see folk from my end of the social spectrum rewarded for their hard work, rather than crapped on, I really do not see me being able to afford to get on a plane to the other end of my tiny little island, leave alone all the way to America.

Also, unless the TSA go the way of all flesh, I would not want to get off a plane, boat or any other method of conveyance in an American terminus. My person and my right not to have my person interfered with, is of greater importance to me than the prevention of terrorism is, and a damned sight more important than ANYONE's national security generally.
edit on 8-5-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha The Beauty part. The world is just passing them by. Five years from now, their tirades will be nothing but sad comedy.

I'm not that optimistic.

I see it gaining traction as the people with sense start to disappear; they are soon to be a relic of the past. Immigration will only increase and the younger generation will want to be accepted and assimilated into this changing majority of America.

I hope it's as I said, that these SJW's are simply emotionally stunted people and will eventually grow out of it and just chill and focus their energies in a more fruitful direction.

I'd love to stay and continue our discourse but I'm currently undergoing a white guilt penance ritual.

edit on 8-5-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha The Beauty part. The world is just passing them by. Five years from now, their tirades will be nothing but sad comedy.

I'm not that optimistic.

I see it gaining traction as the people with sense start to disappear; they are soon to be a relic of the past. Immigration will only increase and the younger generation will want to be accepted and assimilated into this changing majority of America.

I hope it's as I said, that these SJW's are simply emotionally stunted people and will eventually grow out of it and just chill and focus their energies in a more fruitful direction.

I'd love to stay and continue our discourse but I'm currently undergoing a white guilt penance ritual.

Just decide your Chinese really no point in being a white guy when we can choose something else and not feel guilty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join