It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experiences with Regressive Left SJWs.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: starwarsisreal

SJW is an acronym for what? What does this group believe in?

Social Justice Warrior. Don't ask me what they believe in. You say black, they say white. You can't debate with them.

Thank-you! What were "Social Justice Warriors" called 20 years ago? Did they exist? When I was a kid, there were "Hippies". Are Social Justice Warriors, today's version of 1970's Hippies?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

SJW = Social Justice Warrior

In other words, people who hate straight White Males, especially if they own firearms and are Christians.

They must be very low-keyed when they're not protesting. I interact with all kinds of people, and never come across these critters.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Isn't pulling the fire alarm like that against the law?

It seems to me,if they are disrupting classes by pulling the fire alarm,they could be arrested for something.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well what state do you live in?

Come to California and you'll encounter a ton of them.

link   
Pulling fire alarms should get the booted out the university and permanently banned from the campus.

A university is no place for such ghetto antics.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Social Justice Warrior. Don't ask me what they believe in. You say black, they say white. You can't debate with them.

Thank-you! What were "Social Justice Warriors" called 20 years ago? Did they exist? When I was a kid, there were "Hippies". Are Social Justice Warriors, today's version of 1970's Hippies?

I was a little kid in the 70's too and I'm pretty sure hippies weren't out there bashing people over the heads with bike locks.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's almost like Cali has become the Social Justice/Antifa Holy land...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sorry but i don't know how to make this any more clear. Antifa is nor ever was political motivated. They have no political affiliation whatsoever. They hate Nazis of course but they also love to cause anarchy and mayhem. That's all what there is to them. They are currently useful idiots to shutdown free speech. However most Antifa members are just bored trust fund kids and they recruit pretty much everyone. Antifa is losing momentum right now and looking at the other thread involving Antifa members at shooting ranges i assume they are going to step up there game quite a bit. An armed conflict would surely escalate the current situation. I think Antifa is still not really aware of whom they are messing with.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Yeah in fact here's what SJWs do in Downtown LA in the May Day Protests (Warning Violence and language)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy Perhaps their rise has taken them to their Zenith and the rest is downhill. Last year it was BLM (Black Lives Matter) Guns...... they might not like what they are stirring when the body counts is reported in coming months.

edit on 7-5-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yup. I have no doubt.

Maybe if I was academic enough I could determine what exactly makes these types tick and demonstrate how they end up being the foot Soldiers for the not-so-nice chapters in human history.

I hope your college experience improves.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Wrong , wrong , wrong...Exactly the opposite of these crapheads called SJW today
From a "long-haired , tree hugging , liberal "hippie"
Peace

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

In 68 and 69 the Hippies were protesting the Vietnam war, not rioting. Remember Kent state.. "Four dead in OHIO"

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

20 years ago? It wasn't as acceptable to be one because you actually had to socialize to be heard by anyone . No online social media and such. I am sure there were those that believed everything was an injustice against something but who would sit there and listen to them? They were like Eeyore. A drag to be around.

The Hippies weren't really bitching 20 years ago. What was there to bitch about in the 90's ?? I'm only 37, my impression of Hippies were the quiet people with long hair that didn't want trouble with anyone. These guys now days want trouble with everyone. I don't think they are the same. Maybe Hippies, but militarized and angry with multinational media amplifying their hatred towards anything they do not agree with.

Hippies grew up and got real jobs and still don't want trouble with anyone. They were, in my opinion, a contribution to our society. What contributions these raging psychopaths have to give is yet to be seen IMO.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thank-you for the video. That poor lady is miserable inside. Thankfully people like her are few and far between.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: carewemust

Well what state do you live in?

Come to California and you'll encounter a ton of them.

Illinois. Maybe the neighborhoods around the colleges in Chicago have SJW's. I'm glad they stay out of my suburb.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying that SJW's have no noble causes, like Hippies did.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Well many of these SJWs are very lazy here's one example

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

In 68 and 69 the Hippies were protesting the Vietnam war, not rioting. Remember Kent state.. "Four dead in OHIO"

Burned in my brain. We had righteous evils to protest. Peacefully . Pollution , unjust wars , bias and bigotry . The main one - hatred of your fellow folks for any reason. SJWs hate everyone for no reason...
"Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now"
The Youngbloods Get Together
One of the "guides" of my day...
Shame it would fall on deaf ears today...

Peace

edit on 5/7/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying that SJW's have no noble causes, like Hippies did.

See my other post...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join