It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal experiences with Regressive Left SJWs.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here's is my personal experiences with SJWs:

I go to a California University in LA (Called California State University Los Angeles or CSULA for a shorter name) and it is very liberal. However, it is also a breeding ground for Regressive Leftists SJWs.

In fact in my first encounters with them are very negative. I remember one time I was hanging out with a friend waiting for class to start when a group of Black Lives Matter SJWs started protesting and pulling fire alarms even though there are classes happening at the time. As a result many students and professors are forced to end their sessions. This angered a lot of students and professors.

In fact later on me and some students called them out for disrupting classes and the SJWs responded by calling us racists and white supremacists even though me and a few others are actually non whites. The SJWs even accuse the University of promoting white supremacy when in reality its mostly composed of working class Hispanics and many of them do not like SJWs disrupting classes.

In another incident they ended up disrupting Conservative Guest speakers such as Ben Shapiro when he visited to speak to Conservative speakers.

Also during the election of Trump, many of these SJWs not only pull fire alarms and disrupted classes but also ended up blocking traffic in a local freeway

Here are SJWs pulling fire alarms and making noises in hallways:

SJWs blocking freeways:

Most recently during May Day, they did the usual which was pulling fire alarms in campus and angering many students that otherwise want to study in peace.

Btw just letting you guys and gals know I am not a conservative though I agree with some of their ideas. In addition, many of the students in my University are liberals yet do not agree with SJWs and they want them to at least protest in a respectful manner rather than disrupt classes and do idiotic things like block freeways.

While yes me and many students do not like Trump, we also do not like SJWs ruining our day.

Btw folks if you have any personal experiences with SJWs feel free to post them here.
edit on 5/7/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I ignore them because they are all too lazy to vote.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

SJW is an acronym for what? What does this group believe in?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I hate civil unrest, people who disturb people's tranquility and peaceful lives should be sent to California.

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Too numerous to pick one. However I have learned a few things.

They do not debate. They do not discuss. They do not like facts. They do not engage in any productive manner. They do not want to hear anything other than what they already believe. They feel yelling over everybody else is the "good fight".

They use slurs. They attack ad homenim. They demean. All the while claiming they are against bigotry of any form.

I wonder if the rank and file Nazis in Germany, the Reds in Russia, or any other group of useful idiots you care to name facilitated the same type of non-thinking thug wanna-be's to serve nefarious ends.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Social Justice Warrior. Don't ask me what they believe in. You say black, they say white. You can't debate with them.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

SJW = Social Justice Warrior

In other words, people who hate straight White Males, especially if they own firearms and are Christians.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Well Leftist Antfa SJWs (Or their ideological ancestors) existed even during the Weimar era Germany where they engage in street battles with the actual Nazis and fought in the Spanish Civil War against Francisco Franco and his fellow fascists.
During the Spanish Civil War, many Radical Leftists ended up committing atrocities not only against Fascist supporters but also Catholics and each other (The anarchists and Communists hated each other and wage war against each other while fighting the fascists)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

a reply to: carewemust

Here's an example of an SJW (Warning strong language)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have one good story.

I was out of work unexpectedly once and took a holdover job as a cashier at a corner store. There was a regular customer that came in a few times a day. Every little store has these folks, I tell ya, if you want to really get to know the unwashed masses, do that job for a few months. Anyways, this customer was a post-op trans lady. I've got nothing against that, never have. But she was also a hardcore sjw, went to protests apparently just to be there. Things she didn't have anything to do with but would go protest anyways. She used to talk about this stuff to us at the store like we cared.

We noticed she was playing us to get free coffees using the buy x coffees get one free cards. Long story but the owner busted her and we couldn't continue to accept those from her. She tried to force me to take one and I refused, explained why and offered that she buy a coffee instead.

She started yelling and cussing and blaming me, saying it's because she's trans... After a few minutes of solid yelling she switched this up to being because she's anti-abortion and because she's married to a black guy... Then it all ended with her threatening to have her "husband" (not actually married) come fight me.

I explained that she can take it up with the owner of the store in the morning, which she said she would. She didn't.

Within the next week the owner busted her on some new security cameras stealing. Apparently she had been doing that for a long time. She got banned from the store. Freaked out again saying it was discrimination because she's trans and threatened to call the store owner's corporate overlords and local news.

The boss just gave her their card and explained that she'd already talked to corporate and they'd already reviewed the tapes. If she continued to cause a scene then they would press charges but there were fine if she just never returned to the store. She finally left in a rage and from what I understand never came back.

Crazy times.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

SJW = Social Justice Warrior

In other words, people who hate straight White Males, especially if they own firearms and are Christians.

I too dislike acronyms, not everybody feels the need to economize in vocabulary. After all what are they going to do with all that time they saved ? An extra Margarita on the beach in Cozumel ?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

a reply to: carewemust

Here's an example of an SJW (Warning strong language)

WOW!

That's not a political or philosophical stance, that girl is mentally ill.

Does she not realize that SHE is White?

I don't know if I could have kept my cool like those "horrible" White men did...

edit on 7-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I think this a better representation of a typical SJW (Warning language)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Only online.. lots of people avoid me like satan in real life.

I'd date an SJW if she was black and hates white people

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Back to the post at hand. I have Cousins in California who are in their 60's that have went flippin zonkers with hatred to Anybody not of the same mind as themselves ie Ultra Liberal, anti gun, pro abortion, pro Hillary etc. I have become a pariah to them being a conservative white Christian. It's so thick you can't see ten feet through the fog they live in. Then the other relatives outside of Cali are just fine regardless of political affiliation.

I think they (Cali) have become so entwined in the entitlements and corruption, they have become part of the monster.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Well things are so bad that I have a professor who told me he will lose his job if he doesn't tow the typical regressive leftist line and he isn't even a Trump supporter and doesn't believe in conspiracy theories.

I have another professor who told me he will lose his job if he was caught criticizing Radical Islam.

In fact anyone who doesn't tow the line the leftists want will lose their job.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Ruh-ruh-ruh-RAGEQUIT.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Wasn't the original title of this thread something like "post your personal stories"? Nobody had any so you changed it.

That's misleading.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

I apologize for the mistake. My intention is to see if anyone else in ATS have similar experiences because I felt like I'm one of the few in ATS that have personal encounters with SJWs.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

The conspiracy deepens!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join