It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America’s Top Scientists Confirm: U.S. Goal Now Is to Conquer Russia.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
America’s Top Scientists Confirm: U.S. Goal Now Is to Conquer Russia.

America's 'Top' Scientists are full of SNIP.

Twice on Sundays.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ok.
Conquer Russia.

Then what?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And under Obama, the man who received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, the US began arming their nuclear arsenal with a lethal technology called “super fuze” that triples the damage done by these awful WMD'S.

Obama had no choice, he had to begin using Fuzzy Bear technology to counteract the threat from North Korea's Gangnam Style WMD'S

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I hope the media would decide whether Trump is Putin's stooge or his enemy, and then let Trump know, so he can proceed.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Noncents
We know they were pissed over Syria, but why play with fire like this. This is nothing to play around with...

I don't think they're playing. I think it's theater. All part of the show. I think Russia knows we're not out for war with them and I think we know the same thing about them.

But the show says Russia's an enemy so we keep that going for the people paying to make Russia look like an enemy.
edit on 7-5-2017 by Noncents because: Strike That, Reverse It

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The fact that Russia may be reading this and believing it is true is important. We can make future events happen by talking about them. This reality we live in is strongly influenced by belief, not necessarily truth. In fact the deceivers are in control of much of our world power. We can't keep promoting these people up the ladder so we do not have to deal with them in our daily life. The chaos they create in our lives on a local basis does not create big world wars. People have learned to respect the wrong type of people.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I forget what movie it was...gi Joe? anyway...the strategy was to get everyone to shoot their nukes in retaliation towards each other, but then get them to abort midair. bloop! no more nukes for awhile! of course it would take a very cunning supervillain to get the ball rolling, but uhm...I'm sure that wouldn't be hard to find these days.
there's still an antichrist lurking around out there somewhere, right?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Did the OP just confirm that the russian collusion is bs. Goddamn make up your mind. It's like they throw darts on a board with russia evil and russia good and NK for good measure every f#cking day and just roll with the result. Putin was nothing but patient with the US. The conversation between Trump and Putin after the DNC accused him of everything they could think of saved probably the world from total annihilation. Quit poking the bear ffs. WW3 is not a f#cking joke you morons. It's lights out for everybody. The Liberals claim to be anti-war all the time but they cry the hardest to nuke Russia. I'm seriously questioning if i stumbled into a bizarro dimension or something.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't get it. Super-fuze or not, Russia can still launch in those 15 minutes, USA won't destroy all ICBMS/mirvs and MAD is still in order.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Where are the Boomers anyway? Oh, never mind they will fire the last salvos that destroy whatevers left.

Thing about 'limited exchange' is the same thing about 'limited war'. It may start that way but always ends up becoming total war. All it takes is one side losing.

Commanders of Ballistic Missile Submarines and field mobile ballistic missile launchers have redundant systems of authority built into their permission to release their weapons; should communications fail, the option reverts to the commanders, on both sides.

Thats why they call it MAD, mutually assured destruction is built into the systems to safeguard the other side will be wiped out too. Its still working to this day.

The whole theme of the movie Dr. Strangelove carried this to its Hollywood conclusion, precisely because it is MAD. Because they are MAD to even conceive of such a thing. Believe me the insane madmen are working on it full time.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Are they the same ones that are mad they won't get much funding from the government?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Edward teller wanted to create a 10 gigaton nuclear weapon that would destroy a area the size of Texas or France think it was decided to be over kill so they didnt make it

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
America......

Not the shining light of democracy and freedom it claims to be.

Oh wait, I thought that statement was old news.

Seriously though, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE SUPER POWERS?

Can't we just all work together for a common goal? Like going to Mars. Or finding alternative energy sources?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Who said Rome collapsed?

It marches onward...2.0

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
murica wants to own the world...

nothing new

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i am scientist. I have noticed the same pattern. The media tells us Russia = bad. must bomb this is a very scientific study i preformed. Don't worry about the details. But science tells us for sure Russia = bad

jokes aside. This is sad how many people will take this # seriously. I think we might just have to let the insane mother #ers bomb each other to death? Power is a hell of a drug.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

whaaaaaaaat? our leaders want war??!! nooooo.

is anyone actualy surprised?

so sick and tired of warmongers

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
they are scientist...not military strategist. screw their opinion.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
MAN!
I was IN the
LAST cold war and I think THIS is crap.
They think we are going to DO this, so THEY act like THAT.
SOMEONE tell MOSCOW to develop the colder parts for minerals and METHANE...
AND lets finish this PACIFIC mess.
Russia will figure it out,we aren't talking enough and the KGB col is playing to type,HE just wants out in one piece with the cash.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Asymmetric warfare cannot be studied and quantified, or it wouldn't be Asymmetric. Warfare conducted outside the paradigm. remains unpredictable. Anyone potentially fighting the USA, would have realised they cant beat them in a conventional war. So all their assets would have to be in place before a war broke out. Just like surrounding Russia with nukes. The conventional response should have been like the Cuba crisis, why don't we see this response? simply because an Asymmetric solution is already in place. The same with the THAAD capable of doing China. It seems that a potential enemy cant be that worried, NK isn't begging for peace. This should have any intelligent war planner very worried. Mabey they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join