It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When You get Mixed Signals in your Metal Detector

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

First time I watch that commercial..., haha. You got me.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The symbols look middle eastern or possibly even Hebrew.

My granddaughter went out about two hours ago with the detector I gave her at the Super one grocery store parking lot. She had found a quarter where they plow the snow off the edge by the hill last week so her and her boyfriend went there to look for more change. They found two nine millimeter bullets with the detector. Complete unused bullets. She called and asked me what she should do with them, I told her they cannot go into the garbage. So she was going to bring them down to the cop shop in town, they take live ammo there to dispose of. I don't own a 9mm gun to shoot them.

They must have fell out of someone's pocket when they got their keys or something. lucky the snowplow didn't set one off and shoot a hole in someone's car.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ta da!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
Oh man you are amazing !

Link please !!!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I don't know if that site helps much but I can't help but LOL at the title Obama's ring.
ringscladdagh.skinsitenow.com...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I don't know if that site helps much but I can't help but LOL at the title Obama's ring.

Hahaaaaaa...!!

I found Obama's ring?????

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Hahaaaaaa...!!

I found Obama's ring?????

That would be too epic!!!!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Bullets near a grocery store? You should let the grocery store owner know. Who knows if the bad guys want to visit him.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Bullets near a grocery store? You should let the grocery store owner know. Who knows if the bad guys want to visit him.

Well, if the robber hadn't dropped his bullets, he would have robbed the store. Criminals believe in omens too.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Using your links, I found it in Amazon. But it's not available and no price info. At least I was able to confirm it is made of silver.

www.amazon.com...=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=dataexpertgee-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000HBMNT8

edit on 7-5-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

They aren't cheap apparently.

engagement rings

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They aren't cheap apparently.

engagement rings

Now I'm happier

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Truman, have you watched "The Detectorists" series on Netflix? A delightful English series about two ordinary guys and their luck with their devices and life in general.

I've been at it since I build a Heath Kit for my father in about 1968. i still have that old unit and it works but it stays parked as I use a Garrett AT Pro these days.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Truman, have you watched "The Detectorists" series on Netflix? A delightful English series about two ordinary guys and their luck with their devices and life in general.

I've been at it since I build a Heath Kit for my father in about 1968. i still have that old unit and it works but it stays parked as I use a Garrett AT Pro these days.

I really want to watch that show. Lot to learn there I guess. So good to have detectorists posting. The AT Pro is a great machine, I see in youtube many guys using it.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Ta da!

OP, you may be able to turn a tidy little profit from a bit of your time. Keep digging!!

www.aliexpress.com...

Unit Price: US $299.98 / piece

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

yes as the others pointed out its arabic, the word in the middle of the ring is ALLAH الله and underneath it the word ALLAHU AKBAR الله اكبر and on the side underneath the KAABAH the name of the Prophet Mohamed محمد

i dont know if the arabic words appears to you in my text lool , it a cool find but how did something like this end up in your location?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That's awesome. I want to keep it for a while.

edit on 8-5-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Thanks for the info 👍
I have no clue how it ended at 6-7 inches underground. Almost didn't want to dig it.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I have heard of image searches that can be done, to compare one you have to others online. Perhaps something like that could locate the ring's art? Cool finds, at any rate; better than coins or old pull tabs.

Yeah, I've been like half hour in internet trying to find those symbols/letters, going from Hindi to Arabic and Hebrew. Didn't find a good match yet.

I'd be quite curious myself! Maybe just scanning in the images, an using some sort of image search, would yield some result. They surely mean something, but don't look familiar to me at all. Oh, just had another thought; maybe take a photo (not the actual ring) in to local lodges, etc, and see if anyone knows anything? Say a friend is asking, or something, perhaps. Locating a ring maker might help, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join