It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle Mayor Adds Diet Drinks to His Soda Tax ‘To Tackle White Privilege’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser
White privilege is ultimately based on trust. To destroy it is as foolish as to abuse it. People that deny such a thing exist are tards.

My sick mom should be allowed to call the cops(on sight) when she's scared, even though she's clearly sick.

Everyone should be.

Racism will die out with the next generations heavily anyway, the only apparent fact to racism these days is you people don't watch/learn from your kids. The next generation is pure humanists and globalists, who will literally attempt to genocide racism. Hating your racist parents is LITERALLY A MEME.

You want to know how racism really works? If the black man I see is 50, yeah I'm kind of scared, because of the way my parents were to him and his demeanor after years of bull. If he's in his 20's, you mention weed/video games/music, you have an instant friend. Gee, tough world. Die already geezers. The internet buried your hate in a kryptonite coffin encased in adamantium at the bottom of the deepest part of the #ing sea mate, and this # still echos out into the public.

All humans are equal, and we will eventually share a creed, inevitably, no matter how much the racists may cry and moan and the nationalists threat to burn it down, and even if it comes to lead. It's simply the way forward, and there is NO TIME for such simple(minded) problems to even be addressed in the eyes of our youth. Youth advocates for such things are the biggest sheep of them all, to not be on this page already.

Baloney. You're not more wary of a young black man because of the way you were raised. You're more wary of him because you're not mentally handicapped.

If you're in NYC, a young black man is over 500 times more likely to murder you than a white woman. Your brain recognizes patterns to keep you safe.

If you treat the white woman the same as you would treat a black man, it doesn't make you noble. It makes you stupid.
edit on 5/11/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

It's not that simple though, we process lots of information when assessing potential risk.
A group of young black men in smart business suits approaching you, or white young men in gangsta clothes doing that weird walking with a limp thing?

I can only explain from my UK perspective and I'll be the first to admit our black/white issues are not in the US league.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The confusion comes from the tendency of humans to deal with theory and not reality.

Similarly, there is nothing noble about running the Rope and Grope on an old lady from Iowa. But by God its still done. Because theory > reality.

I, personally, have never been concerned about any specific race. Where i come from there is less than 4% black, and crime is shared equally among all races (other than asians...asians moving here aren't moving here to start up a gang). Statistically, our black population commits almost no crime. About half of the black folks living here are imports from Kenya. Again, they aren't moving here to commit crime. They are here for business (supporting their families and honoring their tribes). For me to cross the street i rely on a whole slew of other cues, like gait, dress, and facial appearance.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

NYC has an average 100 murders a year in a city with 8.4 million people. You're a RETARD if you think ANYWHERE has this low a rate. I'm 653 times more likely to be murdered where I live based on that population difference alone. Sure it's triple the murder-rate, but it's 20x as many more people.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Here in the UK all the political talk is a tax based on sugar content percentage in all products. Fighting obesity or something...

They're talking about introducing it into Australia - I wish they would tax Sitting Politicians based on their "verbiage with no substance"

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lol that would raise a fortune in the UK from the house of commons alone, never mind the bloated house of lords.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

That is something i have no issue with, honestly. Sugar is the greatest evil of modern times. The sugar lobby ruined the careers of good scientists doing good science in order to promote all manner of medical myths which persist to this day (saturated fats being an enemy is a major faux pas we need to correct, as well as the war on salt for blood pressure fighting....all symptoms these substances are blamed for result from sugar).

The only reason sugar is worse that stuff like heroin is because the public isn't aware that it is actually an addictive chemical

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join