It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanoid waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
just like the ufos, the humanoids seems to come in waves with individual cases between
the humanoid waves many times coincide with ufo waves proving they are the same phenomena
indeed those misterious beings are sometimes reported as the ocuppants of those ufos
most humanoid waves have ufo sightings too and vice-versa
there are many humanoid waves but the most interesting(to me) are the following: 1954,1966,1973 and 1989
as you can see there doesnt seems to be a visible pattern,proving they are 100% ramdom
this is more proof that not only they dont have an agenda but that its very unlikely they are extraterrestrial, why would they come in waves? that doesnt make sense
we also can speculate about the similarity between the humanoids and the fairies reported on the pre-technological eras(with the odd report that comes from recent times) , those also semmed to operate without an pattern always appearing on the most bizzare moments
as i have always said there is more proof of vallee's interdimensional hypotesys than the primitive and culturally biased extraterrestrial one
now a brief close look at the already mentioned waves:

the first significant humanoid wave, happened mostly in france with very little reports elsewhere
the beings reported looked like gnomes or fairies except this time they appeared with ufos

happened mostly on usa, brazil and canada
like the 1973 one there were great distinction of reported humanoids from fairie-like human-like to even robots(!)
probally the most significant one happened mostly on usa and some ramdom nations
unlike the other waves there werent an specific type of being reported ,there wre literally everthing from normal greys to the traditional humanoids
happened only in russia and other soviet countries, to make things weirder it happened exactly when the soviet union was destroyed for good
the most reported being was an strange giant with three eyes and an robotic body(contrary to popular belief that being wasnt reported only on voronez but on a lot of other places) with human-like and fairie-like humanoids troughout
after that they disappeared and were replaced by greys,nordics and reptilians
boy how i whish they come back!
why did they exit earth anyway?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Any links to validate these stories or are you basing this off of memory?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There is more to these waves then just "sightings".

For the most obvious example, our technological "bump" during the start of these waves, which was just after the largest War in modern history (WW2).

From candles, horse and carriage, to constructing with hands... to bright lights, fast cars, space stations, space probes, and huge machinery to do most of the building for us.

And everything inbetween of course.

Along with sightings of (unknown) ships in the sky, came personal accounts of encountering strange looking beings. Also came this technology leap.

To this day, unknown large craft are still being spotted, as well as creatures unknown to the average folk.

In November this past year i witnessed two very large and distinctive triangular aircraft flying pretty low. I live 5 minutes from an airport, I'm confident in my identification of aircraft in that airspace.

Point is, something has been coming around, and since humanity has changed.

For the better or worse, well look at the state of your world right now, its not looking too good...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No links? Still? I mean where are you basing this information off of? Seriously.
edit on 7-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

of memory sorry
but i can say that nothing i posted was something i only remenbered vaguely

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

All good. No problem at all.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

they indeed appear to follow the thecnological level

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

This could be interesting, if you added in some links, and historical data, sighting descriptions, etc. Otherwise, we don't have enough information.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
if youre gonna make a post with no evidence or links at least make it readable. its like you pulled all that info from thin air. the hardcore skeptics wont take you seriously.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

whoa! slow down! i am just one man, i provide plenty of good humanoid sightings in my other threads take a look at them
finding links will be very hard becuase i have written everthing from memory

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

see my other replys
and no i dint pull it out of my ass
all you are seeing is years of personal research thats why its hard to find links
now for evidence. i coundt care less, most ufologists are looking for that misterious and mystic "evidence" however the humanoid/ufo phenomena is an phenomena that porpousefully tries to leave no traces, stories are the best evidence, photos and misterious traces can be easily faked, stories are harder to fake than they look
if you really want to see real ufos go to my two ufo compilation threads, thats the best you will get from me

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
CAN WE PLEASE COMMENT ON THE CONTENTS OF THREAD AND NOT ON MY LAZYNESS?
(caps lock for emphasis)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
No links? Still? I mean where are you basing this information off of? Seriously.

October 3, 1954. There were 84 UFO and humanoid reports recorded in UFOCAT for this day. There was one from India, one from Lebanon, one from Quebec, one from Switzerland, two each from England and Italy, and three from Austria. The rest were from France, which was most definitely the center of activity.

link

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
im not gonna dig through your comment history lol! its your job o provide evidence here and now, and you dont.

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

see my other replys
and no i dint pull it out of my ass
all you are seeing is years of personal research thats why its hard to find links
now for evidence. i coundt care less, most ufologists are looking for that misterious and mystic "evidence" however the humanoid/ufo phenomena is an phenomena that porpousefully tries to leave no traces, stories are the best evidence, photos and misterious traces can be easily faked, stories are harder to fake than they look
if you really want to see real ufos go to my two ufo compilation threads, thats the best you will get from me

edit on 8-5-2017 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

whoa! slow down! i am just one man, i provide plenty of good humanoid sightings in my other threads take a look at them
finding links will be very hard becuase i have written everthing from memory

Yes, but if discussing waves, then locating links for that shouldn't be too difficult. People do report sightings, of various sorts, and we could examine the data, and see if there are patterns, or waves, or whatever. I tend to bookmark pages in folders, for easier location. Of course, one HD crash, and that's all gone, but handy when you have it!

new topics

top topics

join