It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Practicing Shooting at Range- I Wonder What they Are Preparing for

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ANTIFA TRASH UNMASKED/EXPOSED - #MAYDAY WALKOUT - MADISON WI

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
To get killed by Trump supporters and police. Retards.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Some of their brainwashed will use firearms to create a tragedy and they hope that will create a backlash against other gun owners. maybe they'll try to stage it to look like its right wingers doing the shooting, maybe they'll convince some of their own to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Antifa means fascist. These people are fascists.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

WEll it should be illegal. Its not what the founder fathers had in mind when they wrote that worthless old parchment.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I dont want war. War sucks. But better be prepared than sorry. It's like those tornadoes. You never know when you'll need an underground shelter.

I guess that is my overall point.

Funny, that 'point' that I get from you is that you are continuously overly concerned about what other people are doing.

Sounds like your the one who is overly concerned with SoulSerfer's right to free speech.
I like my signature ALOT!!!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
WEll it should be illegal. Its not what the founder fathers had in mind when they wrote that worthless old parchment.

Forgive us if we don't take some random person on the internet's opinion on the Founding Father's intent.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Sounds like your the one who is overly concerned with SoulSerfer's right to free speech.

She can say whatever she wants on the topic and I can reply to whatever I want. Let me know when that not overly abstract concept penetrates your head.

I like my signature ALOT!!!

Not surprised, you strike me as the writes-in-crayon type.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Who is "us"? Are you one with the voice of the internet?

I know exactly what the founding fathers had in mind when they wrote what they wrote.

I for one am a student of history. And I guarantee they didnt intend for leftwingers to go around breaking the law.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Let them carry let them loot let them scream and protest. But when the targets shoot back then we will see what they are all about.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Who is "us"? Are you one with the voice of the internet?

Pretty much.

I know exactly what the founding fathers had in mind when they wrote what they wrote.

I'm sorry Mr. Madison, I had no idea it was you.

Last time I checked, exercising your Second Amendment rights by blasting off a few rounds in the desert is not illegal. But you, as someone worthy of being enshrined on our paper currency, obviously knows better.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Antifa. Until this weekend I'd never heard of them, until a friend of mine shared a picture of one of their members duct taped and "unicornized" (personally, I thought it was hysterical, even if I have no clue what the hell they were fighting or protesting, lol). So I googled them to find out who the hell they were. Apparently, just another word for protesters who fancy themselves Nazi punchers. Part of the placcard waving brigade.

Laugh all you want, but there is a reason I've not heard of them. I don't have TV. I don't watch You Tube. Protests, unless there is something unique or unusual about them, are simply not worth my time to notice. I consider all but the most organized, well planned, and disciplined protests to be a waste of time. If you want change, you don't run around waving cardboard signs and wearing pink vagina hats. You flood the offices of your senators and congressmen with letters, phone calls, emails, until they can't ignore you. Shouting in the face of your fellow citizen just makes you look like an overemotional dweeb. It's why I tend to ignore protests, except in rare cases, because it is noise.

That said, I found it bothersome how narrowly focused on left-only, my way or the high way, militant attitude I got off some of their blogs threatens to become their own "Tea Party" of the left, complete with their own "Alt facts". Unhinged from reality like the Trumpkins.

On a brighter note, though, it warms my heart to see liberals finally shut up about gun control, and start learning about guns, even embracing them for a change. It's a shame it took a cataclysm like Trump getting elected for them to pull their heads out of their asses and start embracing their second amendment rights, but hey, whatever it takes. They are out there, learning to shoot. Took em long enough.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The reason that I know better is because I am a student of history.

I'm not sure if I am related to Mr Madison or not but I might be.

God bless the second amendment, but communists shouldnt share that right with the rest of us is all i'm saying.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Considering that the vast majority of those Founding Fathers were, themselves, lawbreakers when they felt the need to be...the entire Revolution was breaking the law...they'd either agree or disagree as to the reasons, just like all of us, your reasoning is not exactly accurate.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I do believe that it is legal to do just that. I did just that earlier, well yesterday...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It may not be accurate but its correct.

I dont believe the truth is expecially black or white.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
a reply to: SoulSurfer

So now that we've seen right wing militias for decades and people constantly yelling the n word over video games the fact that this now exists on the left means we should SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

Big difference is those conservative militias don't go around burning businesses or destroying other peoples property to prove a point. As to the evil "N" word I see way more liberals saying that then conservatives and to prove My point go listen to some modern music or take a ride down to the projects.
edit on 11-5-2017 by jkm1864 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

...but communists shouldnt share that right with the rest of us is all i'm saying.

Neither should fascists like yourself then. Fair's fair, right?

People's rights do not get abrogated because you disagree with their politics. If you truly were a student of history you would know there are multiple anecdotes where the Founders speak to this fact.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I do believe that it is legal to do just that. I did just that earlier, well yesterday...

Hopefully your politics align with the above poster's, otherwise he may want you to turn in your bang-bang.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

How can I tell you you are wrong?

You are wrong.

Peoples rights DO get abrogated because I disagree with there politics. Because MY politics are the COUNTRY'S politics. ANd if there not law abiding right-leaning Americans then there risking borderline communism and um last I checked thats a felony.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Meh. So not worried, little to fear.

Fortunately most people aren't nearly so ideologically blinded.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join