It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Practicing Shooting at Range- I Wonder What they Are Preparing for

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Totally within their rights to own firearms.

The guys with guns + masks thingy kinda bugs me.

This is exactly how I feel. I never claimed I was against their right to bear arms. We are like minded minds after all.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The Klan also wear masks and have guns.
I don't like those guys either.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Noncents
Isn't the likely outcome that those against Antifa will just be armed more frequently now as a response to their upping the stakes first?

Is that the point?

The likely out come is ANTIFA will be labeled a terrorist organization.

Black clothing check.

Face covered check.

Armed check.

Improvised Incendiary devices check.

Stupid as the day is long check.

Scant difference between ISIS and ANTIFA now.

They need the toyota pick ups to complete their ensemble.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Totally within their rights to own firearms.

The guys with guns + masks thingy kinda bugs me.

This is exactly how I feel. I never claimed I was against their right to bear arms. We are like minded minds after all.

But if you hate them, they must be up to something.

It's totally impossible that they're just out there, enjoying themselves, firing off a few rounds.

Where's the thread about the white Christians doing the exact same thing? And you can't use the line that there's no white Christian terrorists. Remember Colorado Springs?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Right. You're not "moved" by romantic notions of what "occupy" was but you are totally convinced by a documentary produced by noted provocateur and right-wing agitator and puppetmaster, --Andrew Breitbart?

I guess ignorance really is bliss.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

But if you hate them, they must be up to something.

Putting words in my mouth. Where did I state I hate them? Prove to me I said these exact words. Show me the evidence. Otherwise. You are a liar.
edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 07 May 2017 18:58:37 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 07 May 2017 18:58:37 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: TerryDon79

Putting words in my mouth. Where did I state I hate them? Prove to me I said these exact words. Show me the evidence.

I "read between the lines", like you wanted people to. It's quite obvious really.

Otherwise. You are a liar.

Just stating the truth. It's not my fault you won't directly admit it because you're too scared of the world.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This thread is a wonderful example of why I love this place.

Opening with a standard something you should be worried about post.
Begin seasoning in personal jabs at random.
Detour to the conspiracy.
Detour again to the lack of understanding of anarchy.
Then a hard right to The End Is Near.

Antifa's a tool. They will be used then discarded. They will become a memory only if you let them. But a year from now I'll be very surprised if anybody's still talking about them at all... It's funny that Occupy came up a few times in this thread... Their movement went the same way. Very loud, very attention getting. No results. Just a memory.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Gun safety is important, everyone should practice at the shooting range, no-one wants to be a recipient of the Darwin Award.

Besides that, it's getting close to popcorn time - the next Berkeley-come-antifa protest should be interesting, gun free zones be damned!!!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well....I'm curious to see how things will go for ANTIFA in Boston next wknd. Rumor has it that some men are coming down from the great state of Maine to stand some ground and remove some masks.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Gun safety is important, everyone should practice at the shooting range, no-one wants to be a recipient of the Darwin Award.

Besides that, it's getting close to popcorn time - the next Berkeley-come-antifa protest should be interesting, gun free zones be damned!!!

Good point.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Secret Antifa shooting range footage:

Dude, that's an elephant rifle. Bigger than .50 cal. Anyone not experienced with that level of kick would probably look like that.

So they couldn't figure out something's up when they load a bullet the size of a steak and cheese sub?

Funny vid tho.

Let antifa practice all they want.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I love that they have to post this trying to prove something. Personally, I wouldn't post this pic, it shows their level of idiocy. First off, I can tell the shooter has never had any training. And judging from their attitudes, anyone trying to properly instruct them in the handling of a firearm would be called a racist.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Honest analysis, AntiFa acts like a child throwing a fit in order to get attention.

The fit seems to be turning into a tantrum.

This is the best way to understand them.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

They are doing one of two things:

1. Preparing to be used in a government backed false flag/psyop.

2. Preparing to get their asses handed to them in a short lived firefight with the wrong person or group that actually knows what they are doing. One special forces dude could put them down before they knew what hit them.

These pricks are using my normal spot. I would love to run into them and have a discussion with them. This will be a passing fad for sure.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just like the First Amendment they get to exercise their Second Amendment rights whether you like/agree with them or not. You can always put down the game controller and go out and get your own firearm if you feel the need.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I assume the same thing that I go to the range for. Practice aim and technique. In case you ever need that skill at the right or wrong moment.

-Alee

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Every once in a while I say something profound. Don't get used to it.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
They have second amendment rights, too. Guns don't kill people and all that rubbish. They're just having fun target shooting.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join