It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Practicing Shooting at Range- I Wonder What they Are Preparing for

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Oh BTW conservatives love big government too.

Rank amateurs compared to the left.

The biggest expansion of governmental power have come from the left.

From the big three sacred cows to gun control, and the new kid on the block that ultra nationalism the church of the climate is out to git us all.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Because no one paid attention the last 8 years, but now the media is exploiting this "Trump-VS-Anti-Trump" narrative

We hate Obama, we hate all Presidents, do you remember Occupy wall street? we started that until the Liberals took it over and kicked us out for "Violence", Occupy Oakland, ever year at Mayday, we have always been around and had a presence, we were at Furgeson, Baltimore, last year before Trump in Anaheim at a Klan Rally, in Sacramento
edit on 7-5-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

No, anarchy is "No Rulers" not "No Rules" communities would work on a horizontal voluntarist free association communal consensus

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Secret Antifa shooting range footage:

Ten years ago; especially after 9'11, masked men who protest "government" training at shooting range would have deemed suspicious under the "FBI.".

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

No, anarchy is "No Rulers" not "No Rules" communities would work on a horizontal voluntarist free association communal consensus

Still even then, at this point in today's society it is 99.9% impossible. They keep up the violence and they might find themselves getting visits from the FBI.

See I could understand what a constitutional militia is about or a veteran owned militia and can agree to what they are about and would have my full support if the government were to do anything serious on the tyrannical scale. So far I dont understand what a group of anarchists and ANTIFA stand to accomplish???

It's not like you can just roll up and start changing anything with or without force and expect people to just say "ok"

edit on 7-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Looks like the real militias have a reason to exist.

They are training to shoot whitey using video games. They will be shooting each other if they start that because when the semi's stop running food into their blue warzones it will be every blm racist scumbag for themselves.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Semantics.

Reality is actually pretty straight forward:

"Black Bloc" 'anarcists' show up and cause violence and chaos. Before the SJW Revolution really hit it stride last year, I typically expected that the people who show up as / with the appearance of "Black Bloc" were just agent provocateurs there to discredit any given protest.

And now we have these "Antifa", which are militant SJW's. They're out there specifically to target with 'fascist' goon squad er 'black bloc' tactics people that dont think like them.

And here once again you seem to be stepping up on the behalf of what is it, both 'groups'? You tell me. And you'd have us come to think of them as 'admirable'?

Can you show us where in the political ideology of "Anarcism" (like Noam Chomsky talks about) going around and causing the sort of 'anarchy' (property destruction, chaos, violence, etc) that goes with the old A symbol, where the two are one in the same?

My understanding always was that the derogatory form of chaotic anarchy was a statist manifest to discredit the classical political model.

Anywho, can you show us where these Antifa have in their 'manifesto' the actual anarchist political model? Because all I ever see is them out 'goosestepping' very quite specifically in the name of SJW / BLM type noise, against rather specific opponents (conservatives, Trump supporters, anti-SJW's).

So please do clear all this up for us all, I mean really articulate and break it all down for us (maybe do a big comprehensive OP thread), otherwise....

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Judging by their "training", stances and the movements of those there, along with how close the are to target with an AR....I'm not real concerned with their abilities...at least not this group. They would be some of the first to go down, not to mention the second someone who knows what theyre doing fires back and hits the protester next ro them, this group would be the most likely to turn tail and run fast.

Their "ideals" alone prevent them from forming any kind of real organized militia, let alone a highly trained one with advanced tactical skills. A single military sniper on a parking deck could lay waste to them before they had any idea where to even look.

It's silly really. And talk about easy to spot....they would stand out like deer hunter in Orange.

If WW3 somehow does happen, not that I would ever want it, a mandatory draft would take care of most of them and would be a possible action given the current global political climate. If they chose to dodge it, well they just became a Federal criminal with Federal authorities and Federal charges....something mommy and daddy can't pay their way out of.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is another interesting video about this topic.
AntiFa Arming Up To Murder Pro-Trumpers

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 07 May 2017 14:14:26 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 07 May 2017 14:14:26 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Meh, a few bandage heads shooting at a range, no big deal, they have that right. Let them put those guns into action, they will be arrested and discredited and seen for the lowlife thugs that they are.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Their "ideals" alone prevent them from forming any kind of real organized militia, let alone a highly trained one with advanced tactical skills. A single military sniper on a parking deck could lay waste to them before they had any idea where to even look.

Unless they have help from the government or were already trained via stealth.

Edit: How do you think George Soros overthrows governments?
edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 07 May 2017 14:20:07 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 07 May 2017 14:20:07 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

False flag operation under the direction of the government? Wouldn't surprise me if some of the ANTIFA/anarchist members where governement spooks to manufacture an incident to gain public support of removing said anti-government group...
edit on 7-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

False flag operation under the direction of the government? Wouldn't surprise me if some of the ANTIFA/anarchist members where governement spooks to manufacture an incident.

That's exactly what this situation is. Always look for the common denominator; Problem reaction solution. Stick with that formula to know where and how the elites plan will manifest.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Do you understand I am an anarchist right? I mean, that is why I keep saying 'we' in reference to anarchy and Antifa

Second, Noam Chomsky is not the voice of anarchy, in fact, we disagree with a lot of what he says, but when I say "we" I am NOT speaking for all anarchist.

"Black Bloc' is a tactic we (anarchist/Antifa) Use, it's not a "type" of anarchist, and 'Antifa' is affinity groups that engage in Anti-Fascist actions, the mass majority are anarchist, but not all anarchist participate in actions.

we are not "Militant SJW" we are Militant anarchist, there is a difference

You seem not to understand anything about anarchy or Antifa

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Goddammit, I really gotta change my avatar now. You antifa guys are ruining that too. Also, most antifa are neo-commies and red guard, not anarchists, but are somehow too dense to know the difference.

So, by all means exercise your second amendment rights that you all want to take away from the rest of us. And exercise your freedom of speech that that you try to keep others from having.

Antifa is the worst. Fascism in the guise of fighting it.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
No; not my views. I align with the ten commandments which God gave Moses. It has nothing to do with my views. Every real Christian will allign with those ten commandments which has nothing to do with ego.

Are one of those commandments 'thou shalt be a busy body'? What does the Bible have to do with people exercising their right to bear arms?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Right.

So you have been in here, showing up in all the anti-"Antifa" threads, going to bat for 'anarchists' of the violent chaos variety (domestic terrorists by definition), and these people calling themselves "Antifa" which are goosestepping Militant SJW's (domestic terrorists by definition).

That was my impression.

I think your confusion is just because these "Antifa" people are showing up wearing black masks and causing havoc, they must be just like you.

BTW, "anarchy" = total chaos like your favored groups promote and you keep going to bat for; "anarchism" is a political philosophy that isn't total chaos and which you have played some lip service to herein (although not very much in any of these threads that I've noticed).

edit on 7-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Edit: How do you think George Soros overthrows governments?

Exactly what governments has a Mr. George Soros overthrown?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I personally don't like guns. (Would never shoot a real one except the pixel version.) But I defend the second amendment and people's right to bear arms. However; being masked and carrying guns is a whole other story.

Maybe take the mask off to see who is who? Cause last time I checked, only criminals wear masks and hide their faces. (just saying.)

By your definition, police officers and swat units who wear balaclavas are also criminals.

But let me guess, that's somehow different?

Lol.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He has a long history of 'overthrowing' national economies.

The whole mess in the Middle East crica-Obama (Lybia, Syria) those were per his own policy papers, in part to cause the mass migrations into the EU to cause the havok being seen there; with these Muslim's whose overt goals are to bring down Western Civilization.

He's had Obama / Hillary / all the Democrat PAC's etc in his back pocket, whose essentially out in the open goals are to bring down America and have spawned these SJW / Antifa types.

Is all that close enough for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join