It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Practicing Shooting at Range- I Wonder What they Are Preparing for

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Guilty as charged. A watchman never rests.

It must be a tedious and banal existence to be involved so deeply in other people's business. Since it probably has not dawned on you at this point allow me to inform you that the potential is rather high that out of the 7,000,000,000+ people inhabiting this planet a few of them might not agree with you on every topic.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I remind you, that these are paid protesters.

The PMC of the left wing.

ANTIFA is the 'blackwater' of the DNC.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Domestic Terrorists in a nutshell. Wait till President Trump addresses them. With National Guard and Law Enforcement. They have went from dissenters to destroyers, this will not do.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So now that we've seen right wing militias for decades and people constantly yelling the n word over video games the fact that this now exists on the left means we should SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Domestic Terrorists in a nutshell. Wait till President Trump addresses them. With National Guard and Law Enforcement. They have went from dissenters to destroyers, this will not do.

No.

NO.

Let local LEO deal with it.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
So now that we've seen right wing militias for decades and people constantly yelling the n word over video games the fact that this now exists on the left means we should SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

Now, now, SoulfSurfer is admittedly looking out for your best interests, she has your back on all things morality. Your Constitutional rights are only applicable when they align with her views which, while narrow, are righteous in nature.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

when they align with her views

No; not my views. I align with the ten commandments which God gave Moses. It has nothing to do with my views. Every real Christian will allign with those ten commandments which has nothing to do with ego.

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 07 May 2017 13:08:20 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 07 May 2017 13:08:20 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Insurrection is never peaceful

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Secret Antifa shooting range footage:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nothing looks out of place in regards to the OP. They are just doing what every other citizen does that has a firearm. Which is practicing at the range. Plenty of people do it.

Nothing suspicious or malicious at all. UNLESS they are using said footage,pictures as a thinly veiled threat to those that would go against them...

Then---it's whole new ball game.

Until that happens. Nothing to see here.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It would be hilarious if they turns out to be the militant that saves us from the government.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That's what I don't get about ANTIFA. They are anti-fascist fascists? Aren't they pro government then? They don't look like anarchists though.

They hate everything about the right so they will use fascist type tactics to take down fascists? I'm lost on this one.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: neo96

Insurrection is never peaceful

Founding fathers ANTIFA is not. Mostly because they are capitalists, and they'd be going around calling them fascist.

I'd rather not fill American skies with drones.

Because that is where that talk is headed.

Considering current events. Those past threads about ammunition surplus and Mrap's acquisitions by the state make a lot more sense.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

They hate everything about the right so they will use fascist type tactics to take down fascists? I'm lost on this one.

The end justifies the means.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

That's what they want you to think. Using small groups to make the rest look bad. Propaganda at it's finest.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What Fascist tactics? Fascism is an ideology, exactly how are we using fascist tactics?

we are fighting fascist, or those that believe in the fascist ideology (Not blanket all Trump Supporters)

and yeah, the Majority of us are anarchist, not really hard to understand, we are anti-government/State

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Then why werent they protesting Obama; Obamacare, if we're going by the political system model in these discussions? Obama was every bit a hardcore 'authoritarian merger of state & corporate power' as Bush ever was, as Trump ever could be; Obamacare is perhaps the most hardcore mandatory corporate rule to empower the state (in the name of providing centralized social services) as there ever has been.

There's the "Fascist" political system, and then there are 'fascist' thug tactics / demeanor.

Just like they've lumped Nazi social tactics in with their 'fascist' projections, its a relative term, and NOBODY is more the 'perfect' 'fascist' street goon squad tyrants than Antifa.

So if you want to identity with them, well good for you you're our resident 'fascist'.

Or do you NOT want to identify as them???

And all you Obama/care supporters till the end, well guess what you're a bunch of "Fascists".
edit on 7-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Unless I am wrong or reading/watching the wrong stuff. I see nothing but violence every time an ANTIFA group show up at a demonstration no matter what it is.

Who ever thought it would be a good idea to be anti-government /state to begin with. You do realize a country requires a government in order to defend itself and its interests from other countries and also to function effectively in managing policies and common laws and regulating criminal acts?

Though I do not agree governments and states should have overwhelming power, when has anarchy ever brought any good results?

Some people really think a Mad Max reality would be fun if you got what you wanted as what real anarchy would look like. No rules. Just chaos.

No thank you.
edit on 7-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

That's what they want you to think. Using small groups to make the rest look bad. Propaganda at it's finest.

Then you should have as your priroity as to separate yourself, your groups from them.

Instead you're in here romanticizing about them saving us from the government.

Which is pretty ironic since liberals love a big all powerful government and as such thats exactly what we have.

And this Antifa, all they're doing is forcing Trump et al to have to respond with even more draconian police state mechanisms, which one day if a just cause / necessary revolution happens to come along well antifa will have made sure the mechanisms to put it down were well in place and properly rehearsed.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"Romaniticizing" them? LMAO!!!!!! No I merely stated that it would be funny.
Anyway those Antifa groups are subsets of the movement, largely dismissed and denounced by others in the movement.

Oh BTW conservatives love big government too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join