It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Practicing Shooting at Range- I Wonder What they Are Preparing for

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FuggleHop
Oh only about 20 million Slovakians, thats all.

So those tools in the Original Post murdered 20,000,000 people? Wow, most of us
were unware(sic) of this, you truly are a student of history.

Made up history, but a student none the less.

From www.historyplace.com...
"Joseph Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union, set in motion events designed to cause a famine in the Ukraine to destroy the people there seeking independence from his rule. As a result, an estimated 7,000,000 persons perished in this farming area, known as the breadbasket of Europe, with the people deprived of the food they had grown with their own hands."

I suppose your going to blame Bush for your above (in red) grammatical error as well.
btw, because of your T&C rules, I won't divulge your secret. Just wanted you to know, that I know know as well. Have a nice day.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
From www.historyplace.com...
"Joseph Stalin, leader of the Soviet Union, set in motion events designed to cause a famine in the Ukraine to destroy the people there seeking independence from his rule. As a result, an estimated 7,000,000 persons perished in this farming area, known as the breadbasket of Europe, with the people deprived of the food they had grown with their own hands."

Not sure what this has to do with the group in the Original Post. I would ask you for a cogent answer but you do not typically don't do cogent. Stick to giving advice on how to rid yourself of demons, when the talk moves to equal rights under the Constitution you tend to get confused.

I suppose your going to blame Bush for your above (in red) grammatical error as well.
btw, because of your T&C rules, I won't divulge your secret. Just wanted you to know, that I know know as well. Have a nice day.

If omitted letters were actually Bush's issue you would have a point, but since they weren't, you don't.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join