It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Hilarious. Looks like bones cobbled together in an attempt to create a human-like form using two chicken bones as a spine:

Appears to be amateur night at the artist colony:

Ha ha, yes hilarious.

I guess the only problem with your post is that your images are the wrong ones.

This is a snapshot of an X-ray of Albert, the mummy studied by Dr. Vivanco:

Here's another one:

Quite different from yours, at least in my opinion. Notice the lenght of the neck of Albert, and compare it to your fakes.

That was just something you found on the internet without checking what it was, right?
edit on 20-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

I showed my wife the radiological 'pictures'. I never bring her up, but this intrigued me, one of many things...she is an expert at reading filmed x-Ray.

Many are not congruent if one were to overlay them.
Her words, "foreman is misplaced for the skull angle for upright". "X-Ray shows occipital not conquent with the decom body, more like a large turtle from South America" ..."structure is a failure in kinesiology and a fake". Etc etc.

After listening to her as she saw the videos and went on and on about mumifications, calcification, structures...etc. I post this...

Honestly, I hoped..

Mg

edit on 20-5-2017 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Why don't you bring her online and let her say it in her own words, I'm not sure I got it all.

My question to your wife would be (without knowing anything about her qualifications), is it her opinion that the MDs are real MDs performing a real examination with real X-rays?

edit on 20-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric
Quite different from yours, at least in my opinion. Notice the lenght of the neck of Albert, and compare it to your fakes.

That was just something you found on the internet without checking what it was, right?

Right! Something I just found on the internet on your bud Thierry Jamin's Alien Project crowd funding site HERE. Scroll to the fourth pic and you'll see it.

It's also in a video on the main Alien Project site HERE that you linked yourself. Watch the first video entitled "Alien Project/Ulue 21 janvier 2017." You see it at :52, 1:19, and 1:36
Screen shot of the "alien:"

If you need me to overlay the X-ray I posted onto the body of this model to show they are the same, just ask.

What horse do you have in this race? You seem mighty defensive to just be watching from the sidelines. As a "retired archeologist," you should also understand the burden of proof lies with the claimants and not those to prove it's fake/hoax.

During this meeting - that was filmed by a number of TV crews - something happened that led Jamin and Maussan to believe this is all ET related. Jamin has been very tight lipped about this incident - he claims disclosure agreements with Maussan and NatGeo prevents him from talking right now.

Everything surrounding this is covered in a shroud of "mystery." It's the typical promotion of the nonsense we've all seen before. It reeks of Steven Greer's Atacama "alien" where results are drawn out as long as possible with the outcome not alien. The starchild skull with it's 18(!) year ongoing study by "experts" that hasn't proved anything alien. The Roswell alien that said to be alien by "experts" turned out to be a mummy of a boy. They all seem to follow the same pattern.

Given the past, the argument of this being a fake/hoax is more in favor of the skeptics.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Nice find

Observing the rib area it doesn't seem like they required much atmospheric processing. If compared to human rib area and lung space.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

There's a UK researcher whose name I won't mention because he isn't here to defend himself. He's a great guy who has funded trips all over the world in pursuit of his mystery. He's a published author and been interviewed by the good and the not so good of TV, radio and podcasts.

He was a skeptical researcher and well known for his objectivity. There came a point when his objectivity slipped and, in my opinion, left him open to a group of scoundrels in the USA. He subsequently lost his scepticism and began to believe some crazy ideas. Although he couldn't see the obvious hoax being pressed on him, it was obvious to outside observers. Of course, a good looking woman was the main perpetrator and that never helps

The point of this obscure tale is to offer caution. If the above researcher had remained critical, he wouldn't have fallen for the tricksters. Likewise, if people only focus on the objects of this thread, they'll avoid falling for what looks like a long con. I can see you respect the people who are involved, but they are like red herrings when the objects are not real remains/mummies.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Right! Something I just found on the internet on your bud Thierry Jamin's Alien Project crowd funding site HERE. Scroll to the fourth pic and you'll see it.

Yes, you took it from the web site. Acknowledged.

Here is a better version of it.

I'm not a radiology expert, but to me it looks like the skeletal system has been re-worked. The vertebral column does not look like a vertebral column, it looks like two other bones have replaced it.

As has already been mentioned several times in this thread, we're dealing with mummified remains. As have been mentioned from the beginning, some of these remains seem to have been re-worked, propped or fashioned to look in a certain way. Some appear anthropomorphic. It is my and Thierry Jamin's opinion that this has been done by the embalmers belonging to the culture that buried them. The medical study of the remains points in the same direction. Anthropomorphism is a cultural trait in many South American pre-Columbian cultures. In this example, the vertebral column could have been replaced by sturdier bones in order to prop up the body - but you would have to ask a professional embalmer about that.

There's your hoax.
edit on 21-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thank you for your analogy.

Here's my advice to you.

Re-focus your nihilistic skepticism into a scientific objectivity to the extent possible. Base your opinion on the data and little else. Leave the unknown unknown for now, deal only with what you know, do not fill in the blanks and don't turn your opinion into fact.

I can wait three weeks (for the C-14 and DNA tests) before making up my mind. Can you?

edit on 21-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You have to love the legs they are chicken bones. All of them about the same size as well don't have a fibula or tibia. The reason humans have both these bones is to give room for muscular while providing support. Thus thing would never be able to walk.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Why don't you tell that to Dr. Vivanco on his Facebook page, then post his reply here.

After all, he performed the study, not me.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric
a reply to: dragonridr

Why don't you tell that to Dr. Vivanco on his Facebook page, then post his reply here.

After all, he performed the study, not me.

He all ready knows it's a fake if he is a doctor. This means he's being payed to say other wise. Notice even the ankles are non existant. This is the important part it must support weight. There is no ball joints on the femur so those spindly chicken bones would be driven straight through the body. Anyone who had any training in anatomy is going g to look at this and laugh.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
He all ready knows it's a fake if he is a doctor. This means he's being payed to say other wise..

Ah OK. Dr, Vivanco decided to jeopardize his medical career and reputation in order to cash in on some fake Youtube videos.

I think I'll just write you off as another pseudo investigator.

It's just amazing that no one so far has bothered to check with the MDs.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

nihilistic skepticism

Nihilistic skepticism? Harsh words! Dya kiss your mother with that mouth?

If the objects are so clearly artificial, it presupposes some degree of collusion between all those involved.

With your harsh words ringing in my ears, let's wait and see what the results bring. I can already guess what they'll be, but let's wait and see anyway.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Points on fortitude, man!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Nihilistic skepticism? Harsh words! Dya kiss your mother with that mouth?

If the objects are so clearly artificial, it presupposes some degree of collusion between all those involved.

With your harsh words ringing in my ears, let's wait and see what the results bring. I can already guess what they'll be, but let's wait and see anyway.

It wasn't intended as harsh words.

My mother has passed since many years.

When I look at this X-ray I cannot see that it is clearly artificial. Neither can Dr. Vivanco, who explains in detail why it is his scientific opinion that it is an authentic biologic entity and not a muppet.

Which means that we're open to the possibility that this is not a hoax, if the data tells us so. You're not, but maybe if you move towards that scientific objectivity...

let's wait and see what the results bring. I can already guess what they'll be, but let's wait and see anyway.

That's what I meant when I said "do not fill in the blanks". I have no idea what the tests will show, and whatever they show it's fine.

Here's a teaser for you, a photo distributed by Mario just recently. Note the ruby red hair stuck to the side of the skull. I wonder how he faked that cranium...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Here's a teaser for you, a photo distributed by Mario just recently. Note the ruby red hair stuck to the side of the skull. I wonder how he faked that cranium...

It looks like a child's skull (size and open sutures) and possibly female due to the lack of a prominent brow.

It isn't part of the object in your 2nd video.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It isn't part of the object in your 2nd video.

No? It was just an example of what comes out of Mario's puppet factory.

I don't know if you've seen it on the Alien Project web site, but the Inkari Institute has also bought four mummified brains from Mario.
According to Mario, all of these mummies have had their interior organs removed by the embalmers, and some of the organs were stored separately from the bodies.
Footage will come soon, samples of the brains are included in the lab test material.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thierry Jamin posted a general update Sunday, and I need to correct some things that I've said in earlier posts.

The samples taken from the mummified remains have been sent to 3 laboratories, and not 4 as I've stated earlier.

However, with the samples submitted by Jaime Maussan's TV team and NatGeo, quite a few different laboratories are involved.

The Inkari Institute has not acquired 4 mummified brains but 5 - a video of these brains is still coming.

Some of the results of these tests have apparently already arrived (that could in theory be the C-14 tests, they should be early). Jamin declined to reveal any details (everything will be presented during a press conference in the third week of June), but he said that some were very surprising, beyond anything he had imagined, and need to be checked against the other results.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I came to this party late, never saw it posted a few weeks ago. So to me this hasn't been ruled a hoax since it's still open correct? Just want to make sure I'm not going to waste my time. Thanks!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

No one in this thread knows exactly what's going on - including me.

The momentum has been building up for months and right now things are evolving fast - which is confusing.

The only thing I can advice you is, do not make up your mind just yet, it will only confuse you more.

Here's a video where Dr. Vicanco guides you through the anatomy of these small whatever they are heads. Notice how he dodges Thierry Jamin's question on what they are. He doesn't know what they are. In Spanish/French:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join