It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Really? I have personally witnessed a UFO about 200 feet off the deck. You can check with MUFON. They have the report along with the corroborating testimony of the 3 other people who witnessed it as well.

What I've never seen is an actual, living, breathing GNOME. Or, heard reports of anyone seeing one, for that matter. Lol

Wtf

And? The point is, these could be the exact same things people reported in times past as being gnomes, or elves, or witches, or whatever. Different guises for a different time and culture.

Plus, there are actual reports of people seeing gnomes.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jokatgulm
I can tell you from reading a lot about him, the guy is a complete fraud.

a reply to: Heliocentric

« À la base, j'ai fait une formation d'historien-géographe à Tours. Puis j'ai poursuivi avec un cycle d'archéologie à l'université du Mirail.»

From www.ladepeche.fr... (paid, in french)

Wow, would you look at that, he doesn't pretend to hold any degree or to be an archaelogogist this time

So, we went from "a complete fraud" to someone who has studied History, Geography and has done the basic course in Archaeology at the University of Mirail(Toulouse), which I assume refers to the 2 year Licence Archéologie course. When did he pretend to hold a (Masters) degree in Archaeology? Could you point out to us the source of that information?

If he has a basic training in Archaeology and some experience in the field I'd let him on one of my digs, no problem. As I already stated, some of the top archaeologists in history had no training at all, but they had a passion and rigour in what they were doing.

No diploma in archaeology, at least none that allows him to use that title. You can trust me, I have a Master Degree in Theoratical Bamboozlement Applied at the Universities of Duckburg and Atlantis.

Let me share an analogy from life. The absolutely best archaeologist I ever met in the field was a Turkish Pottery Expert who spoke nine languages, perfectly. She corrected my French grammar on occasion. The thing is, she had no degree in Archaeology. She had one in History, and she was a good pottery maker.

Still, in terms of knowledge and evaluation skills she was the best.

Whether you think you've managed to discredit Thierry Jamin or not doesn't really change anything in relation to the thread topic.

Jamin has still done the work he has done, and the Inkari Institute has in their possession the mummified remains, which is what this thread is about.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I am not sure at all what you are trying to achieve with that analogy.

Thread is about Peru, readers express doubts about the thread : "Trust me, I live in Peru"

Thread is about an archaeologist, readers express doubts about some aspect of the alleged archaeology work : "Trust me, I'm a retired archaeologist"

Thread sees a reader posting elements that shed some light on the alleged credentials : "Trust me, I know someone who barely has the required degrees too but is notwithstanding a renowned, respected expert"

Am I starting to see a pattern here ? How about something FACTUAL regarding these mummies ? Let's wait till the DNA tests are public - assuming he'll even use the money for that - and I'll be here to applaud you inevitable : "Trust me, I'm best friend with an expert biologist who refuses to present evidence for his extraordinary claims but is still totally legit, I swear"

Please, show some critical thinking.

I shudder at the idea that you could have been something like a teacher or a journalist.

As a disclaimer, I am not attacking you personally, you're the one who chose to inject personal, unprovable anecdotes in the discussion.

Irrelevant.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I am not sure at all what you are trying to achieve with that analogy.

OK, let me explain a little bit about archaeology, from my personal perspective of course.

Let's say we find some archaeological remains, like a buried city. In the old days, archaeologists would simply dig out the city. Today, we would first make an assessment of the find. What type of site is it, how far does it extend, where are the central buildings, where would it be interesting to excavate, etc. Then, we will excavate up to about 5% of the site.
Why? We leave the rest to future archaeology, hopefully they will have better tools and techniques to extract the information. Basically, modern archaeology is about excavating as little as possible, it just as much about preservation (of the site) as excavation.
The important thing is the stratigraphy, and that it is preserved. The stratas is kind of like a Crime Scene Investigation. Once someone has stumbled in and messed up the Crime Scene, it becomes useless (which is why we don't like tomb robbers, because not only do they steal our cultural heritage, they destroy the evidence that tells its history).

So, in many cases we have to evaluate a culture/civilization from 5% of data, which is kind of like laying 5% of a puzzle and trying to identify what picture it shows.

A good archaeologist needs to be able to extract a maximum of information from a minimum of data. He/she can use modern technology to do this, but he/she also need analytical skills, similar to a police detective. Training and experience will improve your analytical skills, but basically it's something you have or you don't. Sherlock Holmes would have made a good archaeologist. Architects sometimes make good archaeologists, if they got the training and the right 3D vision of how a crumbled building may have been constructed. I've also seen anthropologists, historians and geologists become good archaeologists. What you need is that analytical skill.
That said, you can spend 10 years at the University, take you your Masters Degree, accumulate papers, and still be a piss poor archaeologist.

What I'm saying is, by focusing on Thierry Jamin's diplomas, you cannot establish whether he is a good archaeologist or not. Any field archaeologist reading this will understand what I'm talking about.

You're simply trying to discredit the find by discrediting the person that presented it to the media.

I have not worked with Jamin and I'm not going to evaluate him in any way. But I know this; Jamin has not only worked on a number of archaeological sites in Peru, he has found a number of archaeological sites. That in itself is a feat, and shows that he can think outside the box.

Also, while the creme de la creme of Peruvian and international archaeologists worked at the central complex in Machu Picchu, none of them discovered the secret chamber, hidden right where they were working.
Jamin managed to figure out that it was there simply by observing the clues left behind by the Inka construction workers.

This was an embarrassment, and that's when certain individuals in the Peruvian Ministry of Culture turned against him, by questioning his qualifications. Sometimes, archaeology is politics.

Please, show some critical thinking.

Okay. Let's wait for the C-14 and the DNA results and take it from there.

I shudder at the idea that you could have been something like a teacher or a journalist.

Archaeologist.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the source where Jamin claims to have a degree in Archaeology - as you claimed. Can you include that in your reply, please?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
THE ARQUITECTS OF THE MUMMIES FROM PERU HOAX

The creator: German Paul Ronceros Fernandez, the one and only creator of this hoax back in 2015.
He has the " Parts " in his possesion in 2016 as an official depositary and began promoting the story
in October 2016 on Youtube and his website. Make no mistake, Paul Ronceros is the guilty one who
created the hoax and invented such a tale of " extraterrestial mummies ".

The false arqueologist, opportunist swindler named Thierry Jamin, french adventurer that came to
the scene until November 2016 when he heard about Paul Ronceros' story from a certain individual
named Dante Rios self proclaimed " spiritualist and motivator " who knew Paul Ronceros and got
involved in the plot.

THE HISTORICAL REUNION NOVEMBER 2016 - RONCEROS, RIOS, JAMIN AND A SPECIAL " GUEST "
In this footage you may see what is considered an historical reunion among the involved in this
hoaxed story so make no mistake, these are the facts. Paul Ronceros invited by Daniel Rios to
tell his story and show the alleged alien mummy to Thierry Jamin who for the first time knew
about this story, I repeat FOR THE FIRST TIME. Thierry Jamin as an opportunist while seeing the
alleged " Alien Mummy " surely was thinking about the potential money he could get with this
case. Also there was a guest in this reunion, a writer named Brian Foester who also for the
first time was seeing the " Mummy " and hearing the story from Paul Ronceros. Notice that
Paul Ronceros in this reunion was still hiding his face and real name, later he revealed his
real name and showed his face as I proved.

Conclusion - Hoaxer German Paul Ronceros AKA krawix999 recently confessed during a new tv
interview that all the parts are fabricated with animal remains, metals and some old human
parts, they are not extraterrestial. This is a proven fact by the one and only creator of this
case. While Thierry Jamin is just and opportunist that came late to the scene and tried to
get the case at all cost even taking out the same Paul Ronceros who decided to reveal the
truth of the alleged mummies' origin. The C14 and DNA tests may never be conducted due
to the expensive cost ( More than 30,000.00 Euros ). If someone knows the real origin of
these parts is German Paul Ronceros, creator of this hoax. Don't get deceived by the infamous
Thierry Jamin and those who are trying to validate him, check the footage and learn the truth.
edit on 12-5-2017 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Oh dear.

OK, here we go.

originally posted by: free_spirit
THE ARQUITECTS OF THE MUMMIES FROM PERU HOAX

Once again, it's not a hoax. There's just a lot of confusion, to which you're adding a truckload.

The creator: German Paul Ronceros Fernandez, the one and only creator of this hoax back in 2015.

The original man behind all of this is Mario the tomb robber, one of two surviving 'huaceros' who found the tomb complex. It should be said that only Mario and his tomb robber buddy knows where the complex is. Thierry Jamin hasn't been there. Jaime Maussan begged Mario to bring him, but he refused. Mario is a professional tomb robber, if he gets caught he knows a lengthy prison sentence awaits him. Thierry Jamin, Paul, Jaime Maussan, the team from National Geographic and a few other people know Mario's identity. By pure coincidence I also know who Mario is,

The false arqueologist, opportunist swindler named Thierry Jamin,

You said that already...

Conclusion - Hoaxer German Paul Ronceros AKA krawix999 recently confessed during a new tv
interview that all the parts are fabricated with animal remains, metals and some old human
parts, they are not extraterrestial. This is a proven fact by the one and only creator of this
case. .

So all you need is a Doug and Dave to claim it was all a hoax, and then it becomes a proven fact? What have you proven exactly? I'm not sure because I find your posts a bit bewildering. Your videos prove nothing as far as I can see.

Here's a question: have you contacted Dr. Edson Salazar Vivanco - who figures in the videos I based this thread on - yet?
Here's his Facebook page:
es-la.facebook.com...

What about the other members of the Inkari Institute, such as Hilbert Sumire Bustincio (Peruvian archaeologist) and Daniel Ángel Merino Panizo (Spanish archaeologist)? They are just as much involved in this find as Jamin, Jamin is just running the media outlet. Are they also in on this 'hoax'?

www.machupicchu-ciudadela.com...

The C14 and DNA tests may never be conducted due
to the expensive cost ( More than 30,000.00 Euros ).

The C-14 and DNA tests have already been paid for, and all four laboratories have confirmed receiving the samples.

National Geographic and Jaime Maussan's tv channel have paid for their own tests, so there could be up to twelve different laboratories in the mix.

Jamin announced that all will be coordinated to a press release held in Lima, Peru mid-June.

3million Euros, are you sure about that? The crowd funding Jamin organized drew in about 49.000 Euros, I think it covered it all.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
" Mario is a professional tomb robber " Then the guy assuming he really exists is in fact a delinquent, a criminal that should be taken to jail along with infamous false archeologist
Thierry Jamin for his association with a common tomb thief.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH - THIERRY JAMIN: Bodies and head have been armed (Fabricated)

In this recorded conversation on April 30, 2017 Thierry Jamin recognizes that the small bodies
as well as the small head shown since the beguinning of this story were fixed, armed pieces
confirming the statements made by Paul Ronceros who revealed that the bodies were made
with animal pieces, metals and other parts. I will write the translation of Thierry Jamin's
statements.

TRANSLATION:
"So this is not a surprise. We know that the small bodies and this head from Paul (Paul Ronceros) had been fixed. I think some bodies have been armed (Fabricated) by these mumifiers and I don't know for what purposes. We have examined a being of 38 centimeters and I told you that when I see it's face I see a fish face and to date I ask myself if this being was armed ( Fabricated ) or I don't know. Regrettably Paul ( Ronceros ) is not an archaeologist or biologist, he does not have the proper knowledge to interpret this archaeological material." END OF TRANSLATION

Did you notice that Thierry Jamin said at the end that Paul (Ronceros) is not an archaeologist
when in fact the same Thierry Jamin is not an archeologist either? A true hypocrite this french
opportunist.
edit on 13-5-2017 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

" Mario is a professional tomb robber " Then the guy assuming he really exists is in fact a delinquent, a criminal that should be taken to jail along with infamous false archeologist
Thierry Jamin for his association with a common tomb thief.

I think you actually made a true statement there.

Yes, Mario is a criminal. I'm divided on the question, and I know Thierry Jamin is too. At the one hand, Mario is an individual who seems to care only about money. He destroys a rich and fascinating Peruvian cultural heritage and should be taken out of action.
At the other hand, Mario is very good at what he's doing. Thierry says he's probably among the top five tomb robbers in Peru and has found more archaeological remains than any archaeologist has. In that sense I think Jamin is fascinated by him. He's smart, educated (he speaks French, it's rare in Peru) and knows what he's doing. Mario says that the tomb complex seems Wari culture rather than Nazca culture, but he believes the site is neither, like some type of sanctuary independent of city states.
Mario says the complex is a tunnel system that branches off into the underground and goes off for hundreds of meters, unknown how far. The tunnels are lined with niches, and in these niches are 'sarkophages', caskets with different types of mummified bodies and body parts, ritual, cultural and unknown objects, some in metal. They are neatly ranged and stacked upon each other, and many are covered in a white, powdery substance. Some mummies appear human, but then there are all these other types of unknown bodies, and there are hundreds of them, unknown how many.
Mario says that electrical equipment stops working in the complex, and when he goes deeper into the tunnel system he hears sounds, unknown what, which scares him.

If there's any scam in this story, it's possibly Mario. No one can so far verify the veracity of his tales of a tomb complex. But... Mario has sold and shown (to Thierry Jamin, to Jaime Maussan, National Geographic and many others, including Paul) a great number of mummified remains and they must come from somewhere.

If Mario is put in Jail, we lose access to wherever the mummies come from. He will not give it up, and I understand him.

FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH - THIERRY JAMIN: Bodies and head have been armed (Fabricated)

In this recorded conversation on April 30, 2017 Thierry Jamin recognizes that the small bodies
as well as the small head shown since the beguinning of this story were fixed, armed pieces
confirming the statements made by Paul Ronceros who revealed that the bodies were made
with animal pieces, metals and other parts.

No, you got it wrong, perhaps you need to work on your Spanish.

Jamin recognizes that some of Paul's objects that appear in the videos (which are from Mario and the supposed tomb complex) seems recomposed.

It seems like some of these mummified remains are anthropomorphic, in effect different animal species parts composed into creatures. But it was made by the culture that buried them, not Thierry Jamin or anyone from the Inkari Institute.

Yes, there is effectively metal in many of the bodies found, but they are implants made while they lived, not metal wire stringing fake bodies together.

You have some of the elements, but you're interpreting them wrong.

Did you notice that Thierry Jamin said at the end that Paul (Ronceros) is not an archaeologist
when in fact the same Thierry Jamin is not an archeologist either? A true hypocrite this french
opportunist.

Jamin simply makes a statement that Paul is not an archaeologist and knows really nothing about archaeology, that's all. In one of his videos, Paul is seen breaking off a finger of a (supposedly) real mummy. He's irresponsible, I personally don't trust him or anything he says.

I think Mario tells the truth about the tomb, but I think he'll lie to protect himself. I know he initially lied about the location of the complex.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

"Real" doctors and "real" archaelogists publishing their incredible findings on youtube instead of going through proper academic / scientific channels? Yeah, right.

Peru's ambassador to France received an official letter from the French government warning them about a fake archaeologist who only wanted to find hidden treasure, without having any knowledge on the topic.

Guess who that fake professional was? Yep, your friend Thierry Jamin who is considered by the French ministry as somebody who could damage French-Peruvian relations in the field of archaelogy.

Peru officials warn of 'fake' French archeologist.

Peruvian authorities announced on Monday that Thierry Jamin, a French citizen who had intended to excavate parts of Machu Picchu, is not an archeologist, El Comercio reported.

Peruvian authorities announced on Monday that Thierry Jamin, a French citizen who had intended to excavate parts of Machu Picchu, is not an archeologist, El Comercio reported.

Jamin made headlines earlier this year when he announced his theory that the tomb of Pachacutec was located in Machu Picchu, and asked officials to allow him to dig in the area.

According to El Comercio, France’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has warned Peruvian officials that Jamin is not an archeologist, and has no scientific training.

The original Spanish article on Jamin:

Francia revela que falso arqueólogo pretendía excavar en Machu Picchu

edit on 13-5-2017 by Agartha because: Added original Spanish article.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

"Real" doctors and "real" archaelogists publishing their incredible findings on youtube instead of going through proper academic / scientific channels? Yeah, right.

Peru's ambassador to France received an official letter from the French government warning them about a fake archaeologist who only wanted to find hidden treasure, without having any knowledge on the topic.

Guess who that fake professional was? Yep, your friend Thierry Jamin who is considered by the French ministry as somebody who could damage French-Peruvian relations in the field of archaelogy.

Peru officials warn of 'fake' French archeologist.

Jamin made headlines earlier this year when he announced his theory that the tomb of Pachacutec was located in Machu Picchu, and asked officials to allow him to dig in the area.

According to El Comercio, France’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has warned Peruvian officials that Jamin is not an archeologist, and has no scientific training.

The original Spanish article on Jamin:

Francia revela que falso arqueólogo pretendía excavar en Machu Picchu

You're just rehashing stuff I've already answered. Go back and read the full thread.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric
You're just rehashing stuff I've already answered. Go back and read the full thread.

I have read it all and read all your answers, and yet you fail to post anything credible (with evidence). Professionals do not post their findings on youtube before they go through real academic channels, only fake ones do.

I speak Spanish and I found dozens and dozens of articles saying Jamin is nothing but another Foerster who will probably post 'out of this world' DNA results in the future, without naming the scientists or labs.

For those who speak Spanish, here is a good website that clearly explains why the mummies are fake.

EDIT: I can translate the article in English if anybody wants me to.

edit on 13-5-2017 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I have read it all and read all your answers, and yet you fail to post anything credible (with evidence). Professionals do not post their findings on youtube before they go through real academic channels, only fake ones do.

Nothing credible has so far been presented that supports the theory of a hoax. Who are the professionals that you're referring to? Thierry Jamin? The medical doctors that take part in the videos posted? The doctors didn't post the videos, Thierry Jamin did. They simply accepted to be documented during the study. Neither Jamin nor the doctors are fake persons, they really exist and they are what they claim to be.

I've repeatedly challenged anyone to contact Dr. Edson Vivanco through Facebook and verify if he stands by his statements in the videos, so far no one has.

I've also challenged any one to contact the other archaeologists iin the Inkari Institute implicated in this - so far no one has.

Before this has been done, I will consider any attempt of debunking a hoax.

As to the Thierry Jamin controversy, here's Thierry Jamin's Curriculum Vitae - with projects he has worked on online (in Spanish):

www.granpaititi.com...

Here are all the documents you need in order to understand the accusations and political ramifications of the Machu Picchu controversy. Some are in Spanish, some in French:

www.machupicchu-ciudadela.com...

Forget about the online newspaper article you posted, it only brings up the accusations, not the rest of the story.

I speak Spanish and I found dozens and dozens of articles saying Jamin is nothing but another Foerster who will probably post 'out of this world' DNA results in the future, without naming the scientists or labs.

You will also find dozens and dozens of articles stating the contrary. The internet is - like your behind - divided.

For those who speak Spanish, here is a good website that clearly explains why the mummies are fake.

Your web site is simply expressing an opinion. They have no proof whatsoever to back up their statements, they're trying to make sense of something that - I admit - seems quite nonsensical. I think you're doing the same thing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is Jaime Maussans presentation of Peruvian Mummygate, with Thierry Jamin. He's preparing a second, extended coverage (in Spanish). Free_spirit's so called "statement" from Thierry Jamin posted in his latest post is a segment pulled from this presentation. Seen in tis context you get a better idea of what it is about:

www.youtube.com...

Here's an IMO better presentation of what has happened so far (in French):

vimeo.com...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Nothing credible has so far been presented that supports the theory of a hoax.

What about creating an archaelogical company with archaeologists that are bogus? That screams of hoax (see below).

I've also challenged any one to contact the other archaeologists iin the Inkari Institute implicated in this - so far no one has.

I've done even better, I searched the Perú National Register of Archaeologists to find out whether they really are who they say they are. Let's start with Hilbert Sumire Bustincio, Secretary. This is what it says about him on the Instituto Inkari page:

After five years of a rich collaboration with Thierry and his group, Hilbert Sumire, professional archaeologist (R.N.A. N BS-0855) and guide of tourism, eventually joined the Inkari - Cusco institute, as Secretary.
www.instituto-inkari.org...

Here is the Perú National Register of Archaeologists: www.scribd.com...

Mr. Hilbert Sumire Bustincio, registration BS-0855 is not there. No surprises there.

Then we have the executive secretary: Daniel Ángel Merino Panizo who (apparently) is a Spanish archaeologist of the University Complutense of Madrid. Once again I searched the Spanish records and nothing. But as you say they all are who they say they are, I'm sure you won't have a problem posting here proof that Merino Panizo is a real archaeologist.

It is important, because if what I have shown here is true (that they lie about who they are) that shows they are lying about everything.

Regarding your Dr. Vivanco, I visited his facebook page and left as soon as I saw he posted that giant three fingered hand as 'mano alienigena' (alien hand). There is no available proof it is alien, so he is another person involved in this story that's making things up.

And then people wonder why some of us scream hoax and don't believe a word they say.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Regarding your Dr. Vivanco, I visited his facebook page and left as soon as I saw he posted that giant three fingered hand as 'mano alienigena' (alien hand).

So you decided not to do the job when you saw a picture of the three fingered hand that Dr. Vivanco has examined.
Would it not have been interesting to find out what he has to say about it?

You get a 'Fail' on that one.

Did you find ANYTHING that indicates Dr. Vivenco is not a MD working at the Antonio Lorena Hospital in Cusco?

There is no available proof it is alien, so he is another person involved in this story that's making things up.

Some people think it's extraterrestial, some prefer to leave it open until further studies are conducted - which I personally think is the right way to go.

And then people wonder why some of us scream hoax and don't believe a word they say.

Explain to me what in the information you just retrieved leads you to conclude it's a hoax. Point by point please...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Explain to me what in the information you just retrieved leads you to conclude it's a hoax. Point by point please...

I gave you some points on my previous reply to you, but you ignored them. Re-read and get back to me.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

if what I have shown here is true (that they lie about who they are) that shows they are lying about everything.

No, it's not a physical law that if someone lie about something he/she lies about everything.

People very often embellish the truth, if you treat it as a complete truth you're wrong, and if you treat it as a complete lie you're wrong.

I gave you some points on my previous reply to you, but you ignored them.

Sorry, I had my mind on other things.

Are you referring to your search on the Inkari members?

I did a search on Hilbert Sumire Bustincio. He is no longer registered in the R.N.A (which simply means he doesn't work as an archaeologist under the Ministry of Culture), he's registered as a Tour Guide at the Machu Picchu Foundation. He still does archaeological work through the Inkari Institute.

Daniel Ángel Merino Panizo is another matter however. I could not find him in the UCM database, or through any other academic search engine. He doesn't seem to have existed professionally before he joined the Inkari Institute.

The important thing though IMO isn't whether their diplomas are in order, but to know if they corroborate Jamin's story. Because, if Dr. Vivanco and the other three MDs who participated in the studies corroborate it, plus all the members of the Inkari Institute (we already know that Edward Valenzuela Gil corroborate Jamin, because he says so in a video made with Jamin, by himself: www.youtube.com...), then suddenly the great hoax conspiracy has grown from Thierry Jamin and cooky Paul to all of them plus Jaime Maussan, the National Geographic Channel and god knows how many people, perhaps even the Illuminati and the Reptilians are in on it.

Or, they're telling the truth.

I tell you what. If you go back to Dr. Vivanco and quiz him, I'll see if I can track down Merino, who's supposed to be in Cusco.

It's a fair trade.

www.youtube.com...[

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

EDIT: I can translate the article in English if anybody wants me to.

The x rays make it very clear that who ever put that thing together didnt know alot about anatomy.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I would like to apologize if anyone feels roughed up by my replies. This was never the intention. I think it's possible to hold an enlightened conversation about this topic and agree to disagree. But If someone approaches me with the attitude that I don't know what I'm talking about (because of course it has to be fake) or that I'm just making stuff up, then I will react accordingly, because this is not the case.

I knew however that this was coming. Spectacular claims demand spectacular reactions, and I accept it. In any case it's not about me, or Thierry Jamin, or Paul, Mario, Jaime Maussan and all the others involved. It's about what these mummified remains are. If you think the information I've posted is somehow false or erroneous, then expose it and explain to us why. If there are things you do not understand or is unclear, then ask the relevant questions. Ask any question really, if I can answer it or lead you to a source I will. Just do not automatically assume that I'm wasting your time with BS.

originally posted by: fleabit
I still think the 2nd one has absolutely no knees or elbows. It's looks carved.. not like it was a living thing. I looked at a bunch of human mummies.. because gravity and what-not, joints are clearly and easily defined. That 2nd has -nothing- that looks like joints. And the fingers are oddly flat.. as if I dunno.. carved. So either it walked peg-legged, or has the tiniest joints in animal-kind-history.

The 2nd one as you call it is the 60cm high, complete mummified body that the people participating in the crowd funding named 'Albert'.
Your observation is valid. In mid -March, after the initial exams, the four MDs participating in the above posted videos plus other invites got together to discuss the anatomical aspects of the mummy. One of the topics of that discussion was how this entity walked. It seems like the joints (and the ligaments) are there, but the anatomy does not make sense. No consensus was reached, but the discussion is very interesting. It was filmed by Jamin. I'm not sure if it can be found online at the moment. If not, I'll see if it can be brought online.

Albert had a fracture in the right hip. At some point in his life, a metal prosthetic implant was surgically installed (!). This was not visible to the naked eye, but appeared in the x-rays. The metal is described by the MDs and Jamin as an unknown, opalescent/silver colored metal. Analysis of this piece is under way.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join