It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: ThatHappened

or maybe they dont need jaws, they could insert a tube and suck the life right out you....

A proboscis, could be such as Alien movie-like creatures. (need an alien emoticon!)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

the first thing we should look at it is, how much money does this sort of thing generate, compared to how much these doctors earn normally, stuff has been sold already? to me it feels fake, but i also believe that aliens could be watching us... hey they may even be messin with us, but the way one of those guys picked up the alien "as if it was ok if the fragile little thing broke" is making me have doubts...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

How many bones do think are left behind when they could be made into tools and other animals are prone to eating them?

Unless someone was buried with them instead of in them; then it's likely none will ever be found; co-existence is a given... archeology is currently pointing to such if you haven't noticed, mass extinction does not mean total extinction of all populations.

edit on 9-5-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Lol midget aliens

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

Fake as hell

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
The alleged alien mummies from Nazca Peru is a HOAX created by a certain individual from Peru
named German Paul Ronceros Fernandez aka krawitx999 who published in 2015 a fictional tale
of a boy in Peru who had a contact with an alien in Chile in November 1931. Then krawix999
included a story of some mummies with three fingers allegedly found in an undergorund place
in Nazca by a woman named Luz Marina who also found the "big three fingers hand". This is the
whole story told by German Paul Ronceros Fernandez aka krawix999:
sites.google.com...

Then in October 2016 hoaxer Paul Ronceros (krawix999) decided to move forward with the tale
and presented in his new Youtube channel the first body under the title Alien found in Peru. It
was a small figure made with pieces from different animals as recently German Paul Ronceros
Fernandez aka krawix999 revealed in his final confession. In this first appearance Paul Ronceros
took care of not showing his face or mention his real name only the nickname krawix999. Here
the October 8, 2016 footage and interview:

Also the website created by Paul Ronceros releasing the hoaxed story:
sites.google.com...

As time granted Paul Ronceros (krawix999) attention from the media he extended the story with
more body parts and set the scenario to what was his main purpose: Earn money. The story went
viral in Peru by the end of 2016 and krawix999 was somehow a famous man among the small circle
of ufologists and journalists. Then Paul Ronceros (krawix999) received the visit in 2017 of a french
individual named Thierry Jamin, a false archaeologist opportunist swindler who saw in this tale the
chance to make money deceiving those willing to buy the rights to exploit the case. This guy Thierry
and Paul Ronceros (krawix999) began to plan the plot and made a video uploaded to their Youtube
channels. But something wrong happened with their association and Paul Ronceros (krawix999)
decided to break away from Thierry wich conducted to a conflict among them. Paul Ronceros then
released his real name to the public. Thierry Jamin on the other hand continued with his plan since
he had a potential buyer, a mexican researcher.

Here the denouncent by the french Ministery of Foreign Affairs : Thierry Jamin is not an arqueologist. A warning message to the General Director of Culture of Cuzco:
elcomercio.pe...

THE FINAL ACT: THE HOAX REVEALED BY THE HOAXER THAT CREATED THE ILLUSION

In a surprising act German Paul Ronceros Fernandez aka krawix999 creator of the Peru Mummies tale
"Decided" to come clean and announced in a public tv interview that the "Pieces" known as mummies
from Nazca were not extraterrestial but pieces armed with animal parts along with some other conventional materials including some dead human pieces. The revelation went viral instantly and
Thierry Jamin easy fortune dream began to fall down, he tried to defend the tale but it was too late
for him and the others tryng to exploit this case. Here the revelations of the infamous krawix999:
www.expreso.com.pe...

Important things to be considered: This thread is about a HOAX that went viral due to the ignorance
of the people and the ambition of certain unscrupulous reseachers anxious to eran easy money by
exploiting a ficitional tale. Fortunately this HOAX was debunked by the same hoaxer thar created it
under rather funny circumstances but at the end concluded the shameful case.

Why did nobody comment on this post, seems to be a proven hoax no?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The alleged alien mummies from Nazca Peru is a HOAX created by a certain individual from Peru
named German Paul Ronceros Fernandez aka krawitx999

No, not at all.

Paul was one of the first persons that one of the surviving tomb robbers - called 'Mario' by Thierry Jamin - turned to after discovering the tomb complex, knowing of his great interest in UFOs and aliens.

Paul then contacted Jamin, hoping he could throw some additional weight into the whole thing and evaluate the remains and objects coming out of the Nazca tomb complex.

After a while, Jamin got tired of Paul's far fetched theories of aliens and cryptic youtube videos connecting it all to the Bible (Jamin wasn't at all convinced of the ET theory 6 months ago) and decided to break with him, trying to keep a scientific approach to the extent possible.

Paul didn't take it to well and has been trying to sap Jamin ever since. He does seem to be a bit unhinged, but I have not met him. It should be said that Paul was the guy who broke the whole thing open, the tomb robbers had no intention of going public with this. Paul does have some mummified remains and objects from the tomb complex - given to him by Mario - that he shows off in videos.

Thierry Jamin, a false archaeologist opportunist swindler

In my opinion, a load of crock. Did you do the fact checking? Jamin works as an archaeologist in Peru since 15 years. He has done some impressive digs and finds. The Inkari Institute (that Jamin leads) respects the criteria for an archaeological Institute, which is why they're allowed to perform digs. Where's the swindle, where's the opportunism? As to Jamin's diplomas, I believe he has a basic University training in archaeology. It's what he states himself. Which makes him better trained than legendary archaeologists such as Heinrich Schliemann or Flinders Petrie (the father of modern archaeology) - who had no training at all.

It's not what your title say you are, but what you do in life that matters, no?

originally posted by: Wolfenz

The Mummy is Powdery Gray and white deposits

much like

a German Adventure dead for 7 years floating dead in his Boat

You did an interesting observation there. Many of these mummies were found in caskets Mario the tomb robber calls 'sarkophages', and they're covered in this white, powdery stuff. I believe the Inkari Institute sent some off for testing, but I'll have to check on that.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I think we'd all like to believe, but just the mention of Jaime sends up red flags. These aren't the same doctors who confirmed the "alien mummy" photo with the placard that explained it was a child?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

I think we'd all like to believe, but just the mention of Jaime sends up red flags. These aren't the same doctors who confirmed the "alien mummy" photo with the placard that explained it was a child?

Please, do not believe. Do some fact checking.

Jaime Maussan is a TV entrepreneur, he makes TV shows, that's all. Forget about him.

It's interesting though, Maussan said publicly last week that these Peruvian mummies is the most important thing he has covered in his whole career.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I still think the 2nd one has absolutely no knees or elbows. It's looks carved.. not like it was a living thing. I looked at a bunch of human mummies.. because gravity and what-not, joints are clearly and easily defined. That 2nd has -nothing- that looks like joints. And the fingers are oddly flat.. as if I dunno.. carved. So either it walked peg-legged, or has the tiniest joints in animal-kind-history.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well, I live in Toulouse, where he comes from, and I can tell you from reading a lot about him, the guy is a complete fraud. He's after the money and tries to attract medias' attention, always has been. I suggest one has a look at the discussion regarding his wikipedia page, it's pretty interesting (it's in french, mind you).

None of his works have been peer reviewed or published in anything serious.

He claims to have degrees people have serious doubts about.

Actual achaeologists don't even mention the guy, or only to remind us he's a joke.

He's been caught several times claiming discoveries that had been registered before he was even born.

He is just trying to get people to fund his pathetic Indiana Jones fantasy.

I merely aim at pointing people in the right direction to find those enlightening clues, but if you want me to provide more precise elements of answer I'll be glad to do so (I've noticed the fact that most of his documented shenanigans are reported in french so it might potentially hinder research you english speaking folks might attempt).

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
54 flags.... dear O'dear.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jokatgulm
Well, I live in Toulouse, where he comes from, and I can tell you from reading a lot about him, the guy is a complete fraud. He's after the money and tries to attract medias' attention, always has been. I suggest one has a look at the discussion regarding his wikipedia page, it's pretty interesting (it's in french, mind you).

None of his works have been peer reviewed or published in anything serious.

He claims to have degrees people have serious doubts about.

Actual achaeologists don't even mention the guy, or only to remind us he's a joke.

He's been caught several times claiming discoveries that had been registered before he was even born.

He is just trying to get people to fund his pathetic Indiana Jones fantasy.

I merely aim at pointing people in the right direction to find those enlightening clues, but if you want me to provide more precise elements of answer I'll be glad to do so (I've noticed the fact that most of his documented shenanigans are reported in french so it might potentially hinder research you english speaking folks might attempt).

Oui, volontiers. Montrez nous ces documents qui denoncent Jamin. J'aimerais bien les voir.

Here are some documents on projects Thierry Jamin has participated in, or lead. Most of them are in Spanish, since he works in Peru.

www.machupicchu-ciudadela.com...
edit on 10-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I know we are not alone... that being said, how is this creature supposed to have ambulated without knees?? Telekinesis?? I want disclosure more than anyone here but I'm afraid this will not help us reach that goal.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Really? I have personally witnessed a UFO about 200 feet off the deck. You can check with MUFON. They have the report along with the corroborating testimony of the 3 other people who witnessed it as well.

What I've never seen is an actual, living, breathing GNOME. Or, heard reports of anyone seeing one, for that matter. Lol

Wtf

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I know we are not alone... that being said, how is this creature supposed to have ambulated without knees?? Telekinesis?? I want disclosure more than anyone here but I'm afraid this will not help us reach that goal.

How do you know we're not alone? What type of scientific evidence do you base that statement on?

I ask you because I think your post is a bit off.

This is exactly the kind of thing that could perhaps help you reach your goal of disclosure.

I repeat: Thierry Jamin and the Inkari Institute has in their possession a complete mummy of an unknown type of humanoid creature - plus other mummified remains - bought from Mario the tomb robber. The mummy has been confirmed by three surgeons and one MD at the Antonio Lorena Hospital in Cusco, Peru, to be a real, mummified biological creature (not a fake made up of sloth bones, wire and plaster) with an unknown type of anatomy.

If you don't believe me, the names of the surgeons and the MD has been given in this thread. Some of them have Facebook accounts. Why don't you ask them yourself if this is a hoax or not?

The C-14 tests should reasonably be back before the DNA results, perhaps in a couple of weeks.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Here are some documents on projects Thierry Jamin has participated in, or lead. Most of them are in Spanish, since he works in Peru.

ha ha ha ha, from your link.

it's a safe bet that all credible archaeologists don't use dowsing/divining rods on digs or for any other purpose. dowsing/divining is a con mans game and not real science, it's pseudoscience at best. it is better known as a trick used by con men.
no real archaeologist would even let them on their site, let alone let someone use them and then show it.
no having a picture of someone using them to advertise your work is stupid.

edit on 11-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well.. not really. I was amazed when we were running fiber to a building, and the guy that came out who had been doing runs for a long time, used dowsing rods to locate underground pipes. He was able to easily pinpoint where pipes were underground.. followed his finds to drains, etc.. was able to get a cable run based on the findings of a dude with a pair of dowsing rods. He even let me use them to find the pipes.. it was pretty cool. : )

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

« À la base, j'ai fait une formation d'historien-géographe à Tours. Puis j'ai poursuivi avec un cycle d'archéologie à l'université du Mirail.»

From www.ladepeche.fr... (paid, in french)

Wow, would you look at that, he doesn't pretend to hold any degree or to be an archaelogogist this time

fr.m.wikipedia.org...:Thierry_Jamin (in french)

Entertaining discussion about the guy. Notice the sock puppet with an IP address based in Cuzco, Peru - oh, coincidence - defending him and pretending not to be him but merely "someone who knows him well" because "he [Jamin] is not interested in this debate".

www.pusharo.com... (in spanish)

An article from the newspaper "Gran Sur" evoking a "discovery" from Jamin. Lock and load your favorite spanish-english translator.

www.facebook.com...

Thierry Jamin advertises his newest scheme, this time presenting Brien Foerster as a "biologist" when the guy is actually in quite a different line of work...spoiler alert, not a biologist, you guessed it : hiddenincatours.com...

He sent a letter to Laurent Fabius (at the time Minister of Foreign Affairs) in 2013 : www.machupicchu-ciudadela.com...

Here are his diplomas :

A DEUG of History in 1989 in Tours,
a licence of History in 1990 in Tours,
A master of Modern History at the Centre d’études de la Renaissance en 1992 in Tours.

No geography, no DEA, no thesis, or at least not a single trace. When contacted about his alleged Diplomas in Toulouse, here's what the University Jean Jaurès replied : irna.lautre.net...

Credit where credit is due, this guys made a fantastic work of exposing him : irna.lautre.net... (in french)

There is plenty more, each new element is an additional nail in the coffin where this guy's stillborn legitimacy lies. Press F to pay respects.

No diploma in archaeology, at least none that allows him to use that title. You can trust me, I have a Master Degree in Theoratical Bamboozlement Applied at the Universities of Duckburg and Atlantis.
edit on 11/5/2017 by Jokatgulm because: my credentials needed more uppercase letters because it looks cool

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It's hard to say if it's real or not, as I can't figure out 99% of what the guy's talking about.

The Nazca lines in peru however are real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join