It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

I firmly believe that many of these so called doctors are liars, but thank you for the additional video.

Everyone has the right to an opinion, and even if these particular creatures fail to convince me, i must add, that i do believe in aliens in general, and i believe that in ancient times there were strange creatures that had some interaction with humans.

Lets agree to disagree on this matter?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think it neat that the Nasca culture has glyphs of dinosaurs as well as killer whales... it means they had a sort of "silk road" from the Southern most parts of the hemisphere, to the Northern poles and why not when Greenland has palm trees buried under the permafrost? From the last cataclysm... humanoids and dinosaurs did live together and those strong and resourceful enough made it through that ice age.

Of course after the melt began the migration North from the Olmec/Toltec/Myan/Astec etc to find out where their people went or got lost in digging out of the snow... the meteor hit right off the Yucatan, and was so large it was still in space, this knocked our pole crooked and adjusted the orbit.

We were likely very stable and advancing in civilizations at different rates; the large monoliths some civilizations sank in the after shocks... and of course chaos among those reliant and living in civilized societies.

I personally think there has been a power struggle on every continent since then to rise up out of that and re-cease or trade territory and resources... as the ice is melting and the water rising many of these islands will go under water and some already have, their is a current smoke screen on it; that will start 404'ing you in a heart beat when researching into it.

If not 40 feet or more above sea level? Best to start plans on moving... I think this is what all of the control is all about as of late as "TPTB" do their whole global cabal of new world order business. All the warring is looking to cut or limit the slices of pie in the sky due to all of the coming changes.

Of course all of the ideologies looking to trigger and false flag the extremists only help in the destabilization necessary to put everything under martial law; something the US has been under since the civil war.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
This just gets more and more fascinating every day. My money is on a partial Disclosure incoming.

All these new discoveries and findings just coming out one after another after another...coincidence does not exist, and if it's serendipity then this is the longest running rash of serendipitous whatnot I've ever witnessed. I have made a personal choice to stay firmly in the realm of 'I'll believe it when I see it happen', because my inner cynic demands that. But I have to tell you, when I read your OP, I got butterflies in my stomach.

I love reading your posts. You always bring a fresh perspective to the topics on which you comment.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

A cryptid sacrifice perhaps? there are many localised species and natives that worship them and we know for a fact the Aztecs, Mayans and possibly the Olmecs had a penchant for sacrifices.

Or maybe it was simply a burial. Many beliefs around the globe worship animals-The Indians have the bovine, the Chinese have the Tiger and the ancient south Americans had the jaguar. Perhaps this was another revered species that was given a 'funeral' and perhaps that species went extinct due to disease or human interference.

If it was humanoid then it may suggest that all humans didn't originate from Africa but were spawned spontaneously on different continents, which could explain the "hobbits" of Indonesia and possibly the neanderthals.

Those ideas may seem far fetched but it's more logical then just saying "aliens" and running with it, but all theories will be viable until the riddle is solved.

+2 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The alleged alien mummies from Nazca Peru is a HOAX created by a certain individual from Peru
named German Paul Ronceros Fernandez aka krawitx999 who published in 2015 a fictional tale
of a boy in Peru who had a contact with an alien in Chile in November 1931. Then krawix999
included a story of some mummies with three fingers allegedly found in an undergorund place
in Nazca by a woman named Luz Marina who also found the "big three fingers hand". This is the
whole story told by German Paul Ronceros Fernandez aka krawix999:
sites.google.com...

Then in October 2016 hoaxer Paul Ronceros (krawix999) decided to move forward with the tale
and presented in his new Youtube channel the first body under the title Alien found in Peru. It
was a small figure made with pieces from different animals as recently German Paul Ronceros
Fernandez aka krawix999 revealed in his final confession. In this first appearance Paul Ronceros
took care of not showing his face or mention his real name only the nickname krawix999. Here
the October 8, 2016 footage and interview:

Also the website created by Paul Ronceros releasing the hoaxed story:
sites.google.com...

As time granted Paul Ronceros (krawix999) attention from the media he extended the story with
more body parts and set the scenario to what was his main purpose: Earn money. The story went
viral in Peru by the end of 2016 and krawix999 was somehow a famous man among the small circle
of ufologists and journalists. Then Paul Ronceros (krawix999) received the visit in 2017 of a french
individual named Thierry Jamin, a false archaeologist opportunist swindler who saw in this tale the
chance to make money deceiving those willing to buy the rights to exploit the case. This guy Thierry
and Paul Ronceros (krawix999) began to plan the plot and made a video uploaded to their Youtube
channels. But something wrong happened with their association and Paul Ronceros (krawix999)
decided to break away from Thierry wich conducted to a conflict among them. Paul Ronceros then
released his real name to the public. Thierry Jamin on the other hand continued with his plan since
he had a potential buyer, a mexican researcher.

Here the denouncent by the french Ministery of Foreign Affairs : Thierry Jamin is not an arqueologist. A warning message to the General Director of Culture of Cuzco:
elcomercio.pe...

THE FINAL ACT: THE HOAX REVEALED BY THE HOAXER THAT CREATED THE ILLUSION

In a surprising act German Paul Ronceros Fernandez aka krawix999 creator of the Peru Mummies tale
"Decided" to come clean and announced in a public tv interview that the "Pieces" known as mummies
from Nazca were not extraterrestial but pieces armed with animal parts along with some other conventional materials including some dead human pieces. The revelation went viral instantly and
Thierry Jamin easy fortune dream began to fall down, he tried to defend the tale but it was too late
for him and the others tryng to exploit this case. Here the revelations of the infamous krawix999:
www.expreso.com.pe...

Important things to be considered: This thread is about a HOAX that went viral due to the ignorance
of the people and the ambition of certain unscrupulous reseachers anxious to eran easy money by
exploiting a ficitional tale. Fortunately this HOAX was debunked by the same hoaxer thar created it
under rather funny circumstances but at the end concluded the shameful case.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

We are all really what get referred to as "skin walkers" in reality. In the absolute beyond the conceptual or the experience of nibbana/nirvana then one can experience this flow through all forms of life on this planet and the entire of well all even space.

The thing that kinda put a damper on that were those running around in the whole "my god is greater" nonsense with the there can be only one crusades business.

Japanese folklore as well as other cultures out of so called "animism" when this was well the norm of life instead of control; anyone could slide through all life and all people without any hindrance.

The problem of course was those that had not yet experienced this; could be easily controlled an manipulated through the mental faculties or "hive minds" so the local "gods/goddesses" of the areas could basically flow through and be any life form and mentally communicate with all of them including so called ghosts... opening access to the underworld and know all the unknowable to those "on the surface" every grain of sand has at least a gig of memory everywhere one steps sending vibrations through the entire mass. Making a new macro and micro cosmic record moment to moment to moment.

those attached to the past are like hungry ghosts climbing and jumping into form much like Shintoism... in memories dragging them back into the same families. Of course those blind or ignorant to such things; or only lusting for power or glory, greed or hate have to use those with some "purity" as a conduit aka children... similar to how the dark-side in star wars is too ugly after so much abuse to even behold.

Of course with cloning technology and the abuse of the transference of consciousness; one can plug back in as concept is basically empty and can flow through all like water... space, animals, rocks, trees, spectral forms etc.

Those stuck and clinging to such things are in a state of sleep or unawareness; one could be inhabited by many animal or ancestor spirits and not even be aware of it as the hungers or desires one calls "their own" in awareness all of this is pretty well seen; in unawareness all are blind to such things. Those in the know try to stop people from "waking up" for control to seek to attain and keep the status to those "in the know".

So of course the more someone can be fractured or split the more of those that may be able to dwell within that person as a useful tool or idiot, in psychological triggers and programming for all of those that have been embedded in harvested sperm and eggs in facilities.

The Georgia guide stones speak of keeping a population under a certain amount; this means clones to keep or destroy if their numbers get too large they will start bumping into each other.

Facial recognition programs and time skipping is used in order to try to re-write and use the technology to rob and steal from the past... one would normally not be aware of this exchange and abductions, but there are body hair implants and other subdermals used as tracking and of course signals can put all into a sort of dark man sleep cycle, trigger emotions and even project unreality in front of ones own eyes in a sort of black out state.

So the way out of those control loops? Meditation not buying into concepts; and when those things start opening do not for any reason stop and accept or start abusing power or else you are still not free from the cycle of becoming or birth and death. name and form are a trap of control mechanisms.

This is a prison planet simply because it is "broken" it takes a lot of work and effort to repair it but there are those that use just as much work and effort to keep those asleep to the "upgrades" one could open to this energy from the very ground of being itself and also the use of those way way way more advanced as cultures that the human population is blind too.

Of course, at some point one cannot fall asleep anymore; and it is at that point that the most control factors come in to try and "break you" those waking up are usually deemed bi-polar, schizophrenic etc. just so they can watch ones progress out of the "broken system" it is a fight of new world and old world, in the whole good vs. evil business... as the old world use to obviously feed off of everyone and then the others or "white corn brother" of the Hopi or our ancestors that left for other worlds returning and well keep a close watch on all of this nonsense; in order to free and advance so that we can stop tripping over the same hurdle over and over.

Because at some point they will deem us maladaptive and wipe the whole thing and start over with a more evolved subset than last time. All of this buddy buddy, rub elbows, and feed off of humanoids and really all life is not something they really enjoy seeing.

We are not the worst system of this out there, but where we have gone usually has not run into that great a territory in the last large technical civilization of break aways.

the truth is always out there; just not here... maybe one day, but it is one step forward while fools try to yank us three steps back.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Haha! This is fake AF. That supposed mummy is too symmetrical and straight as a board. No way it's real.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Lanisius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Dinosaurs & humas lived together :
no human skeletons found with dinosaurs want to explain that.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

So you have a problem with aliens but drop that it could be a mythical creature? Honestly, anything is possible but it seems unlikely.

edit on 8-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I firmly believe that many of these so called doctors are liars, but thank you for the additional video.

Everyone has the right to an opinion, and even if these particular creatures fail to convince me, i must add, that i do believe in aliens in general, and i believe that in ancient times there were strange creatures that had some interaction with humans.

Lets agree to disagree on this matter?

Sure, Your opinion is valid and taken into account. I dare say that had this story appeared to me through a Youtube video I would have been extremely skeptical, I don't even know if I would have bothered to do some fact checking.
But I've been following these events for more than 6 months now, and I'm convinced that the find is real - whatever it is.

As said, it does not have to be extraterrestial entities. It can be something else.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

VERY GOOD THEORY

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

originally posted by: Heliocentric
I can confirm to you - as a retired archaeologist - that we're not dealing with sloths.

Then as a retired archaeologist, you should know that context is everything. Photos and detailed sketches of the bodies in situ tell more about it than x-rays ever could. Where are the photos of these supposedly world-changing bodies being found?

These "mummies" look so laughably like plaster. And what professional puts a mummy onto its fragile toes like this?

Comments disabled for the videos, because peer review is discouraged?

Peer review is probably irrelevant. Even if it's fake, they're trotting it...and quite a number of other things...out for a reason. They're not looking for peer review. They're looking for emotional reactions. And they don't care much what you think you believe, either. 😉

P.S. Bones that old weigh next to nothing. They can be propped up and articulated as long as whomever handles them knows what they're doing. In order to piece them together properly, they have to be moved around and examined from all angles.
edit on 31187America/ChicagoMon, 08 May 2017 19:18:40 -050031pm31127America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Why does everyone jump immediately to aliens? That smaller humanoid form, in the first video, could as easily be a gnome, or something of that sort. Assuming it's not all fake, that is, or something known.

LGE, guilty as charged.

Personally I do not assume that they're aliens, but Thierry Jamin has stated that he now thinks so. That is why I posted this in the Aliens/UFO forum rather than the Ancient/Lost Civilizations forum where it reasonably should have gone.

I think it's just a cultural thing, really. In the past, people spoke of small beings, but called them by different names. Today, they are labeled, usually, as "aliens". Just part of the whole mythology, really! I suspect they are all the same thing, anyway. But, since the people posting the videos say "alien", the forum fit works as well as any other!

I still suspect a fraud, to be honest. The skull in the one video is far too thick-looking, and in odd places, to seem real to me. It looks like a band of material, with filing front and back. Why would the sides of the head be thicker? The hands on one, too, really do look like those of a sloth.

I wish we could find some teeny humanoid remains, like the "hobbits", but smaller, but I don't think these are a real find. Could be wrong, though!!

I dad said he saw a little man once, and not described like seeing a midget, or whatever the PC perm is these days. Didn't give a lot of details, and was very brief, as I recall, but still, something about it seemed unusual to him.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

So you have a problem with aliens but drop that it could be a mythical creature? Honestly, anything is possible but it seems unlikely.

No, more the idea that it could as easily be one as the other, if real at all. I actually believe a lot of the old legends, and the newer ET-type stories, have a common cause. In this case, I think it's a fraud.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I did notice that the subject had 3 toes and fingers, much like that of a sloth. you could be on to something.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

They look wrong because the pose is childish and impossible, the color is wrong, no signs of fat deposits leaching out, no signs of bacterial or fungal activity, and absolutely no sign of dry rot, there is a clean zero chance that these are real.

Thanks for the name and email, for many years now, i have been annoyed by the fact that official archaeologists participate in scams and hoaxes in hope of getting a little publicity and/or funding.

Are you so sure ??

Color is Wrong ?

The Mummy is Powdery Gray and white deposits

much like

a German Adventure dead for 7 years floating dead in his Boat

The tragedy that haunted the mummified mariner:
Body of German adventurer was found hunched over table on his yacht
next to note to his dead wife and fading photos that provide clues to his past

Manfred Fritz Bajorat, 59, found off coast of Barobo in Surigao del Sur
A letter to his late wife was uncovered as well as old family photos
Decomposing body was near radio telephone as if he was trying last call

Dry ocean winds, hot temperatures and salty air helped preserve his body

It is unclear what killed Manfred or how long he has been dead

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Its Unfortunate I cant Post the photo , you have to check the Link above for the reason of ATS policy
but the Nazca Mummy looks similar condition as the mummy found on a yacht after being dead for 7 years

It depends on the Condition this Body of this mummy was in ,

the problem is im not buying the hand's or feet's of this creature , as alien

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Wow interesting story, if you look at the picture, you see his legs? Good, you see that black (SNIP) on there? Very nice, this is what i mean.

Conditions may vary, but nothing escapes mother nature. no matter how much resin you pour on it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It's difficult to imagine a living creature, bipedal, with ribs like that. But, if this truly is some kind of 👽 alien, then I guess we should expect the unexpected?

These ribs might be designed for more adequate protection of the organs? This would go along with the features noted in the Starchild Skull as well, with the cross thatched fibers increasing structural integrity of the 💀 skull by several orders of magnitude...

Ok, so they're aliens, they have more advanced, highly evolved bodies... But I always thought, with higher technological advancement, and less risk of dangers to the health and physical condition of the body, that the body would evolve LESS physically robustly, and devote more energy toward brain development.

In other words, go in the same direction we are supposed to be going in. If you look back, to apes, chimps, orangutans, gorrillas, they are all much much stronger, faster, quicker reactions in a combat situation, probably better hearing, maybe not better eyesight, but maybe theirs is better suited for survival and fighting. Either way, hand to hand, we don't stand a chance one on one with any of our "distant cousins". However, in a contest for conquering the planet, we would win, even if numbers were equal, like 100k vs 100k, or 7B vs 7B, or whatever.

I always kinda thought it might be the same with at least Some advanced lifeforms and humans. That we could easily break their bodies in a contest of physical combat, but in most cases, they would easily stop us in our tracks, render us unconscious, or even kill us, with some form of technogy or even perhaps powerfully developed mental abilities related to what we know as telepathy and telekenesis. I've even heard of aliens which, similar to certain creatures, most notably insects I believe, can simply give off some kind of pheremone or gas that can have a variety of effects at quite a distance.

Anyway, one solution could be that, yes, they did indeed evolve very developed brains, which they then used to also genetically alter themselves to have extra protections, such as the bone fibers and armor-like ribcage. They went "trans-human", I mean "trans-alien".

Until I saw the xray images, I figured they were made of clay or wood or something. But it does really look like bones and a skull. I haven't watched all the videos though, do they show the "mummy" wrappings it was wrapped in?
and how many are there?
and what is the range in size for these mummies?

Alien/UFO lore tells us of greys that are 3 feet tall. And yet we also have the "tall greys" approximately 5feet i believe. It would not be inconceivable to presume a very young alien might be 15 inches or 11 inches or whatever this is. Or, we might assume the different sizes are different races, so if they have 3 foot tall grey species and 5ft or taller variations, why not also have a 12inch species. Maybe the smaller planets with weaker magnetic fields, combined with atmospheric conditions and perhaps still more variables, instruct the DNA how large to grow an animal.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatHappened

or maybe they dont need jaws, they could insert a tube and suck the life right out you....

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Interesting thread info, I'll follow it while skeptical. Initially I figured from looking into this when it came out it was for exposure and attention for tours.

Yeah, I've seen the DM post about the man on the yacht. To me the "alien" bones still resemble artwork/mixed medium paper mache, etc., rather than bones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join