It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As we can see this guy OP no longer knows what to say, ran out of excuses, arguments
and false informations to sustain an intolerable fraud in wich he is an active participant.
Now he pretends to dismiss the three DNA analysis the same way Maussan and Jamin
are trying to invalidate them. These guys are unscrupulous. Check the result of the
DNA analysis concluding the samples are homo sapiens - human.

The mexican DNA analysis also concluded the samples are human.

Of oourse Maussan and french swindler Thierry Jamin did not accept the results, why ?
Simply because these final results disqualified the extraterrestial theory exposing
the whole scam.

And speaking of the DNA analysis results Maussan again contradicted himself on television.
This poor old man does not learn not to screw up. First check this:

As you can see Maussan is a complete mess just like this case and those involved. Now check
this, it's pathetic:

This case is actually a very cheap attempt to sell a ridicule hoax created with so many holes
and no luck at all. For example these two comics, charlatan Edson Salazar Vivanco and french
Thierry Jamin failed to get a decent professional tv channel to present their tales,

Jamin has no other choice and hired an unknown internet based tv channel named Nurea TV wich
is an amateur like newscast channel conducted by two amateur teens. Really Thierry ? Give me a
break!!

What an extremely poor display for your fictional stories. That's all you got ? This explains why
the National Geographic decided no to go along with this case.
TO BE CONTINUED WITH MORE

edit on 2-8-2017 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Hearsay? Nurea TV published the results...... how can you not possibly know? So you are not that informed then?

And if I remember correctly your 'experts' said Maria had female anatomy...... what a joke.

I think you need to re-read my post.

I express myself ONLY on the the test results of Paleo DNA. ICM has also tagged Maria as male, true.

My doubts concern the results from Paleo DNA. I haven't said it is wrong, I said I rather wait for the other DNA results before making myself an opinion.

It is true that there are several problems that are troubling with the C-14 and the DNA results.

We have a DNA test that indicate one small head and a three digit hand as 99/100% human. According to the anatomical/biological studies performed so far, it is inconceivable that they cold be classified as Homo sapiens taxonomy wise.

We have two results indicating Maria as XY, while the anatomical/biological studies classify Maria as non-human and female.

We have a wide difference in C-14 age datings on one of the three digit hand (more than 7000 BP according to Beta Analytics, US, around 1200 BP according to UNAM, Mexico, dated 3500 BP by another lab and I believe another one dated it to 700 BP.

It's clear we don't understand what we're looking at. It doesn't mean that the anatomists/biologists are wrong, and it does not mean that the C-14/DNA results are wrong. It means it doesn't make sense and that we need to do more tests in order to get a better understanding of what's going on.

I have not studied that three digit hand, but Iooking at it I'd be surprised if it's 7000 years old. Just about the oldest mummies that we have are the Chinchorro mummies, found in northern Chile, some of them are up to 7000 years old. They've been preserved in a similar desertic environment as Nazca, and they're extremely frail at that age. Hard to say what the Diatomaceous earth could have done to preserve the three digit hand and the other remains, but in combination with the particular storage conditions we know nothing about it seems to have done a fantastic job. I could imagine these relics being handed down from generation to generation, and therefore contamination is a possibility to explain the different datings. A few other things could also have interfered with the C-14 datings, such as fire.

As to Maria, if you pick up a 1750 year old body with your bare hands there will probably be more of your DNA on the body where you touched it than the original DNA. We will have to explore contamination there as well, even though it seems as the team has taken the proper precautions to avoid it.

Then again, why do you concern yourself with the DNA tests?

According to your grand hoax theory, the laboratories should reasonably be in on it, no?

So they're fake too, right?
edit on 2-8-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Thanks for all your work on this thread. You have pretty much put this scam to bed

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: free_spirit

Thanks for all your work on this thread. You have pretty much put this scam to bed

The words "scam to bed" seem to be permanently etched into your mind...LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

The studies - and then the publications met with peer reviewed reactions will take years, probably decades.

Let's hope that they go through the most prestigious journals appropriate to the particular field for their peer reviewed processes—as there are some "journals" out there that are, let's say, "ify". If they happen to go through proper channels such as the Master Journal List then all should be well.

I can tell you one thing for sure. Of all the archaeological digs I've participated in,
none of them have even remotely been covered and publicly exposed to the extent
of what is happening here (not saying this is an archaeological dig).

It's probably just the controversial nature of this particular find—coupled with the possible wide-ranging implications & impact that this hithertofore previously unknown species might have had in South America at that time in history. I said South America in general because of the sheer prevalence of the elongated heads phenomenon seems to have been fairly wide-spread in rather a large area over a certain period of time.

originally posted by: Agartha

Of course, so you and your friends 311/Foerster, Maussan, Gaia TV can make some extra money off the gullible. Sure.

Oh dear Agy—do you really think that we're all being paid enormous amounts of cashola & being wined and dined, by who knows who—just to do this? LOL

I recommend that you should take two teddys to bed with you tonight & squeeze them extra extra hard, so that you can at least get a good night's sleep...

edit on 2-8-2017 by 311again because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Oh please grow up, this is not how adults discuss things.

Jay, don't feed the troll and his childish behaviour anymore, he sounds like Foerster now with his long talks that say nothing and promise a lot... soon.

Possibly someone directly involved. The "wild and wacky" over-the-top responses and persona fit inline with the nutty belief these are reptilian-human hybrid mummies. He needs to try another approach rather than one that's wearing and purposeful elementary school chatter.

Maybe we should ask Ectoplams8, our plaster and chicken bone mummy expert.

I'm disappointed that you still refuse to give an intelligent response to these photos. Just silly derision, huh? It is difficult when faced with obvious fakery and figure out how to respond. There's no explanation for what looks like gauze soaked in plaster and features poorly formed to resemble "alien" eyes and a nose cut out of fabric. Of course neither of you have a choice but to respond with childish mockery. That's understood, so I'll let you off the hook and won't ask any longer.

But to sum things up, let's have a look at several of the sources, you, as a "retired archeologist" living in Peru, base your belief and professional opinion upon:

Brien Foerster
- Involved with the Paracas "alien-human hybrid" skull scam.
- Associated with Lloyd Pye and the Starchild "alien-human hybrid" skull scam.

Being a known shyster, you still give value to his opinion on anonymous sources as seen below. That alone is enough to question your involvement because this isn't science backed by data (as you claim to use), this is trusting the word of a known scammer.

- Radiologist Ken (who Brien Foerster never identify with a full name nor credentials. It would have helped his own credibility if he had) performs a biological/anatomical analysis that I can follow...

- Dr. Dave (said to be a Neurologist but once again Foerster denies us the full name or credentials) makes a corroborating analysis of the fetus/infant body

José de la Cruz Ríos López
- Involved with Jaime Maussan and the Roswell mummy slide scam
- Comments:
"According to the statements of the biologist José de la Cruz Ríos López and the analyzes that have been carried out is that we would be talking about a being that would have characteristics of a humanoid macrocephalic specimen with the characteristics of a Reptile."

Dr. Edson Salazar Vivanco
- Involved with Jaime Maussan and the Roswell mummy slide scam

Gaia TV
Short list of some programs in the Cosmic Dislosure series:
- Inside The Secret Space Program with Corey Goode and David Wilcox.
- Pushing the Limits of Disclosure with John Lear.
- Antarctica: The New Area 51.
- UFOs Under Antarctica and the Five-Fingered Mystery.
- Three-Fingered Technology with Corey Goode and David Wilcox.

Along with the above, you've named numerous biased sources throughout your posts surrounded in the UFO/alien field. I'll be glad to rattle off the list if needed.

You also want to come off as being on the fence, but include qualifying statements. I'll give you an example:

The respiratory system seems more stream lined, like a reptile's. The brain cavity also. I don't really want to play into this reptilian thing, but that's where many of the anatomical/biological observations made so far seem to lead. Complete absence of body hair and hair folicles in the dermis (according to José de la Cruz Rios Lopez) is another mystery. All mammals have hair (at one point or another in their life)... as well as Mammary glands.

Save some time and just admit your pre-existing biased belief that Earth has been visited by reptilian aliens. Or that you're actively in on this scam.

There's a running theme here Heliocentric. Researchers with questionable pasts that have been involved in scam$$$ promoting alien-human hybrids. Your continuing support of these degenerates paints you in the same light. You kow-tow (but they're MDs!!!) and follow along in their shadow parroting opinions. No shame in scamming the uninformed gullible public I guess.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

There's a running theme here Heliocentric. Researchers with questionable pasts that have been involved in scam$$$ promoting alien-human hybrids. Your continuing support of these degenerates paints you in the same light. You kow-tow (but they're MDs!!!) and follow along in their shadow parroting opinions. No shame in scamming the uninformed gullible public I guess.

This reminds me somewhat of "I'm right...I'm right...I know, I'm right!" Now—where have I seen that before?

Follow the science and be critical of the evidence, not the people who may or may not be involved...I didn't know that Brien Foerster was also involved in the Nazca mummies find—please enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Possibly someone directly involved. The "wild and wacky" over-the-top responses and persona fit inline with the nutty belief these are reptilian-human hybrid mummies. He needs to try another approach rather than one that's wearing and purposeful elementary school chatter.

Whatever you say "plaster and chicken bone mummy expert" I'm with you every step of the way...NOT

And making certain words like "scam" appear darker in your post doesn't happen to make that specific word any more convincing...LOL

edit on 3-8-2017 by 311again because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 311again

This reminds me somewhat of "I'm right...I'm right...I know, I'm right!" Now—where have I seen that before?

Follow the science and be critical of the evidence, not the people who may or may not be involved...I didn't know that Brien Foerster was also involved in the Nazca mummies find—please enlighten me.

You keep on saying follow the evidence and science, even though the evidence and the science points to a hoax. You keep on saying you have this "evidence" but say you cannot share it with us. You ignore all the valid points thst people have posted on why this is a hoax, but you ignore them all!

How much money have you been paid for this scam?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

You keep on saying follow the evidence and science, even though the evidence and the science points to a hoax. You keep on saying you have this "evidence" but say you cannot share it with us. You ignore all the valid points thst people have posted on why this is a hoax, but you ignore them all!

How much money have you been paid for this scam?

You cannot buy the absolute truth for any amount of money. That's why I found the absolute truth, but was never paid a cent.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

There's a running theme here Heliocentric. Researchers with questionable pasts that have been involved in scam$$$ promoting alien-human hybrids.

Here's a question for you, think it through before you answer.

Are the C-14 and the DNA lab reports I've posted for you fake or real?

If you claim they're fake (and they should reasonably be since the dehydrated bodies are plaster and bones strung together, right?), then you should email the laboratories and ask. Then in the name of honesty, you should post the answers in this thread.

If you accept that they're authentic, then you have to acknowledge that these labs do not work for free and ask a lot of money for their quality services. I do not have the exact sum, but there's more than a hundred thousand dollars in the C-14/DNA tests you've seen (and some you haven't seen), and more are coming. The question is, why would any hoaxer spend that amount of money on tests that don't even support the hoax scenario?

You mention the $ you think the hoaxers are making, I don't hear you mention the basic costs of making all the videos, with hospitals, MRI and CT scans, MDs, personnel, flight trips back and forth to Peru, etc. A smart person can figure out we're talking considerable sums, even if it was all just props.

That money was invested to keep you informed,

My time is invested in keeping you informed, while you poop all over it.

How much money have you lost so far on this? Has anybody tried to sell you anything? Videos, posters, T-shirts, key chains, anything? Gaia TVs mini-docus are now all available for free online, Tercer Milenio's broadcasts can be seen for free online.

You're receiving everything for free, while you claim it's a scam for $.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Your biggest mistake here is thinking you can have an educated discussion with these people.
You're best off ignoring their posts and just updating as you receive new information.
edit on 3-8-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Thanks for the advice BullwinkleKicksButt,

The info this morning (06:30 here in the Cusco region) is that Thierry Jamin confirmed yesterday that a dehydrated body very similar to Maria has been sold by Mario to an anonymous European collector. It transited illegally through Brazil and is now somewhere in Europe (Russia is a guess).

Some Peruvian online media have already picked up on this, and a video of a 'mummy' named Petra is circulating. At the moment I cannot confirm if the footage is genuine or not, but they appear in this video, about 28 min in: (in Spanish):

www.youtube.com...

As said, we'll see if this is real or not. There's a lot of wannabe puppet builders out there right now.

Apart from that, Mario's fb page is back online. I'm not sure what happened, I will try to find out that too.

edit on 3-8-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

Your biggest mistake here is thinking you can have an educated discussion with these people.
You're best off ignoring their posts and just updating as you receive new information.

Gullible much?

Edit

Yes you are!
Just looked at your post history

edit on 3-8-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

Are you saying we should not question this, and just simply believe, even though the evidence points to a hoax?

Thst is what we all should do?

Hard-core believers and debunkers make this subject a complete joke!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
SOME THINGS ABOUT "MARIO "

This is the Facebook channel of the tomb robber delinquent and professional swindler known
as " Mario " aka " Mario Peruano " " Lea " etc. Under the nick name of Mario Peruano he has
many " followers " as you can see beginning by no other than charlatan doctor Edson Salazar
Vivanco member of the professional Gang of Scammers. This is the main page with the infamous
doctor in first row. Maussan is absent for obvious reasons.

And here is the rest of the gang signaled in red.

" Mario " also has an alternative Facebook channel under the nickname " Lea Lea " where he
appears in the front page showing proudly his yellow sport car. It was this car that exposed
" Mario's " identity, let's see:
This is a photo taken by Maussan in Palpa, Peru. He was having a reunion with " Mario " and
other huaquero in a public square. " Mario " arrived in a modern sport car and parked near
aside the square. In the picture " Mario " his friend and at certain distance " Mario's " yellow
car.

This is "Mario " and his beloved sport car in the front page of his Lea Lea Faebook channel.

This negligible scoundrel know as " Mario " is a cheap hoaxer capable only to deceive dumb
people. This is a segment of a video recorded by " Mario " allegedly showing the myhtical
cave entry to the place where the mummies are located." Mario " gave this video to Paul
Ronceros and Cesar Soriano. The video is a fake. How stupid a person can bee to believe
this piece of crap ?

MORE NEXT

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Have to agree here that whilst they continually interject with accusations of a supposed "SCAM" of one sort or another, nothing of any significant note can be achieved by replying to them. They obviously have automatically rejected the science that's so far been completed—so science shall in return reject their opinions. I know who I'd rather listen to...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Have to agree here that whilst they continually interject with accusations of a supposed "SCAM" of one sort or another, nothing of any significant note can be achieved by replying to them. They obviously have automatically rejected the science that's so far been completed—so science shall in return reject their opinions. I know who I'd rather listen to...

Ok!

Please tell us the "science" that prove that these mummies are unique, and we are all wrong?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Ok!

Please tell us the "science" that prove that these mummies are unique, and we are all wrong?

See how you've automatically bracketed the word science in the sentence above like this:—"science"

This tells a fair-minded audience that you've already discounted the word science, and that you believe that this word should be conflated with your more exact term of "SCAM science"—which means that it's already been rejected within your own mind of any valid findings whatsoever.

Am I right or am I right.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Ok!

See how you've automatically bracketed the word science in the sentence above like this:—"science"

This tells a fair-minded audience that you've already discounted the word science, and that you believe that this word should be conflated with your more exact term of "SCAM science"—which means that it's already been rejected within your own mind of any valid findings whatsoever.

Am I right or am I right.

LOL

That will be a no then!

What science has been rejected?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

LOL

That will be a no then!

What science has been rejected?

You are prejudging any of the qualified science that happens to emanate from the studies of the Nazca mummies. Your mind automatically rejects anything that is tagged with the name of science, & you replace that word with term of "SCAM science" in your own mind. This is quite easily observable in every post that you make—if you reject the science then science will reject you.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join