It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

...and this thread will die a death very soon.

The only thing that will die here will be your so-called "SCAM" theory—this is my prediction.

Don't forget to give teddy a thousand hugs tonight whilst mumbling the word "SCAM"...LOL

edit on 2-8-2017 by 311again because: Terrified

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 311again

...and this thread will die a death very soon.

The only thing that will die here will be your so-called "SCAM" theory—this is my prediction.

Don't forget to give teddy a thousand hugs tonight whilst mumbling the word "SCAM"...LOL

Sigh!

We will see.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I might let out some little snippets of puzzling info here & there for you to see if you can work out what I've discovered.

However, knowing your cynicism you'll doubt every tiny clue that I might happen to leave out—I've already left some rather obscure clues that you've seemed to have completely missed in some of my previous posts—I guess the Sherlock Holmes types are not really that prevalent here in this particular section of ATS—oh well.

Search & you shall find.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've read through this entire thread and cannot find any substantiated evidence. Did I miss it somewhere?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
I've read through this entire thread and cannot find any substantiated evidence. Did I miss it somewhere?

You missed nothing. There is no evidence

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Actually there is evidence. This thread is evidence of a hoax. Speaking of...why hasn't this been moved to the HOAX bin yet?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Actually there is evidence. This thread is evidence of a hoax. Speaking of...why hasn't this been moved to the HOAX bin yet?

It will soon I am guessing!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

It will soon I am guessing!

Ha ha, what's it feel like to be a traitor against mankind?

edit on 2-8-2017 by 311again because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

As I said the Sherlock Holmes types are definitely not here...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Obviously because this is not a HOAX—besides the universe does not care about your opinions...mic drop

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Ha ha, what's it feel like to be a traitor against mankind?

I might let out some little snippets of puzzling info here & there for you to see if you can work out what I've discovered.

Oh please grow up, this is not how adults discuss things.

Jay, don't feed the troll and his childish behaviour anymore, he sounds like Foerster now with his long talks that say nothing and promise a lot... soon.

But I'll keep on reading this thread to see the 'grand finale' we were promised..... and the incredible mystery 311/Foerster will reveal.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Oh please grow up, this is not how adults discuss things. Jay, don't feed the troll and his childish behaviour anymore, he sounds like Foerster now with his long talks that say nothing and promise a lot... soon. But I'll keep on reading this thread to see the 'grand finale' we were promised..... and the incredible mystery 311/Foerster will reveal.

Call it whatever you like, but don't blame the OP or myself for whatever happens to your own credibility once the details are finally released. Please wait for the final DNA test results...

I'm rubbing it in now because I know what those final results will be—yes, that's how supremely confident I really am of my own discovery—as well as the OP's info. There's no use condemning my discovery for what it may be—simply because of one's own cynical opinion on what this unknown discovery "could" be, or indeed if it is anything at all.

Just tread very gently with this one...and please don't tell me later that I didn't happen to warn you beforehand. Just be patient—I'm just as sick of waiting & hanging on as you lot are.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Agartha

Oh please grow up, this is not how adults discuss things. Jay, don't feed the troll and his childish behaviour anymore, he sounds like Foerster now with his long talks that say nothing and promise a lot... soon. But I'll keep on reading this thread to see the 'grand finale' we were promised..... and the incredible mystery 311/Foerster will reveal.

Call it whatever you like, but don't blame the OP or myself for whatever happens to your own credibility once the details are finally released. Please wait for the final DNA test results...

I'm rubbing it in now because I know what those final results will be—yes, that's how supremely confident I really am of my own discovery—as well as the OP's info. There's no use condemning my discovery for what it may be—simply because of one's own cynical opinion on what this unknown discovery "could" be, or indeed if it is anything at all.

Just tread very gently with this one...and please don't tell me later that I didn't happen to warn you beforehand. Just be patient—I'm just as sick of waiting & hanging on as you lot are.

I am begining to think you are just an attention seeking troll, who wants to keep this going for as long as you can.

Just like Agartha, I am done with this thread. I will not feed you no more!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The studies of the dehydrated bodies are still in an early stage.

The more we learn though the more exciting it gets, because the bodies are in an exceptional state of preservation for their age (with one or two exceptions).

A healthy skepticism is required, but we must still allow the researchers do their job, then put their results and conclusions to the test. The time for professional criticism is then.

No, there is no evidence of a hoax. Saying it is a hoax does not make it so. Repeating it 50 times over still does not make it so.

Since you've read the whole thread, what is your personal interpretation of the C-14 reports?
edit on 2-8-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

niv

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Interestingly, Jimmy Church says the DNA report I saw in a YouTube video that I asked about a little earlier in the thread, is basically a fake. The video showed a report from Lakehead University stating that the sex of Maria is male and that the DNA is human. I don't know if Jimmy checked with Gaia or just is relying on his memory but it is interesting, if true.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: niv
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Interestingly, Jimmy Church says the DNA report I saw in a YouTube video that I asked about a little earlier in the thread, is basically a fake. The video showed a report from Lakehead University stating that the sex of Maria is male and that the DNA is human. I don't know if Jimmy checked with Gaia or just is relying on his memory but it is interesting, if true.

I haven't listened to the Jimmy Church show yet and will therefore not comment on it, but this is what I can say about the Paleo DNA report.

Paleo DNA volunteered to make the DNA test almost for free, the Inkari Institute therefore accepted.

They produced a sequence report in record time, it came in before some of the C-14 result from the other labs. That made a lot of people in the team uneasy.

Then I believe they backtracked on their results when confronted with the XY result, but I'll have to check on that, it could be hearsay.

All in all, I personally think it's best just to hold with that result, then look at it again when more results are in, to see if we can make sense of it.

niv

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

He makes the comment in the last part of the show. You can decide whether the whole show is for you and I like Jimmy Church, but having a couple of unknown remote viewers confirm that the mummies are real is fun but of limited value.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

But I'll keep on reading this thread to see the 'grand finale' we were promised..... and the incredible mystery 311/Foerster will reveal.

No one is promising you a grande finale.

I have no idea what all this will turn out to be,

The only ones who seem to know what will happen is you and your crystal ball - and Jay-Morris with his prophetic visions of the future based on his grand Papa Smurf experience of the past,

The studies - and then the publications met with peer reviewed reactions will take years, probably decades.

I could be wrong, but I think that if you're waiting for a grande finale, you're waiting for Godot.

Why not admit that you enjoy following the unwrapping of this crazy story - while in return you piss on it.

I can tell you one thing for sure. Of all the archaeological digs I've participated in, none of them have even remotely been covered and publicly exposed to the extent of what is happening here (not saying this is an archaeological dig).

You've had a unique opportunity for a peek at something truly baffling - and once again I do not know what it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: niv

You are absolutely correct, Maria has XY DNA= male. As confirmed in Nurea TV:

22 May 2017, DNA results from Institute of Genomic Medicine ICM in Torreón Mexico, examination requested by Maussan.

originally posted by: Heliocentric
Then I believe they backtracked on their results when confronted with the XY result, but I'll have to check on that, it could be hearsay.

Hearsay? Nurea TV published the results...... how can you not possibly know? So you are not that informed then?

And if I remember correctly your 'experts' said Maria had female anatomy...... what a joke.

All in all, I personally think it's best just to hold with that result, then look at it again when more results are in, to see if we can make sense of it.

Of course, so you and your friends 311/Foerster, Maussan, Gaia TV can make some extra money off the gullible. Sure.

edit on 2-8-2017 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2017 by Agartha because: Spelling...

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join