It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

See, this is the thing. You act like this case has undeniable Evidence, and we are all fools for not believing in it.

There is undeniable Evidence that I know of that is related to an extent to the Nazca mummies, but am unwilling to share that Evidence just yet. Probably around the time of the release of the DNA test results and/or whenever Mario exposes the whereabouts of the location of the tunnel complex—then shall I divulge whatever I know.

In fact, there is no evidence...

Oh yes, there is...

...and it is more like you are convincing yourself...

Oh no, I'm not...

or trying to convince the gullible.

People can believe whatever they want. Perhaps you want to believe that there's a supposed "SCAM" going on because maybe that "safe" thought helps you to sleep better at night next to your teddy.

I have predicted how this was going to go, not becsuse i have special powers, but because I have seen so many hoaxes in my time, and they all follow the same pattern, just like this one.

But like I said before, I now believe that you and the OP have other interests in this case, and most prob know what the outcome is going to be!

Depending on how the Peruvian government handles the disclosure of the final DNA test results, maybe they will implement some course of action through their parliament, or maybe they'll bury their collective head in the sand, and still call it all a "FAKE" as they already have, and try to cover it up or to dismiss it in some way.

A wise and ethical government would investigate how this might somehow benefit the Peruvian people overall—possibly through something like money earned via tourism and other industries. I myself live across the other side of the world & stand to benefit absolutely zero dollars in all of this. I cannot speak for the OP, but I'm guessing, like me, he's probably spent more of his own money & time on this whole thing than he has ever received back. To him, I'm guessing again, it's more like a labour of love, but it can also have its fun side occasionally.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 311again

So, there is evidence that you are not willing to share with us, but you mock us for not believing the evidence?

See how that sounds. Again, with most hoaxes , they say this, and that say that, without actually saying anything at all.

But you keep the gullible intrigued eith that. Msybe they will pay the monthly fee to join Gaia, just to watch the next episode, thst will reveal nothing!

But if you are an affiliate with Gaia, then you will get money for people joining up.

Not saying you are doing it this way, as there are many ways to make money with this scam.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I hope all you lurkers who do not want to be pulled into these futile and tiresome arguments bear with me,

It's going to get more interesting as we go along and I'll continue to post information on the studies/test results as they advance.

Mario the tomb robber has been taking increasing heat lately. After an online outing campaign initiated by a certain Marcelo Laris (who may or may not have figured out Mario's identity), names and photos started popping up in relation to a certain Thomas Klauss, another Peruvian Youtuber, and anonymous voices on Peruvian forums.

The result is that Mario's Facebook page went offline two days ago. His page was a way to keep in touch, get information and also keep track of him. Now that channel of first hand information is closed.

While I would like to say to the people involved in this, that if Mario disappears, the dehydrated bodies disappear and if that's what you wanted to achieve then bravo, I do realize that the internet is made for not keeping secrets secret, and of course it was only a matter of time before people would be going after him.

Right now we don't know what has happened to him. We do not think he has been taken in by the police, hopefully I'll know in the days to come.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric
I hope all you lurkers who do not want to be pulled into these futile and tiresome arguments bear with me,

It's going to get more interesting as we go along and I'll continue to post information on the studies/test results as they advance.

Mario the tomb robber has been taking increasing heat lately. After an online outing campaign initiated by a certain Marcelo Laris (who may or may not have figured out Mario's identity), names and photos started popping up in relation to a certain Thomas Klauss, another Peruvian Youtuber, and anonymous voices on Peruvian forums.

The result is that Mario's Facebook page went offline two days ago. His page was a way to keep in touch, get information and also keep track of him. Now that channel of first hand information is closed.

While I would like to say to the people involved in this, that if Mario disappears, the dehydrated bodies disappear and if that's what you wanted to achieve then bravo, I do realize that the internet is made for not keeping secrets secret, and of course it was only a matter of time before people would be going after him.

Right now we don't know what has happened to him. We do not think he has been taken in by the police, hopefully I'll know in the days to come.

From start to finish, this has been like a book! Shame on anyone who is involved in this. Off course the grave robbers would vanish, just like the mummies will!

Said all this from the begining! Wonder how much money was actually made, and was it worth it!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

From start to finish, this has been like a book! Shame on anyone who is involved in this. Off course the grave robbers would vanish, just like the mummies will!

Said all this from the begining! Wonder how much money was actually made, and was it worth it!

On the other hand, the story unwinding in your book may be of someone who discovered bodies that contradict the narrative of mainstream science being warned by the guardians and controllers of public opinion about ETs to stop pushing his discovery, just as some witnesses in the Roswell case were threatened they would be killed unless they kept quiet about it. Your spin on the story is just cynicism. It has no weight of real evidence to support it, although, of course, it may turn out to be true. The proper scientific attitude is not to disbelieve just because the story evolves like previous ones involving supposed alien bodies. That kind of cynicism proves nothing at all. The wise attitude is to be patient and to wait until either an amazing truth finally emerges or this story crumbles. Neither has happened yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: Jay-morris

On the other hand, the story unwinding in your book may be of someone who discovered bodies that contradict the narrative of mainstream science being warned by the guardians and controllers of public opinion about ETs to stop pushing his discovery, just as some witnesses in the Roswell case were threatened they would be killed unless they kept quiet about it. Your spin on the story is just cynicism. It has no weight of real evidence to support it, although, of course, it may turn out to be true. The proper scientific attitude is not to disbelieve just because the story evolves like previous ones involving supposed alien bodies. That kind of cynicism proves nothing at all. The wise attitude is to be patient and to wait until either an amazing truth finally emerges or this story crumbles. Neither has happened yet.

Sorry, have seen this too many times in the last 20 years or so to be patient. I know 100% that nothing is going to come out of this. They are just milking it a little bit more, just to get thsat extra juice.

It has nothing to do with cynicism. Me and other people on this thread have brought up valid points on why we believe this is a hoax. From the so called experts involved (not experts) to the fact that evidence is pointing to the bones in the mummies being manipalated.

You carry on being "patiant " but this is a scam, and the people involved are making money from it

edit on 1-8-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
THE NAZCA ALIEN MUMMIES MANIA - THE NAZCA ALIEN DOLLS INVASION

The infamous Nazca Alien Mummies HOAX has created the expected Nazca Alien Dolls
Mania. Everybody can have their own Nazca Alien Mummy for fun or for sale. Some are
simple in design and some are more elaborated like the ones created by the criminal
tomb robber known as "Mario" and his accomplice Paul Ronceros, a fraud to earn money
from the ignorants like naive mexican Maussan. Here is an example of one of these fake
Nasca Alien Dolls and how it was made, comparisons with the original Mario's mummy
are included.

Nazca Alien Mummies to go by request ? I wonder what's next, maybe Abbott & Costello
versus the Nazca Alien Mummies.

edit on 1-8-2017 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Lurker staying tuned. Still interested and have an open mind, getting thrown between curiosity and disbelief. I think we all here need some more details asap. The small ones can't realistically be human, and if the DNA shows human, It just to me shows it is fabricated by human bones.

I need DNA proof that it is totally non human, that would make me feel enthused. Keep it coming, and I admire your patience. You have a long history here, and have not promoted any hoxes in the past, that gives you credit in my view.

a reply to: Heliocentric

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Results won't be fully released if they show it's human (ala Lloyd Pye.)

Harte

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So, there is evidence that you are not willing to share with us...

Does the military share it's secrets with you?

but you mock us for not believing the evidence?

VERY YES—and I'm having such fun doing it. It's not my fault you don't believe the evidence.

See how that sounds. Again, with most hoaxes , they say this, and that say that, without actually saying anything at all.

Squeeze that teddy a little harder tonight...

But you keep the gullible intrigued eith that. Msybe they will pay the monthly fee to join Gaia, just to watch the next episode, thst will reveal nothing!

But if you are an affiliate with Gaia, then you will get money for people joining up.

Not saying you are doing it this way, as there are many ways to make money with this scam.

As said above—zero dollars.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The militery may not share its secrets because of national security, what is your excuse?

Keeping it from people , how does this benefit you?

Again, it is dangling a carrot in front of someone's face. Just keeping them interested enough to be intrigud

What reason (apart from money) do you have for not telling people what you know?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So, there is evidence that you are not willing to share with us, but you mock us for not believing the evidence?

I would never do such a thing as to mock those who are unwilling to believe in honest evidence...

However, having said that...it is so so very peaceful & tranquil in—Secret-Knowing-Land—every wished-for dream & ambition comes so blissfully true in Secret-Knowing-Land.

It's like taking your very first sip of coffee in the morning knowing that you are at the beginning of your annual holidays, but these holidays just seem to go on forever, this is how it most deliciously is in Secret-Knowing-Land.

Who me? No, I would never mock those who don't believe in the honest evidence... LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The militery may not share its secrets because of national security, what is your excuse?

Um, read my previous posts about this subject & you will discover the answer...

It is of no benefit to me whatsoever, However, as you'll discover if you've read my previous posts it's about the hampering of further investigations into the tunnel complex...

Again, it is dangling a carrot in front of someone's face. Just keeping them interested enough to be intrigud

What reason (apart from money) do you have for not telling people what you know?

All that I'd want to be known for is to be the discoverer of this other vitally important evidence. The money, to me, is of little importance—even though I'm not rich by any man's standard—what is much more important, however, is in knowing that you have somehow contributed, in some little way, to the overall advancement of humanity's knowledge for the benefit of all.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 311again

Um, read my previous posts about this subject & you will discover the answer...

It is of no benefit to me whatsoever, However, as you'll discover if you've read my previous posts it's about the hampering of further investigations into the tunnel complex...

All that I'd want to be known for is to be the discoverer of this other vitally important evidence. The money, to me, is of little importance—even though I'm not rich by any man's standard—what is much more important, however, is in knowing that you have somehow contributed, in some little way, to the overall advancement of humanity's knowledge for the benefit of all.

Well, I have predicted everything so far about where this case will go. Let's see if my prediction for the las tpart comes true also.

I am betting, your "evidence" just like the rest of the evidence in this case, is useless, and will not change anything. That is, if you have any evidence!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I am betting, your "evidence" just like the rest of the evidence in this case, is useless, and will not change anything. That is, if you have any evidence!

The horse you bet on called "non-evidence" failed to start the race...LOL

...your "evidence" just like the rest of the evidence in this case, is useless...

Please, tell me more as I need know how you "know" that my evidence "is useless"...LOL

Well, I have predicted everything so far about where this case will go. Let's see if my prediction for the las tpart comes true also.

Then predict what will happen—I need a good laugh... LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The horse you bet on called "non-evidence" failed to start the race...LOL

...your "evidence" just like the rest of the evidence in this case, is useless...

Please, tell me more as I need know how you "know" that my evidence "is useless"...LOL

Then predict what will happen—I need a good laugh... LOL

Yeah, it is easy saying things like " I have the evidence" anyone online can say that. But just like s lot of people who say the same thing, they either never let anyone else know, or when they do, it is rubbish, do yes, I am confident this applies to you too.

Please, proves us wrong, tell us this so called evidence and change our minds. Oh, that's right, you can't, and you know you never will.

You can see this thread slowing down because a lot of people are realising this is a scam. Not even your invisible evidence can keep them here.

As what will happen. The robbers will disapear, along with the mummies. Thst will be their way out of this, while having made their money.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Please, proves us wrong, tell us this so called evidence and change our minds. Oh, that's right, you can't, and you know you never will.

So, I see, you'd rather hamper or maybe even jeopardize any future tunnel complex investigations—just to satisfy your own insatiable curiosity—um, do you think that you have your ethical priorities right here? In this particular case, one must put one's own selfish needs aside for the altruistic benefit of the all.

Oh, that's right, you can't, and you know you never will.

Regarding the evidence—I've already said that I would reveal the evidence—have you even the read past posts, or are you being deliberately disingenuous?

You can see this thread slowing down...

The only things that's "slowing down" is your ability to see & understand what is honest evidence... LOL

You can see this thread slowing down because a lot of people are realising this is a scam. Not even your invisible evidence can keep them here.

Remember to give poor teddy two big squeezes tonight before going to sleep...

As what will happen. The robbers will disapear, along with the mummies. Thst will be their way out of this, while having made their money.

Is this your "prediction" of what will happen...can't wait...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Mario the tomb robber has been taking increasing heat lately...The result is that Mario's Facebook page went offline two days ago. His page was a way to keep in touch, get information and also keep track of him. Now that channel of first hand information is closed.

The last couple of weeks I've undertaken an investigation into the whereabouts of the tunnel complex itself—however, I've had two nagging doubts about why I should even be doing this search.

1) Does Thierry Jamin and the Inkari Institute absolutely need the info about the whereabouts of the tunnel complex?

2) What if, not saying it does, but what if the tunnel complex is already on an existing archaeological site—just how would that affect what the Inkari Institute could do about the whole tunnel complex situation?

Thanks again for everything.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

It is completely pointless debating with you. You are obviously biased to this case. You obviously have no evidence what so ever, and this thread will die a death very soon.

And what is the bets, if u never visit this thread again, I will never hear about this again. I say the bets are pretty high!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Mario the tomb robber has been taking increasing heat lately...The result is that Mario's Facebook page went offline two days ago. His page was a way to keep in touch, get information and also keep track of him. Now that channel of first hand information is closed.

The last couple of weeks I've undertaken an investigation into the whereabouts of the tunnel complex itself—however, I've had two nagging doubts about why I should even be doing this search.

1) Does Thierry Jamin and the Inkari Institute absolutely need the info about the whereabouts of the tunnel complex?

2) What if, not saying it does, but what if the tunnel complex is already on an existing archaeological site—just how would that affect what the Inkari Institute could do about the whole tunnel complex situation?

Thanks again for everything.

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join