It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric
Posted three days ago and seen by very few people, an interesting interview with Biologist José de la Cruz Rios Lopez about his studies on the dehydrated bodies (in Spanish):

I didn't watch it, simply because I watched the press conference and José de la Cruz talked so much nonsense I didn't want to waste one hour and a half of my time listening to him spout more nonsense again.

Examples of the ridiculous things he said at the conference: the hands of the mummies can only be compared to velociraptors.... he identified the mummies as reptiles....... and yet the DNA is human.....the bodies have no joints like humans (they moved by magic I guess).... he is not a biologist, he is a joke.

originally posted by: Jay-morris
And what would this evidence be? Why is it that people say the same rubbish, when in fact, it is no evidence at all!

Blimey, don't you get it? It's the famous secret evidence that can only be told if you become a believer....... it's the magic invisible evidence that you'll know if you subscribe to Gaia, Tercer Milenio and all other companies that are 'investigating' these reptilians with human DNA (as per the greatest biologist José de a Cruz).

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Heliocentric

No it doesn't. The main reason being lack of provenance. Qualified archaeologists are OCD about due diligence and record all the details of digs. Chain of evidence. Remains are bagged and tagged and the layers of earth they're found in are analysed and photographed with measurements for future historians and archaeologists to debate.

Your main reason is circumstantial and doesn't even have legs to stand on.

There are many examples in archaeology where there is no doubt about the authenticity of a pillaged artifact even though we do not know the exact provenance.

The data collected during months of multidisciplinary examinations of the dehydrated bodies is empirical evidence. The bodies are real, they exist. The MRI and CT scans exist, the lab reports from independent international laboratories exist. Ignoring them or bypassing them as fakes or for whatever reason (lack of provenance) is like ignoring crucial witness statements in a trial. In a proper scientific approach ALL the data is taken into account, which is not the case when people who have not studied the evidence or even have the qualifications to do so discard them as fake.

Your friend free_spirit entered this thread with a theory that a certain Paul Ronceros built the mummies and masterminded the whole thing as a hoax.
He stubbornly refused to listen when I explained that Mario was the real man behind the dehydrated bodies... and now he's 'investigating' Mario.
I therefore would like to know what has changed in his hoax scenario, wouldn't you?

I'm sure he has a perfectly satisfactory explanation,

Update 5 from Gaia TV: Analysis continues

www.gaia.com...

edit on 28-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

What is clearly missing here is the scientific method:

That "white powder" is called plaster of paris. This head looks like nothing more than a poorly executed art project of a skull covered in plaster and plaster strips. I've worked with life-casting and other types plaster projects and recognize what this appears to be. As can anyone else with simple common sense or has broken a bone. A frequently used method to add strength to a plaster model or a support for life-casting is to dip strips of gauze into a 2:1 plaster/water mixture and apply. You can even buy gauze strips pre-coated in plaster that you just dip into water. With that said, red flags:

Versus the scientific method:

Now all you have to do is to explain the MRI and CT scans, two independent lab reports clearly stating the 'powder' is diatomaceous earth, the anatomical/biological studies, months of scientific work and lab reports made by professionals...

Or maybe perhaps there's this...

Maybe...between the approx. dates of 200 to 1200 AD there was a long-lived continuing clan of hoaxers who said "Let's scam any future mummy discoverers into believing that their ancestors had three gianormassly long fingers on their hands & three very long toes on each of their feets, and I can do it in such a way that it doesn't look like there's been any stitching or sutures of any kind, and I can do it in a way that the 6 phalanges on each of their fingers will look perfectly normal to any future doctor or research scientist...this is so so easily achieved that I could do it in my sleep...ha ha." Grunt the pre-inca laughed. "What else we can do to create even more uncertainty is that we can give them all a plaster-cast look, so that future idiots will be beside themselves trying to explain away the false made-yesterday look of these mummies...these future idiots won't know that we're laughing at their arses right now, for they are going to be all such a bunch of low-intelligence caveman-like suckers ha ha ha ha...pass that pipe."

Does anyone here believe how ridiculously idiotic this sounds? The Carbon Dating testing has already been done, so please try to discredit these kinds of definitive scientific findings & exactly why they are wrong...good luck with that!

I recommend The Scientific Method...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The people that are working on their spare time, against a tidal wave of non-belief, false accusations and ridicule made up of unscientific, preconceived ideas of what can be true or not, The people who have done nothing wrong, apart from doing their jobs, stating the truth and risking their careers in the process.

As far as I'm concerned, the should all be on the TIMES Magazine Man of The Year cover.

I know that you would probably be too humble to acknowledge this, but I think you should also be included in the above list for having to endure the endless derogatory doubters that you've had to deal with on this very special subject on ATS...you are doing an absolutely sterling job & should be thanked endlessly by all...kinda sad.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 311again

More nonsensical gibberish. But it's quite the emotional response. What's your horse in this race "311again?" Your "bud" Heliocentric has yet to respond to that question I asked of him a month or so ago. You're either part of the naive and gullible club or with the people that have a stake in this. Which is it?

Follow slowly because you exhibit issues with comprehension. Diatomaceous earth can be purchased anywhere- Amazon $10.97 It's white and has a powdery consistency and could easily be mixed with plaster without changing the color or adding any noticeable texture to the mixture. I'm not familiar with it's use and can't speak with authority on it, but possibly a bonding/hardening agent could be added to it or to the water to help form a plaster-like finish if used alone. Bones stolen by "Mario" could be used as the base for the "mummy" with strips soaked in this mixture wrapped around it for structure. That way, when Carbon 14 dating is done, the age of the bones will read as being from that period. An MRI and CT scan will see it for what it is- skeleton/bones covered in plaster. Hard to believe this would have to be explained.
What you can't get away from is the laughable childlike art project look of the mummies. As I said, embarrassingly phony.

I find it funny Heliocentric apparently came to the forum believing the members here are uninformed and easily swayed simpletons. Similar to the Tom DeLonge thread. Only to find out people aren't easily played the fool.

Next: Giant skulls with third eyes. Can't wait.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

And i see you spotted a true gullible in 311again. Supposedly, you shared with him some amazing information, but he is not aloud to share it until you say.

There has been no communication outside of ATS between myself & the OP whatsoever—anyways, I'm beginning to go off the idea of revealing any of my own independent EVIDENCE because it might happen to hamper, in some way, other further investigations.

Let me predict the thoughts that I know will now enter feebly into your minds..."Oh, that's a very convenient excuse NOT to reveal any so-called ''EVIDENCE', so, it was just all made up 'EVIDENCE' in the very first place...etc, etc, etc...Ad infinitum."

At least, in the long run, I won't have to wear a particular T-shirt with some strange reversed writing on it...mic drop.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Just surfing around ATS & happened to notice an odd similarity between two pics.

This one is from neolithic cave art:

And this one:

The pic with the three strange heads at the top happens to look very similar to the singular entity:

The single mummy though is one of the mummies that Paul Ronceros had apparently acquired from Mario, so it hasn't been studied scientifically—so I can't really vouch for its authenticity in any way.

Strange resemblance though...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

These fellows aren't doing it properly because it ensures they have full control of the message and the product. Provenance is the last thing they need or want. It keeps these props forever in the twilight of delayed gratification. There'll never be a reveal.

The beauty of this approach is people like yourself are caught on the line. You were enchanted by the lure of lost races and miniature aliens moving around without hips, toe knuckles or heels.

The bodies are real, they exist. The MRI and CT scans exist, the lab reports from independent international laboratories exist.

Yes indeed and for some reason your intellectual capacities are blind to what they're scanning. It's as if this one subject leaves you mentally defenceless. To anyone else, the objects do not look authentic. Not even nearly. In that reality, it doesn't matter how many 'independent international laboratories' produce reports. You're mired in a hoax and obviously enjoying it immensely.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Yes indeed and for some reason your intellectual capacities are blind to what they're scanning. It's as if this one subject leaves you mentally defenceless. To anyone else, the objects do not look authentic. Not even nearly. In that reality, it doesn't matter how many 'independent international laboratories' produce reports. You're mired in a hoax and obviously enjoying it immensely.

So scientific research is put aside when a hand full of anonymous people on the internet with no archaeological, medical or scientific training decide on a whim that something is fake, because they think it doesn't look the way it should?

Then months of scientific studies, anatomical and biological analysis and test result by independent scientific institutions have no value, because if the data doesn't show what you think it should show, then it must be fake too?

That's what we had in Europe during the Medieval Inquisition, when the Catholic Church decided what was scientifically possible or not. I'm happy you're just a web site mod of a UFO forum and not a member of a Science Advisory Board (although I have met people like you in my work, who ignored the data whenever it was convenient to them).

Yes I'm blind, to anything but what the data shows. As it should be.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 311again

The single mummy though is one of the mummies that Paul Ronceros had apparently acquired from Mario, so it hasn't been studied scientifically—so I can't really vouch for its authenticity in any way.

Strange resemblance though...

Yes, that one has not been studied yet so better just keep it out of the game.

Strange resemblance perhaps. It seems to me that the people in the rupestral painting have more than three fingers on each hand though.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Diatomaceous earth can be purchased anywhere- Amazon $10.97 It's white and has a powdery consistency and could easily be mixed with plaster without changing the color or adding any noticeable texture to the mixture. I'm not familiar with it's use and can't speak with authority on it, but possibly a bonding/hardening agent could be added to it or to the water to help form a plaster-like finish if used alone. Bones stolen by "Mario" could be used as the base for the "mummy" with strips soaked in this mixture wrapped around it for structure. That way, when Carbon 14 dating is done, the age of the bones will read as being from that period. An MRI and CT scan will see it for what it is- skeleton/bones covered in plaster. Hard to believe this would have to be explained.

What a hilarious read! This kind of stuff is what makes it worth coming here.

So you actually think this is how Mario fooled 7 highly trained MDs and 5 international laboratories?

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Next: Giant skulls with third eyes. Can't wait.

Same here!

edit on 29-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Nice to see you citing boards of science. Ironic too when none of your 'experts' have delivered their plunder to Peru's National Museum. It's a place where people can make contact with genuine archaeologists, actual historians. You know what I mean? Real experts who could identify your aliens instead of sitting in apartment kitchens giving sighs of amazement for their YT fan base.

I'd say use your eyes once more, but you're so into this BS that you might as well be on the team.

niv

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I have a question for the Hive Mind of this thread.

I saw a youtube video the other day of a Peruvian who identified himself as a scientist and, I believe, a member of the government of Peru. I have tried to find it again but can't locate it.

The scientist was discussing two DNA reports: one from Mexico and one from a college that I believe was called Lakehead University in Ontario. The one from Mexico he dismissed as garbage, more or less, and he concentrated on the report from the college which he said (many, many times to the point it started getting funny) was a legitimate source for such scientific studies. The Lakehead report, which he showed on camera, stated that basically the DNA from Maria is human and that Maria is male (or, I guess, sexually confused
).

Does anyone have any information on the Mexican DNA results, who this Peruvian scientist is, why the Lakehead results are or are not dispositive or any other background on this?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: niv

I've posted both DNA results in this thread (I believe the 12th of July) to download.

To make it easy for you, go here www.the-alien-project.com... and download the PDF document named "Voici les résultats des premières analyses en notre possession. D’autres vont suivre."

The DNA result from ICM (Mexico) is an unreadable sequence.

The DNA result from Paleo DNA (Lakehead University, Ontario) is just an initial result (one sequence from a whole genome), and tags it as 99% or 100% human, but the samples are not from Maria but one of the small heads and a three digit hand (so your scientist either confused the subjects or you remember it wrong). More and better tests are in the pipeline.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Nice to see you citing boards of science. Ironic too when none of your 'experts' have delivered their plunder to Peru's [url=http://www.limaeasy.com/culture-guide/museums-lima/national-museum-archaeology-anthropology-and-history]National Museum.

They cannot deliver the dehydrated bodies because they do not own them. They're at present the possession of Mario the tomb robber.
An incentive for delivering them would be if the National Museum would want them, but as long as the Peruvian Ministry of Culture claims the dehydrated bodies are modern artifacts composed of animal skins, why would they?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Correction: The first DNA test sent to Paleo DNA did not produce a DNA sequence (not the ICM DNA test as I stated, which is probably what the scientist referred to). My bad.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit

originally posted by: free_spirit
In this photo taken by Maussan in Palpa, Peru you can see the elusive " Mario " along with
a friend, both tomb robbers ( Huaqueros ) where they have a meeting. If you notice on
the upper section of the photo there is a yellow sport car parked that belongs to " Mario "
according to my source. To the right there it is, the yellow sport car and his owner posing
to the camera.

To the left a frame from the video showing " Mario " during an interview and some photos
from the album.

MORE INFORMATION - Back in 2010 the peruvian police arrested an individual for illegaly
trafficking with mummies parts, his name was Benedicto Rivera Sarmiento (Memorize
the name) who belonged to a band of tomb robbers (Huaqueros) already identified.

And guess who this " Lea " tomb robber is? No other than the same owner of the yellow
sport car interviewed by Maussan in Palpa as I showed. This is " Lea 's " social channel
where he signs as Lea Lea, there he is with his yellow sport car.

More to come.

MORE FACTS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Paul Ronceros: The small beings are armed.
Maussan: The small beings are armed
Thierry Jamin: Some small beings and the head are armed
In this phone conversation between Maussan and Paul Ronceros they both agree and
accept that the small bodies, mummies, beings etc. are armed. The rest of the
conversation is irrelevant, 100 % BS.

What is the meaning of these statements by the two main characters of this colossal
fraud ? Very simple. After all the loud claims, tales of extraterrestrial mummies showing
small figures affirming they were "" Gray alien type dead beings ", after all the shouting
and gossip it turned out that these small bodies were armed, fabricated with animal and
fabric parts among other materials but at the end: artificial man made dolls.
The infamous opportunist swindler Thierry Jamin recognized and accepted the small
beings were armed, this during a conversation with Maussan some months ago, see here:

Of course the logic conclusion is: If the small bodies claimed to be alien mummies and
also the small head are artificially armed or should I say fabricated then the rest of the
pieces now in dispute must be from the same origin and type given the fact that they
have been provided by the same infamous delinquent, tomb robber, criminal etc known
as "Mario " provider for Ronceros, Maussan and Therry Jamin. It makes sense now and they
recognized on camera that the beings were armed, not alien anymore.

It is so regrettable that this case full of lies, hoaxes,false evidences for false claims has
been around these months. It is also a case full of felonies by common delinquents and
that is a fact, illegal activities of the Huaqueros, tomb robbers and the ones who are
making deals with them specially this one known as " Mario ". And who are the ones
promoting and supporting this " Mario " ' We all know who they are and will be judged
as accessory to felony.

Here is the response of the Peruvian Scientific Community to this monumental fraud.
It is titled: Fraud that encourages illegal excavations and destruction of the national
archaeological heritage
www.cientificos.pe...

TO BE CONTINUED

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Yes, that one has not been studied yet so better just keep it out of the game.

Totally agree with you here.

Strange resemblance perhaps. It seems to me that the people in the rupestral painting have more than three fingers on each hand though.

I also noticed what looks like four or five fingers & thought that perhaps their 'heads' were encased in some form of ceremonial headdress of some description (but what do I know, I'm not an archaeologist).

However, there is something else that is seemingly strange about this painting—have a closer look at the middle person's 'toes'.

What's going on with the toes of this 'person'? Or, is it that this 'person' might be wearing a dress with tassells at the bottom of it—or alternatively, maybe it's just some extra paint that has dribbled down the wall.

Or, could it be that these protrusions supposedly represent something like the larger mummy Maria's very long toes?

Or together:

Anyways, again thanks for every update, for they are all very much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

More nonsensical gibberish. But it's quite the emotional response. What's your horse in this race "311again?" Your "bud" Heliocentric has yet to respond to that question I asked of him a month or so ago. You're either part of the naive and gullible club or with the people that have a stake in this. Which is it?

Whatever you say Grunt the pre-inca man...

Hey Grunt, guess what, I heard there was a sale on at the pre-inca Hardware Store for 10 pound bags of Plaster Of Paris—and, amazingly, you pay only three seashells for it! Wow, what a bargain—only three seashells! You'd better hurry up & get your caveman rock-car down there & buy up all you can load into your rock-car—just think, that if you save your seashells diligently, you might be able to buy enough of it so you can make that giant skull with the third eye that you've always dreamed of having...you pre-inca men are such fun to be around...ha ha.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Too clever for "Mario the tomb robber" to cover stolen bones/skeleton in plaster and plaster strips and visually "fool" those in on the scam, while material is removed from those stolen artifacts and sent for lab testing?

I'll point out again since you ignored it the first time- How do you explain what suspiciously looks like gauze strips soaked in plaster (or similar substance) to create the features on the face:

How about how you can clearly see the nose is cut out of material and plastered over top:

How plaster is slopped on to the eye lids and upper lip:

How material is rolled and pinched around the eyes to appear stereo-typically alien:

Ridiculously laughable lame attempt. Try to give a productive response rather than one that makes you seem emotionally affected and invested in this scam.

a reply to: 311again

Sorry, your goofy responses and maturity level has dropped to a point that you're no longer even worthy of acknowledgement.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join