It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 311again
a reply to: Agartha

The irony is strong with this one. Please explain why and how we are being hilarious. Thank you.

The universe doesn't care about our opinions, for it will do what it will do. If it wants to make an entity with six legs & one arm I'm fine with that...

Be as skeptical as you like—but I prefer to align myself with the MD/scientist/radiologist/researcher people as they've had a much closer up observation of these mummies than any of us have had here, and should be able to distinguish between some cobbled-up mummy, or the genuine article...

To put it simply, you are just gullible! You laugh at the skeptics on this thread, but you will be the first to vanish from the thread once this is confirmed as a hoax

Hard-core believers are just as bad as the hard-core debunkers

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The irony is strong with this one. Please explain why and how we are being hilarious. Thank you.

The universe doesn't care about our opinions, for it will do what it will do. If it wants to make an entity with six legs & one arm I'm fine with that...

Be as skeptical as you like—but I prefer to align myself with the MD/scientist/radiologist/researcher people as they've had a much closer up observation of these mummies than any of us have had here, and should be able to distinguish between some cobbled-up mummy, or the genuine article...

Also, they are not proper experts! They all believe, or have been involved in dodgy stuff!

Seriously! Are you that gullible?

niv

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
This need to believe without real evidence is exactly what I see with Flat Earthers, Mandela effect believers and religious people... I guess I find our universe exciting and impressive enough without having to create an imaginary one too.

Isn't this what people like you are doing? None of us on the Internet have any evidence to prove or disprove the truth of these mummies. Most of us on the thread are waiting for more information to be released before coming to a conclusion. In the meantime, we're enjoying the ride. My personal conclusion is that making a definitive judgment one way or the other based on the scant evidence available to the public is mystical thinking and not in any way scientific.

While facts like the (to a human) unnaturally narrow bodies are worth considering, I rather wait for DNA. I don't think anybody knows what constitutes a functioning reptilian alien physiology.

If this proves to be a fake, I'm okay with that. Being an avid science fiction/fantasy reader, I have no problem enjoying something imaginary until the last page when I move on to the next book. Isn't this what ATS is about?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: niv

Isn't this what people like you are doing? None of us on the Internet have any evidence to prove or disprove the truth of these mummies. Most of us on the thread are waiting for more information to be released before coming to a conclusion. In the meantime, we're enjoying the ride. My personal conclusion is that making a definitive judgment one way or the other based on the scant evidence available to the public is mystical thinking and not in any way scientific.

While facts like the (to a human) unnaturally narrow bodies are worth considering, I rather wait for DNA. I don't think anybody knows what constitutes a functioning reptilian alien physiology.

If this proves to be a fake, I'm okay with that. Being an avid science fiction/fantasy reader, I have no problem enjoying something imaginary until the last page when I move on to the next book. Isn't this what ATS is about?

Well said.

No one needs to make their minds up. No one needs to sign up for something or pay anything.

The research is continuing, more scientists will engage in studies. I cannot say what the results will be or how long it will take, but I can say that up until today there is no scientific data that indicates the bodies are fake or altered (with some doubts concerning one or two of the smaller bodies, that could have been anatomically altered). All the studies conducted so far tells us they are authentic, unaltered dehydrated bodies, aged from a range between 700-7000 BP. What exactly they are is still open. This could change, but in that case because of more accurate, better data. Not because of opinions.

There's no need to get all emotional about it and entrench yourself behind an opinion. Here's my suggestion to the detractors. Why don't you drop by in a year from now and see how this thing has evolved? I'd say that a year's scrutiny by the MSM, the scientific community and various alternative thinkers would be sufficient to establish a more complete picture of what's going on. Right now you're all just trying to make sense out of thousands of opinions circulating on the Web.

Listen to them if you like, but don't make up your mind. Leave a space open for the possibility that they are right or wrong. Me included. Above all, listen to the professionals who have actually studied the bodies and are putting their careers at risk in service of science. Logically, they are more likely to know better than the people who have not studied the bodies, no?
edit on 19-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: niv
My personal conclusion is that making a definitive judgment one way or the other based on the scant evidence available to the public is mystical thinking and not in any way scientific.

Mystical? LOL examining xrays that are available has nothing to do with mystical and everything to do with science.

While facts like the (to a human) unnaturally narrow bodies are worth considering

And this is were you and me differ, where you only see an 'unnatural narrow body' I see impossible anatomy, and I see that on the xrays and I can come to that conclusion due to my expertise in the subject. And the expertise of doctors and radiologists I know who have seen the same xrays.

I rather wait for DNA. I don't think anybody knows what constitutes a functioning reptilian alien physiology.

DNA has already shown the mummies are human. Ask the OP.

I am a big scifi fan, but that doesn't mean I will be so gullible as to believe something that's fabricated. And ATS is about 'denying ignorance' which is what I do with my posts. Many here don't like that, because I don't mind explaining why something it's a hoax when it is, and I have been called a shill simply because I use my own scientific/medical knowledge to debunk nonsense.

originally posted by: Heliocentric
Here's my suggestion to the detractors. Why don't you drop by in a year from now and see how this thing has evolved?

And that's another year enriching the pockets of snake oil salesmen, like Maussan, Gaia TV etc.

Above all, listen to the professionals who have actually studied the bodies and are putting their careers at risk in service of science. Logically, they are more likely to know better than the people who have not studied the bodies, no?

Professionals that have been involved in hoaxes before.

We have all we need to see what these mummies really are: xrays and DNA results. Xrays show man made modifications. DNA show they are human.

But hey, like I said, people want to believe without facts then so be it, it doesn't bother me if you want to believe in things without evidence, whether they are aliens, Mandela effect, flat Earth, etc. It just bothers me that some get economic profit from the gullible, that's all.

Let's mark the calendars and let's see what happened to these mummies a year from now... I am sure they will end up in the same box as the Metepec creature (another 'discovery' from the same professionals involved with these mummies)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by niv: I rather wait for DNA. I don't think anybody knows what constitutes a functioning reptilian alien physiology.

DNA has already shown the mummies are human. Ask the OP.

It is my opinion that the DNA analysis from Paleo DNA is a rush job. The result is noted, but one incomplete DNA test is not enough. We'll get better data in the months to come.

Let's mark the calendars and let's see what happened to these mummies a year from now... I am sure they will end up in the same box as the Metepec creature

And that's really the big difference between you and me. I don't have that psychic ability of yours to see into the future and predict what is going to happen.

I wish I had your crystal ball...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

And that's really the big difference between you and me. I don't have that psychic ability of yours to see into the future and predict what is going to happen.

hahaha well played, pal, but I don't have a crystal ball, I base my 'predictions' on experience and knowledge of human biology. Nothing else.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha I base my 'predictions' on experience and knowledge of human biology. Nothing else.

I'm going to print that out, frame it and hang it on the wall in my study.

Such precious words.

With your experience and knowledge of human biology, don't you think it would have been interesting to talk to Dr. Salazar Vivanco about the dehydrated bodies and hear him out?
Or Dr. José de la Cruz Rios Lopez, Biologist? Rather than just condemn their work from the start?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha I base my 'predictions' on experience and knowledge of human biology. Nothing else.

I'm going to print that out, frame it and hang it on the wall in my study.

Such precious words.

With your experience and knowledge of human biology, don't you think it would have been interesting to talk to Dr. Salazar Vivanco about the dehydrated bodies and hear him out?
Or Dr. José de la Cruz Rios Lopez, Biologist? Rather than just condemn their work from the start?

Do you have their emails?
Are these real doctors/biologists?
You know, anyone can type anything into a website.
You also know that many of the people associated with this claim have proven to be less than trustworthy, right?

Harte

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Yes.

Yes.

Yes. You just did.

You also know that many of the people associated with this claim have proven to be less than trustworthy, right?

I put my trust to the data, not people's reputations. There are a number of Independent studies performed by independent researchers in different domains (medical, anatomical, biological) plus C-14 data from a number of international laboratories that confirm the dehydrated bodies are authentic , unaltered and pre-Columbean. At present, there is total consensus among the researchers.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
As a recent phenomenon in terms of the millions of years of human pre-
history that almost certainly have existed, these mummies show how
the stone-work of the ancients was influenced by these presumed
extraterrestrials. It explains the unexplainable- the Egyptian Pyramids,
Temples at Dendera and Carnac, the South American sites, Baalbek.
How were they able to use stone-age tools to move and fashion 500
ton blocks of granite? Now we know.

a reply to: Heliocentric

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Also, they are not proper experts! They all believe, or have been involved in dodgy stuff!

Seriously! Are you that gullible?

Um...is that your opinion?

Sorry, just couldn't resist...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I would love that crystal ball too, where can I buy one...

On another matter—is there a way that I can PM you. Not completely sure, but I think one has to have 20 posts before a new member (like myself) can PM another member, but I could wrong. I think this is my 17th post, so there might be a few more posts before that can happen.

The PM will be about some interesting info that I've come across that is quite relevant to the discussion that we're having here. You'll understand the reason for the PM once I inform you of the nature of it. But then it'll be up to you if you want to further divulge that same info here for all to see.

For the record, I also believe that we should have full transparency in all of our discussions on this subject, but there are certain sensitive areas or issues that should dealt with (depending upon their nature) in more private surroundings—at least for the short term. Sorry to be so mysterious about all this, it's just that the importance of this discovery may help somewhat in the furthering of your investigations.

edit on 19-7-2017 by 311again because: Scared

edit on 19-7-2017 by 311again because: Scared again

edit on 19-7-2017 by 311again because: Third time lucky

edit on 19-7-2017 by 311again because: Fourth & last try

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thierry Jamin's web master Alain just uploaded some new photos of the mummy/deshydrated body Wawita.

If you haven't done it already, go to this site and download HD images/fact sheets of all the mummies/deshydrated bodies from the studies (it's the document named Album photo regroupant les entités biologiques que nous avons pu examiner. (V2):

www.the-alien-project.com...

The info says Wawita has similar characteristics to the other mummies. Three fingers, three toes, 5 phalanges on hands and feet, less vertebrae, less ribs. DNA analysis is under way (the theory being Wawita is the child of the mummy Maria).

To me she has an eeire similarity to another Andine bulbhead mummy Waiky from Andahuaylas, less than an hours drive away from where I live:

www.youtube.com...

And while we're on the subject of baby mummies, meet the bulbhead foetus.

www.youtube.com...

Think what you like about Brien Foerster, he has tracked through many remote Andean villages in search for odd mummies. This one is a true find, he deserves credit. I can't wait to head over there and check it out myself. The lady bulbhead at the end of the video was found together with the foetus.

How are we now to explain that the foetus, estimated 7 to 9 months old, has the same elongated head as the mother?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

How are we now to explain that the foetus, estimated 7 to 9 months old, has the same elongated head as the mother?

It does seem that science in general wants to either dismiss these particular cases as rare, and are some type of genetic disease, or alternatively just happens to ignore them completely with the end result being that nobody gains at all from the experience. Science just has to be open to all possibilities no matter how strange they might at first seem.

As for these debunkers they remind me somewhat of those old Catholic clergy that wanted someone like the astronomer Giordano Bruno, burned at the stake in 1600 for his heretical views. However, to me, these doubters are more like those in Monty Python's comedy skit called "The Spanish Inquisition".

But, hey it's all good that they do doubt the realness of this because we need as much and many to doubters as possible, so that everyone here can fully observe the reality of it all as each part of the puzzle slowly falls into place.

Thanks for the update.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yes.

So... do you want us to contact them?

Yes.

Is there evidence of this?

Yes. You just did.

However, I've made no claim nor have I stated any findings.

I put my trust to the data, not people's reputations. There are a number of Independent studies performed by independent researchers in different domains (medical, anatomical, biological) plus C-14 data from a number of international laboratories that confirm the dehydrated bodies are authentic , unaltered and pre-Columbean. At present, there is total consensus among the researchers.

The "researchers?"
There's an attempt to get monetary contributions associated with this.
That's discomfiting to say the least, don't you think?

Harte

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Thanks a lot Heliocentric for the great job you are doing on this thread, and your effort on trying to keep people open minded until further results.

However, I've check the HD pics from the PDF, following the link you've sent and the way they are presenting their findings seems wrong and clearly not in the same mindset as yours (but apparently you are strongly involved in their research).

One quick example is the "analysis" of the mummy Roberto. They mentioned in the description (I am a french speaker):
"Espèce « reptilienne » de style « petit gris »": Reptilian specie of "small grey" type.

What do they mean? Did they already jumped to a conclusion?
The lexical field they are using is oriented (not mentioning the ridiculous "Alien Project" name...) and I find this presentation counter-productive and unnecessary.

Could you please share your thought on this?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zedoo

One quick example is the "analysis" of the mummy Roberto. They mentioned in the description (I am a french speaker): "Espèce « reptilienne » de style « petit gris »": Reptilian specie of "small grey" type.

Went to Google Translate with the document and the translations were perfectly fine—perhaps the document was meant to be read by an English-speaking audience.

The translations are as follows:

Espèce « reptilienne » de style « petit gris »
Translates to...

Small-gray "reptilian" species

Genre : mâle
Translates to...

Type: male

Taille : 60,50cm
Translates to...

Size: 60,50cm

Mains et pieds de trois doigts
Translates to...

Hands and feet of three fingers

etc...

Notice that, for example, they have 'Small-gray "reptilian" species' the word reptilian itself is in inverted commas which in the English grammar sense means that the word itself is a doubtful word. Look up the term "Scare quotes" on Wikipedia, for that may give you an idea of what I'm alluding to.

As for the words 'Small-gray' I guess that's what the species looks like judging by the photos in that document.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I would love that crystal ball too, where can I buy one...

You can't buy my crystal ball. To have my crystal ball you have to spend a few years at university first, then train for years and then work in a hospital for years, so you can work with real human beings and learn how to interpret xrays and understand how human anatomy and biology works. Only then you'll have the necessary knowledge to handle my crystal ball.

Until then, continue to mock me/us for being a doubter (and debunker) and implying we are like the cognitive challenged in Monty Pythons, just because I have explained why the mummies are not alien. And continue to mock me for using real science whilst you believe in magic technology and pink invisible unicorns.

But not once, NOT once, you have tried to debunk my posts, all you have ever done is go after us. So before you mock me again, explain why what I have said is wrong and why my comments on anatomy and physiology are not correct. Go after the ball, not the player.

Thierry Jamin's web master Alain just uploaded some new photos of the mummy/deshydrated body Wawita.

They are already assuming the baby is reptilian. Of course, it sells more than a 'normal' baby mummy.

And while we're on the subject of baby mummies, meet the bulbhead foetus.

Why are you lying? It says clearly in the sign 'Skeletal remains of a child under two years'. That's no fetus.

edit on 20-7-2017 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

So... do you want us to contact them?

I've challenged anyone to contact them since this thread opened (early May) and so far no one has. You're number one.
Since I'm a nice guy I'll even type the names out for you.

Dr. Mary Jesse (MD, Radiologist) works at the University of Colorado, Denver.
www.ucdenver.edu...
mary.jesse@ucdenver.edu

Jesse has only studied the CT and MRI scans only, I don't think she has worked with the bodies (I could be wrong).

Dr. José de la Cruz Rios Lopez (Biologist) has worked extensively with the dehydrated bodies and speaks English. He's easiest to reach through his fb address:
web.facebook.com...

Dr. Salazar Vivanco (MD, Surgeon, Radiologist) is so so in English, but is perhaps the most interesting person to talk to. He has studied the bodies regularly since November 2016.
es-la.facebook.com...

Dr. Raymundo Salas Alfaro (MD, radiologist)
medicalhome.com.pe...
info@medicalhome.com.pe
Can say a few words in English. Has 35 years of radiology experience and knows all the bodies studied by the Inkari Institute.

Why don't you start there,

There's an attempt to get monetary contributions associated with this.
That's discomfiting to say the least, don't you think?

Harte

There's an attempt to feature and in the process make money of the studies by the Mexican TV show Tercer Milenio and Gaia TV (US). That's what media companies do, they make money out of info. That's how the world works.

Apart from that there was a crowd funding organized early 2017 that drew in 39 000 Euros. That money went to C-14 and DNA analysis. Well invested, if I may say so. Yes, there are receits.

Personally, I've only lost money (and time) on this. The same thing for Thierry Jamin.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join