It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mummies From Nazca Studied By Medical Team

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Could not have said it better myself!

Thank you! Being fluent in Spanish is a bonus with this, as I can understand and translate straight from the horse's mouth.

Unfortunately (and not surprisingly with Maussan and Dr Benitez involved) we have yet another hoax. Nothing else, nothing more. Nothing special about these tampered mummies.

I feel like visiting Perú now. LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Heliocentric
Why don't you say exactly what the Peruvian Government said? After having 'studied' the remains (belonging to Paul Ronceros) one week, they decided the material is MODERN and composed of ANIMAL bones.

Actually that's not correct. The Peruvian Government has analyzed the xrays we can all see online and have said the mummies are a 'composite of human remains that have been tampered' . Here is the Director of the Ministry of the Culture of Nazca saying so.. He says so from 1:30 minutes. It's on a facebook page by journalist Cesar Gerardo Cayo Espino.

This is their official reply to Paul Ronceros. Would you like to translate what it says, straight from the horses mouth?

"The Peruvian Government has analyzed the xrays we can all see online" Exactly, thank you for pointing it out. The Peruvian government has looked at online photos and "analyzed" them. They haven't actually seen the MRI and CT scans, or talked to the people who took them. That's some investigation...

edit on 16-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

I also want to throw in this because it's funny. A day before the press conference (07/10), Jaime Maussan and Dr. José de Jesús Zalce Benítez debate an Elsa Tomasto, Bioarchaeologist and Anthropologist. Tomasto does not really contribute with much, she just plays off her arrogant conviction that all this is fake somehow. She does not really confront Dr. Zalce Benitez on the evidence, but when he confirms having MRI scans to prove his point, she says that she'll eat a cockroach with mayonnaise if it's true (in Spanish). I suppose she hasn't eaten that cockroach yet, and perhaps never will. But arrogance sure make people say dum things. www.youtube.com...

I don't know whether it is true or not, but I had a heard some rumours that the Peruvian Bioarchaeologist Elsa Tomasto was to hold a very special banquet for the "Nazca Fake Mummies" skeptics. I also had heard that she had ordered tons of the very biggest cockroaches that can be had in all of South America.

It was also rumoured that during the festivities that the band was to play "la cucaracha" in several different musical styles, some fast & with some slower styles—I even heard that they were to play a jazz version as well, and that there was to be played no other song but that one (but in different musical styles, of course). Had also heard that the skeptics, if possible, were to dress up as their favourite cockroach, and were to imitate the jerky fast & slow movements of these cockroaches. And that after some dances that their appetite would most probably grow insatiably for gobbling more cockroaches.

This rumour further went on to say that the skeptic community from everywhere around the world were desperately trying to outbid each other in order to charter jets to fly them to this most elaborate event. Apparently, these skeptics are utterly salivating at the mere mention of participating in this event.

During the serving of the main meal "la cucaracha surprise" Jaime Maussan (with lights down low & being spotlighted on him serving to his most outspoken skeptic/customer) will hand-deliver his tray of "la cucaracha surprise" with apparently the biggest smile that has ever been recorded anywhere on this earth ever in the history of history.

I'm sure this is just pure hearsay, please tell me that these incredible rumours can't be true!!!!!!!!!!...ha ha.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

On the serious side...it's kinda sad that Mario the tomb robber can't be given some credit for this very important discovery—a discovery that seemingly far far outweighs someone like the illustrious British Archaeologist Howard Carter when he'd uncovered the intact tomb of Tutankhamun...guess Mario prefers the anonymity & shuns the limelight for his own particular personal reasons...it's a shame really, but each to his own.

He's still visiting the tomb complex regularly and takes whatever he thinks will pay. He told Thierry Jamin recently that he will exploit the complex this year out and then share the location with him. We'll just have to see about that.

If Mario the tomb robber could uncover something small but technical—then this may give us some sort of an idea of how advanced that they were and/or still are today. But it's also hard to tell if there is still some current activity going on down there, or if it's just in his own imagination. I also wonder whether he'll really tell Thierry Jamin about the whereabouts of the complex—if it indeed exists in the form that he says it does.

And of course, there's the giant skull 1.20m/4 feet tall that sticks out of a wall. Mario believes the whole body (If it's a humanoid skull - my theory being that it's some type of megafauna animal - according to human proportions it should be around 9.5m/31 feet tall) could be there and has asked Jamin for an endoscopic camera to probe the wall.

Are we talking about the vertical head height itself, or if that skull was laying down & only the top portion of the skull was visible? If that indeed were the case then that "person" would have been somewhere around 15.2m/50 feet tall. The probability though is that this is a type of megafauna animal as you've already mentioned. But why did he say human? Surely being an qualified Archaeologist he should know? So many pieces to this puzzle, but am enjoying every moment—if only the skeptics knew...oh well, their loss I guess.

The genetic experiment theory is something Mario said, his collected impression of what the tomb complex could have been about once upon a time I guess. There are some metallic objects among the mummified remains that could possibly have some type of function, but we're clueless as to what.

The genetic experiment possibility is likely because there exists these hybrid species that were were found amongst these mummies. In certain cultures in the Pacific Islands a few hundred years back—because of the continuous ongoing wars between certain island nations a prince from one island would marry the princess of another island therefore preventing any further ongoing conflicts between those two islands. Maybe something of a similar nature was going on here back in those days. The mind boggles...ha ha

Thanks again...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The letter says 'one of the objects is made of modern animal bones covered in skin and the other one is a composite of modern organic materials'. The letter is regarding the tiny mummy and large three fingered hand Ronceros shows in his videos, it's not about the other hoaxes (presented last week by Maussan and pals). Some even on ATS have pointed out how the legs of that particular mummy look like chicken bones, that's how bad they are.

Also, modern does not mean the material is from last year, it means the species are biological modern, regardless of them being 2000 years old. Two millenia ago men were modern men, just like you and me.

Do you realize you posted Roncero's address for the whole world to see? Is that even allowed on this forum?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I will say this.. if the powers-that-be thought there was any legitimacy about the tomb robbers claims about seeing small and tall beings in the tomb itself.. they'd already have disappeared. Which means that the powers-that-be don't take those claims very seriously, so.. they can probably be discounted.

Something like actual alien beings or remains or tech would not be allowed to be studied and broadcast.

But there is still something amazing about it. Consider.. the massive and incredible efforts that had to take place to make the designs of Nazca. Then consider cranial implants.. of designs. Facing.. up. Like the designs of Nazca in the field. As if.. to try and get attention. From what exactly? Something in the sky. Then.. consider the possible attempts to redesign themselves to look different. Going so far as to implant eggs.. and change people's bodies to look like.. something else.

When you consider that.. you have to wonder what those people were exposed to. What they observed, and what they tried to mimic and call back to their civilization. There may be absolutely nothing alien about those mummies or ruins. But there may be something very important in why they did what they did.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 311again

On the serious side...it's kinda sad that Mario the tomb robber can't be given some credit for this very important discovery—

Mario is not stupid and realizes that Tercer Milenio and Gaia TV is cashing in on HIS discovery. At the same time, the scientific investigation paid by Tercer Milenio and Gaia TV has authenticated and mediatized his find and he can now ask way more money for the mummies than before.
Mario is keeping very low profile right now, but he's very active on the internet and has a whole lot of friends on fb.

Do you realize you posted Roncero's address for the whole world to see? Is that even allowed on this forum?

This letter has been posted on the internet by Paul Ronceros himself. Who else, only he has access to the document. It is therefore public domain.

Since it's clear that you have not understood the full meaning of the letter, let me explain it to you.

This letter is Paul Roncero's Get Out of Jail Free card. Which is why he's eager to show it.

In Peru, plundering and trafficking archaeological remains will probably land you in jail.

Buying stolen archaeological remains - which is what Paul Ronceros has done, regardless of his intentions - equals traffic and possession of stolen goods - and will probably also land you in jail. If you're an ex-convict as Ronceros is, then you're most likely to be convicted.

Now, let's return to the letter and the part that says that the objects studied are modern fakes and therefore cannot be considered Cultural Heritage belonging to the nation. This is a juridic statement. Therefore there is no crime, and Paul Ronceros is not guilty of traffic and possession.
Therefore it is in Paul Ronceros' direct interest to change his story and 'confess' that the relics are fake.

The letter says 'one of the objects is made of modern animal bones covered in skin and the other one is a composite of modern organic materials'.

As I stated. The Regional Director of the Ministry of Culture in Nazca Johny Isla - has stated publicly he thinks the mummies are authentic but vandalized by hoaxers. He has also stated publicly that he has only seen pictures on social networks and knows NOTHING about the studies performed. It shows that Isla doesn't know what he's talking about, and that there's confusion within the Ministry.

The letter is regarding the tiny mummy and large three fingered hand Ronceros shows in his videos, it's not about the other hoaxes (presented last week by Maussan and pals).

The relics of Paul Ronceros and those studied by the Inkari Institute are all from Mario. I agree that Ronceros' relics have not been studied scientifically under acceptable circumstances and therefore cannot be assumed to be authentic (perhaps Ronceros worked his relics somewhat in order to convince the Ministry of Culture that they are fake. Thierry Jamin took a close look at Roncero's relics and found cotton within one of the small heads. We don't really know what Paul has done with these remains), but I do believe that they are authentic.

Also, modern does not mean the material is from last year, it means the species are biological modern, regardless of them being 2000 years old.

No, it does not. "Modern' means they consider them contemporary fakes.

So, now you know why Ronceros wants the relics to be fakes. I was really surprised they let him off the hook so easily, but it's probably a political decision that I suspect is connected to Mario.

edit on 17-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I also wonder whether he'll really tell Thierry Jamin about the whereabouts of the complex—if it indeed exists in the form that he says it does.

Who knows. But the mummies and the objects come from somewhere, and would it be so unbelievable if it is exactly as Mario says it is? Considering what we've seen so far?

If Mario the tomb robber could uncover something small but technical—then this may give us some sort of an idea of how advanced that they were and/or still are today.

I'd say Albert's prosthetic implant in biocompatible metal is exactly that. Perhaps their medical knowledge was completely different from ours, but they had the anatomical/medical/metallurgic knowledge to do that type of surgery.

Are we talking about the vertical head height itself, or if that skull was laying down & only the top portion of the skull was visible? If that indeed were the case then that "person" would have been somewhere around 15.2m/50 feet tall. The probability though is that this is a type of megafauna animal as you've already mentioned. But why did he say human? Surely being an qualified Archaeologist he should know?

I believe the giant skull is in horizontal position with the frontal and parietal bone sticking out of the wall, but at what angle I do not know. So, 1.20m from front to back. I'm not sure Mario said it is humanoid (he can only see the top half of the skull), perhaps it was only understood as such in the context of humanoid mummies, but he's clearly intrigued by this giant.
As far as I know, Mario is not a qualified archaeologist. He's knowledgeable and experienced in what he's doing.

edit on 17-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit There may be absolutely nothing alien about those mummies or ruins. But there may be something very important in why they did what they did.

Right on the money. Could be...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Since it's clear that you have not understood the full meaning of the letter, let me explain it to you.

LOL you can tell me all the stories you like but it doesn't change the fact that the letter says the mummies are fake.

And they are fake not because Roncero said they are or needs them to be fake, but because anybody with the most basic anatomical knowledge can see those bodies were never real because they could have never walked, moved, turned, grabbed and chewed. They are man made, some parts are human, some are animal. They are real body parts tampered for profit (the three fingered hands an excellent example of what I'm saying).

You may not understand human biology, but some of us make a living out of it and have seen too many xrays and CT scans to know how a normal functioning anatomy looks like. And these mummies are not.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

LOL you can tell me all the stories you like but it doesn't change the fact that the letter says the mummies are fake.

And they are fake not because Roncero said they are or needs them to be fake, but because anybody with the most basic anatomical knowledge can see those bodies were never real because they could have never walked, moved, turned, grabbed and chewed. They are man made, some parts are human, some are animal. They are real body parts tampered for profit (the three fingered hands an excellent example of what I'm saying).

You may not understand human biology, but some of us make a living out of it and have seen too many xrays and CT scans to know how a normal functioning anatomy looks like. And these mummies are not.

There are so many holes in this, from the grave robbers to the location of the cave, to the ways these bones are structured together.

It has all the hallmarks of a hoax. If these mummies were given to "proper" experts, we most prob would have know in a day or so.

It is sad that people are still clinging on to this. We all know what the end result is going to be

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Earlier you posted:

Mario says that electrical equipment stops working in the complex, and when he goes deeper into the tunnel system he hears sounds, unknown what, which scares him.

My question is: what form of lighting did Mario use to navigate inside the tunnel system if the electrical equipment they were to use didn't work? Simple kerosene or oil lamps? Glow sticks? Or, Journey to the Center of the Earth (1959 version) type of Wind Up Lanterns?

At what stage in the complex does the electrical equipment stop working? At the very entrance of the tunnel system, or was it sometime shortly thereafter?

Apart from a Faraday cage or an EMP blast I don't know of anything else that could shut down electrical equipment like that. Perhaps it was only their electrical equipment that was specifically targeted to switch off. Or, alternatively, perhaps it was some kind of general mini EMP blast.

If there were some living entities down there & working surely they would have detected Mario & crew well before they had even entered the complex. If this were so, then maybe these entities had initiated some type of an EMP burst that would have shut off an intruder's lighting—thereby, conceivably, discouraging any other would-be intruder from venturing on any further into their tunnel system due to a strange failure of their MODERN lighting. Of course, the Faraday cage & EMP effect would only work on MODERN electrical equipment and lighting, but not against something like the older style equipment such as a simple kerosene lamp.

As far as I know, Mario is not a qualified archaeologist. He's knowledgeable and experienced in what he's doing.

From an earlier post I had read:

In the sense that Mario the tomb robber (who's not some small town bandit but well educated, both in archaeology and general)...

No problem, I just misconstrued things when you wrote "well educated, both in archaeology and general" that you were actually inferring that he was a fully qualified archaeologist.

Is it possible to get a recording of Mario's voice (disguised if he prefers)? The reason I'm asking about this is that every single crucial detail even the smallest detail here could be very very important. I'm not at all worried about exposing who Mario really is it's just that there may be some small bits or fragments of information that he could relate that might be lost forever if it weren't somehow recorded—with his permission, of course.

Meanwhile, all the very best—you're doing a great job despite these hilarious doubters.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

My question is: what form of lighting did Mario use to navigate inside the tunnel system if the electrical equipment they were to use didn't work? Simple kerosene or oil lamps? Glow sticks? Or, Journey to the Center of the Earth (1959 version) type of Wind Up Lanterns?

I would suppose so, oil, kerosene or gas lamps.

At what stage in the complex does the electrical equipment stop working? At the very entrance of the tunnel system, or was it sometime shortly thereafter?

I heard cell phones don't work above ground even.

The pictures of the tomb complex were taken with a photographic film camera. They're fuzzy and could be just about anything, although they looked better in Maussan's presentation.

Is it possible to get a recording of Mario's voice (disguised if he prefers)? The reason I'm asking about this is that every single crucial detail even the smallest detail here could be very very important. I'm not at all worried about exposing who Mario really is it's just that there may be some small bits or fragments of information that he could relate that might be lost forever if it weren't somehow recorded—with his permission, of course.

Mario turns up with his face blurred in the footage from the Alien Project's presentation film, about 2:46 in.

www.the-alien-project.com...

Next to Thierry Jamin you see José Casafranca, Vice-President of the Inkari Institute and Thierry Jamin's Know-it-all man in the field. Casafranca is an old Special Forces cop who fought the Communist guerilla in the 1980's. The Amazon jungle North of Cusco is among the least explored and most inhospitable places on the planet. That's where the guerilla camped, and where Casafranca's unit patrolled. During this time he noticed structures and ruins in the jungle, places that are still waiting to be explored because of the extreme conditions that reigns in this remote area.
Thierry Jamin is slowly gearing up for the third Paititi expedition. After two failures to reach the Square Mountain (an anomalous overgrown area with suspected structures beneath), this time the team consists almost only of ex Special Forces personnel led by Casafranca. The indigenous tribes in the area are extremely hostile and will kill you at sight.

Mario's identity is kept a secret for now, I have no intention to reveal it. The Peruvian government knows who he is, it's up to them to make a move f they so wish.

edit on 18-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It has all the hallmarks of a hoax. If these mummies were given to "proper" experts, we most prob would have know in a day or so.

It is sad that people are still clinging on to this. We all know what the end result is going to be

What do you mean by hoax? They are mummies. If the lab says humans.. and they say they are constructed.. but also thousands of years old.. well, I don't think some fellows 1.5k years ago were trying to hoax us in the future. The lab wouldn't report carbon dating is correct yet the mummies were constructed unless it were legit.. and if so, the mummies were oddly constructed / embedded with metal a long time ago.

Which hardly makes it uninteresting or fraudulent. Makes it even more interesting imo. Why did they construct mummies in that shape? What were they trying to replicate? The classic grey alien shape was hardly seen by them in a movie you know. Eggs in the body cavity? Tiny bodies? hmm.. one has to wonder what inspired them.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

What do you mean by hoax? They are mummies. If the lab says humans.. and they say they are constructed.. but also thousands of years old.. well, I don't think some fellows 1.5k years ago were trying to hoax us in the future. The lab wouldn't report carbon dating is correct yet the mummies were constructed unless it were legit.. and if so, the mummies were oddly constructed / embedded with metal a long time ago.

As of now, no laboratory has reported these mummies 'constructed', they have simply performed C-14 and DNA analysis of samples.
Every MD/scientist/radiologist/researcher who have actually studied the mummies claim they are authentic, unaltered mummies of an unknown humanoid species, anatomically and biomechanically different but functional beings.

One or two of the smaller mummies are suspected to be anatomically altered by the embalmers that mummified them.

The C-14 tests support their antiquity.

I just wanted to clear that up.

edit on 18-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I heard cell phones don't work above ground even.

Wow...just wow! It's amazing how this technology (if that's what it is) can discriminate between human produced electricity which is created by our brains & body and something that's emanating solely from electrical machines.

edit on 18-7-2017 by 311again because: Scared

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The Amazon jungle North of Cusco is among the least explored and most inhospitable places on the planet. That's where the guerilla camped, and where Casafranca's unit patrolled. During this time he noticed structures and ruins in the jungle, places that are still waiting to be explored because of the extreme conditions that reigns in this remote area. Thierry Jamin is slowly gearing up for the third Paititi expedition. After two failures to reach the Square Mountain (an anomalous overgrown area with suspected structures beneath), this time the team consists almost only of ex Special Forces personnel led by Casafranca. The indigenous tribes in the area are extremely hostile and will kill you at sight.

This must be an exciting time (a complete understatement if ever there was one) for Thierry Jamin and José Casafranca, as well as for all of those who are connected with the Inkari Institute. But a venture that is also possibly fraught with all kinds of dangerous unknowns. Those hostile indigenous tribes coupled with the possibility that this Square Mountain could also be linked in some way to the Nazca strange entities is the stuff that movies & books are made of. Not saying that they are linked, but who knows...loving every minute of this.

Every MD/scientist/radiologist/researcher who have actually studied the mummies claim they are authentic, unaltered mummies of an unknown humanoid species, anatomically and biomechanically different but functional beings.

When Mario had earlier encountered the giant 4ft skull that was embedded into the wall, was this the same species as the "unknown humanoid species" that's alluded to above?

One or two of the smaller mummies are suspected to be anatomically altered by the embalmers that mummified them.

Why would they alter the mummy/mummies? Was this purely for presentational purposes much as we do when we are showing the deceased at our funeral services—i.e., similar to cosmetic makeup on a human cadaver?

Every MD/scientist/radiologist/researcher who have actually studied the mummies claim they are authentic...

Thumbs up for each one of them for putting their valuable reputations squarely on the line.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

All the mummies were altered, the larger one, for example, is a real mummy (with real anatomy) but the hands and fingers have been badly changed. We do not know as yet when the mummies were modified: they could be modern fake (created recently) or older fake (either a few years/decades back to attract gullible tourists or 2000 years ago approx).

But when you look at the fraudulent team behind this it seems more correct to say it is a modern scam, to attract those who are scientifically illiterate and believe in the paranormal without evidence: Dr Jose de Jesus Zalce Benitez who had in the past promoted 'non human mummies' which turned out to be human, Maussan (no comment needed), Dr Korotkov (who has become rich selling pseudoscientific artifacts), and others.

Also look at the way they've done things: if this really was such a discovery they would have allowed universities with real certified experts to analyze the mummies, universities from around the world would have fought to do so for free, just to put their names next to the discovery. Did they do so? Oh no, they created a highly edited video and sold it to a site known to make money by promoting hoaxes or fake science.

And I would suggest you show the xrays to any doctor or radiologist you know, and they will confirm the mummies were altered in such way those beings could have never been functional, despite what the OP says. Like I said before: anybody with a basic anatomical knowledge could see immediately those beings could have never walked, moved, turned, grabbed and chewed.

a reply to: 311again
Meanwhile, all the very best—you're doing a great job despite these hilarious doubters.

The irony is strong with this one. Please explain why and how we are being hilarious. Thank you.
edit on 19-7-2017 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

The irony is strong with this one. Please explain why and how we are being hilarious. Thank you.

The universe doesn't care about our opinions, for it will do what it will do. If it wants to make an entity with six legs & one arm I'm fine with that...

Be as skeptical as you like—but I prefer to align myself with the MD/scientist/radiologist/researcher people as they've had a much closer up observation of these mummies than any of us have had here, and should be able to distinguish between some cobbled-up mummy, or the genuine article...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

The universe doesn't care about our opinions, for it will do what it will do. If it wants to make an entity with six legs & one arm I'm fine with that...

I'm fine with that too but only when they are real, which is not the case with these mummies. Deformities are a natural occurrence in nature.

Be as skeptical as you like—but I prefer to align myself with the MD/scientist/radiologist/researcher people as they've had a much closer up observation of these mummies than any of us have had here, and should be able to distinguish between some cobbled-up mummy, or the genuine article...

Of course they should be able to distinguish, but your 'experts' have already been caught selling frauds before: the Metepec creature, the Roswell slides, the Demon fairy etc. I would trust the information if it was associated with reliable sources (like I explained in my post above).

I just will never understand why people have such need to believe in something outworldly, that they keep on trusting individuals even after they have been caught promoting hoaxes over and over again. Why people fall for absurd claims such as this? Or the 'magical' technology you talked about above.

This need to believe without real evidence is exactly what I see with Flat Earthers, Mandela effect believers and religious people... I guess I find our universe exciting and impressive enough without having to create an imaginary one too.

But hey, to each their own and back to the OP, I'm' going off topic now.

edit on 19-7-2017 by Agartha because: Spelling...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join